It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 I feel Sick

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by starphire321

May I suggest that you get out into the real world for once!

IRM

what world is that? your fantasy world you're still asleep and enslaved in by the same group who orchestrated 9/11?

in 2 weeks YOUR WORLD comes to an end.

I suggest you LEARN about ELENIN before the 27th.

but ignorance is bliss for most i guess

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I am avoiding the media craze, but I'm glad because the more the telescreen blares on with victory marches, the more people will see this for what it is: a 1984 mind control program.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Just a question, but in 2 weeks and 1 day if/when ELENIN doesn't destroy the world - how are you going to feel?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'm a truther and to say we don't care about 9/11 victims is a bit naive and ignorant. I personally think of the 9/11 victims every time I think about 9/11, It brings tears to my eyes every time I think about it, the jumpers, people trapped inside, first responders now dying off or sick, the families, the Iraqi people we killed, the war collateral damage, the US and NATO soldiers who have died. I think about this pretty much every day since it happened.

If you think we should spend only ONE day thinking about the victims of 9/11, and only those that died in the towers then you can just go back to living in a bubble and forget about the whole thing till the 50 year anniversary. Be my guest, just don't tell me that I don't think about the victims of 9/11 because I'm a 'truther'.

The reality is we are all victims here, in the post 9/11 world we have a huge loss of liberties and rights torn from us from an overprotective, corrupt government and corporate giants including banks which we do not particularly want. As horrible as 9/11 was, the police state and control emerging from it is beyond ridicules.

Good day.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by afaik

I know, I had to turn off the television. They have an endless line of pictures of people that were killed during 911 and all I can think is they murdered them.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by afaik

I definitely agree my friend, more time should be spent in trying to figure out who was behind the attacks then further accelerating emotional loss of the families. It's a tragedy that it happened, but the real people who were behind it should be brought to justice, that is when everyone will be fulfilled.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Yeah its sickening my friend, its sick to see Bush standing acting if he's all innocent. If anything, that man should be the first one that should be brought to justice for inflicting crimes against humanity.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noviz
I KNEW there would be a thread like this today.
Whether you believe the official story or not today should be about remembering those INNOCENT people who lost thier lives and not asking questions about what happened... that should be left for another day.... have a little respect guize; just give it a rest for one day.
edit on 11-9-2011 by Noviz because: (no reason given)

What are you saying? Leave the murderers alone...don't bring them to justice? Let them showcase what they did in front of our faces while using it to take more of our rights away?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by afaik

It makes me feel sick as well.. News sites here in Norway is full of it today as well.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by starphire321

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

May I suggest that you get out into the real world for once!

IRM

what world is that? your fantasy world you're still asleep and enslaved in by the same group who orchestrated 9/11?

in 2 weeks YOUR WORLD comes to an end.

I suggest you LEARN about ELENIN before the 27th.

but ignorance is bliss for most i guess

Where do I start with this??? Look at this post on ATS...read through the whole thing.... the last to next post is really good to but reading the whole thing will make more sense to you.... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by psikeyhackr

Well, it's that day.

9/11/11

TEN YEARS of Bad Physics!

The Physics Profession has not demanded accurate data on the distributions of steel and concrete down the towers. Who cares about Potential Energy and the Conservation of Momentum?

This is the day that physics died.

I guess it is time to burn Isaac Newton in effigy.

No it’s tenth anniversary of a few people not understanding building physics.
The physics profession or should I say the engineering and architectural professions don’t seem to have any problem with the way the building fell.

The only people I have ever heard of that do have a problem are a few on conspiracy websites and a few who make their living off of a made up conspiracy.

Now if you can show us using actual structual engineering physics how any partucular beam could not have failed the way it's has been portrayed, than maybe the world will take you seriously.

That is certainly odd, because i have seen interviews with architects and so on that completely disagree with that view.
But I guess you only trust the stories presented in mainstream media eh?
Funny also how you hear nothing about the police officers, firemen, health care personnel and other first responders who claim there is something very fishy about 9/11.

Maybe you should open your eyes and maybe turn off the tv for a bit?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with elenin, so why bring up that crap here?? There are plenty of other elenin threads you could post in.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I'm visiting the UK from the states
and they have been making quite a fuss about it over here too
I'm sure double trouble back home.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Ohh brother, There are like 6 different 911 shows. Bush asking do you know who did this blahh blahh. No mention of building 7 or the 1500 bondable professionals that call fowl on the whole sh!tstorm. Very cowardly and blatantly disrespectful to the innocents who were lost.
edit on 11-9-2011 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

No it’s tenth anniversary of a few people not understanding building physics. The physics profession or should I say the engineering and architectural professions don’t seem to have any problem with the way the building fell. The only people I have ever heard of that do have a problem are a few on conspiracy websites and a few who make their living off of a made up conspiracy. Now if you can show us using actual structual engineering physics how any partucular beam could not have failed the way it's has been portrayed, than maybe the world will take you seriously.

Does the government pay you overtime for working on Sunday?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Noviz

okay just a small point here...soo on every 9/11 people should just go stub...and not state their viewpoints....sorry folks but the world is not America....yes it is sad....but people out there...and many Americans still believe the government had it's own complacency in this issue....Also there have been two...count them...TWO wars over this...and they are False wars....War on terror is like a war on drugs....permanant fear with no end.....YAY.

this was not an Attack on The world.....but indirectly it is that....Collateral damage.....this day was a photoshoot for the MSM.....Of those people who still think that 19 knife wielding muslims....Which apparently were saudis' justified going into Iraq and Afghanistan is unbelievable in amongst itself.

If people still believe what the MSM tells them that is sad...and the world is in a very bad state...and ripe for TPTB to defo step up and take us all under one umbrella.....shame.

are we saddened for people who have lost loved ones....yes...

but we are about to lose so many more loved ones as this event divides the people and turns neighbor upon neighbor,,,,,the plan is working now isn't it.

as the Illuminati say...... "out of chaos comes order"
edit on 053030p://f18Sunday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail
Ohh brother, There are like 6 different 911 shows. Bush asking do you know who did this blahh blahh. No mention of building 7 or the 1500 bondable professionals that call fowl on the whole sh!tstorm. Very cowardly and blatantly disrespectful to the innocents who were lost.
edit on 11-9-2011 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

I guess when they are the illuminati and own all the media, they can say what ever they want, no competition from those that have the proof that they are lieing. They think if they repeat a lie often enough it becomes truth....the same thing Hitler did. Unfortunately there are masses of people who do not think for themselves.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Originally posted by Noviz
I KNEW there would be a thread like this today.
Whether you believe the official story or not today should be about remembering those INNOCENT people who lost thier lives and not asking questions about what happened... that should be left for another day.... have a little respect guize; just give it a rest for one day.

What are you saying? Leave the murderers alone...don't bring them to justice? Let them showcase what they did in front of our faces while using it to take more of our rights away?

No... I just said could you give it a rest just for one day so everyone could think of the dead innocent people... You can bring them to 'justice' by talking on this forum for the other 364 days of the year...

Originally posted by plube
reply to post by Noviz

okay just a small point here...soo on every 9/11 people should just go stub...and not state their viewpoints....sorry folks but the world is not America....yes it is sad....but people out there...and many Americans still believe the government had it's own complacency in this issue....Also there have been two...count them...TWO wars over this...and they are False wars....War on terror is like a war on drugs....permanant fear with no end.....YAY.

this was not an Attack on The world.....but indirectly it is that....Collateral damage.....this day was a photoshoot for the MSM.....Of those people who still think that 19 knife wielding muslims....Which apparently were saudis' justified going into Iraq and Afghanistan is unbelievable in amongst itself.

If people still believe what the MSM tells them that is sad...and the world is in a very bad state...and ripe for TPTB to defo step up and take us all under one umbrella.....shame.

are we saddened for people who have lost loved ones....yes...

but we are about to lose so many more loved ones as this event divides the people and turns neighbor upon neighbor,,,,,the plan is working now isn't it.

as the Illuminati say...... "out of chaos comes order"
edit on 053030p://f18Sunday by plube because: (no reason given)

No I'm not against questioning the legitimacy of the whole 9/11 thing. I just think it would be nice for people to tone the accusations down a little for just one day (especially today seen as its 10 years) to pay their respects to those innocent people who died. Some people get so angry and into the 9/11 conspiracy that they forget that thousands of human beings died, and as a result hundreds of thousands more are dying. And regardless of whether it was an inside job or whatever I don't think the husbands, wives, children, grandparents and friends want to hear people rant on about it. How would you feel if you lost your father and all you heard was 'omfg inside job herp derp' when all you want to do is spend a day mourning. Try having a little empathy, it'll take you a long way.

You can do what you want though. I for one will just think for a measley 24 hours about those that died and not what caused it. I'll then spend the other 364 days of the year talking about everything else. If you can't give one day of your life to think about the victims in all of this then I don't know what the world is coming to.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
You know something...It is interesting what you are stating.....so can i ask you a question....why are you in here on this day then....i mean if you don't care what we do...why not take this 24hrs and pay your respects to the victims.....You see the problem for some is the same MSM are the ones showing the coverage...yet asking no questions....maybe it is out of respect...but it is ten years after the fact...and it is lovely that some of the families now feel they have a place to go and mourn their loved ones...god bless them.

but at the other end of the spectrum...there are over one hundred thousand others whom have been falsly caught up in this charade whom are getting not one second of coverage...they too have families and loved ones whom they lost...entire generations of innocent Iraqs' and afghans sent to the heavens.....

just as these innocent victims in the towers had been......but where are their memorials....where is the help and kindness and compassion for those people...are they lesser human beings because they have less...what makes them any less important....they did not attack America...I mean really the only ones that attacked America on that day are 19 radicals backed up by some nefarious cave dwelling Afghan....(According to the MSM and OS)

This is a sad day indeed...it is a sad day that we the people of Earth have to be battered yet again and have salt rubbed into the wounds by the same perpetrators of this insidious act against the people of Earth....this is not just an act against America....this was an act against humanity.

So with all kindness ....and the best of wishes....may peace be brought to all those who have suffered at the hands of these criminals.....may god have mercy on our souls as we venture forth into the valley of darkness and may the light from above show us the way into the realm of understanding.

Please Let Us Be Enlightened
edit on 053030p://f59Sunday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Well yesterday the BBC ran several documentaries on the 9/11 conspiracy; so saying the MSM hasn't asked any questions is false; at least not the channels I have watched. Perhaps they just had the decency not to do that on the actual anniversary of near 3000 people dying..

I don't really think that today of all days is the best for MSM to question the conspiracies when millions of people will be tuning in, many of whom have known someone who has died in 9/11 or because of it. How would you like it if your mother or father died in one of the towers and on this day of mourning all you heard on the news was 'omg itwas an inside job'

I don't really come on ATS for 9/11 things anyway... so visiting here today has had nothing to do with 9/11 until I saw this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join