It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 I feel Sick

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Noviz

well i did watch that bbc docudrama....and as usual it was soooo one sided....but hey was to be expected i guess but i watched it because as i was once told...you have to watch the news...not for what is in it...but for what is not being said.

also it was the bbc that gave the comments that building seven came down well before it actually did...so cheers to the good ole bbc....also the bbc forces the public to pay for a tv license to watch or...get this....face jail....amazing.....

yup you see one can chose to believe the MSM....or on can watch the MSM with the knowledge that they are not always completely biased on any given subject......but don't get me wrong they do some wonderful programs...but as i say one must always be wary of whats behind the mask.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
reply to post by Noviz

well i did watch that bbc docudrama....and as usual it was soooo one sided....but hey was to be expected i guess but i watched it because as i was once told...you have to watch the news...not for what is in it...but for what is not being said.

also it was the bbc that gave the comments that building seven came down well before it actually did...so cheers to the good ole bbc....also the bbc forces the public to pay for a tv license to watch or...get this....face jail....amazing.....

yup you see one can chose to believe the MSM....or on can watch the MSM with the knowledge that they are not always completely biased on any given subject......but don't get me wrong they do some wonderful programs...but as i say one must always be wary of whats behind the mask.

To be honest I thought they showed both sides of the story quite well, or at least better than I was expecting. Its always hard to create a documentary and be straight cut down the middle with no bias what-so-ever. At least people will have seen it and decided to research it on their own.
edit on 11-9-2011 by Noviz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I thought the BBC coverage today was pretty good, very moving stuff, especially in NY when that flutist played. Shame they cut to the UK side of things that were a little dull. But at some points I was overcome with grief. Grief I didn't know I had inside me, about an event I only witnessed over TV, and through years of articles and youtube videos.

I guess everyone aware of Sep 2001 will live on with a memory of it, and come to terms with it in whatever ways they feel comfortable with. Some will shut it away, some will assume there's bias. I guess it's up to individuals to be sensible about what they believe on this matter. If people could leave the conspiracy aside for one day, it would've been respectful, IMO. But each to their own. MSM in my country certainly didn't dwell on it.

But today at least, of what I saw, there was no bias - and the tougher questions that were asked certainly weren't dwelled on. My friend got angry about it, he couldn't understand why 10 years on we would "commemorate" this kind of thing (needless to say everyone else told him he was a dick). But this stuff hasn't made me feel "sick". I've enjoyed the week of 9/11 programming, it's been very moving.

And it's helped me remember those that have suffered, rather than strain on points as to who might have caused the suffering. Sometimes it seems being an internet voyeur takes its toll. Anyway, hope you find some solace in the programming - because otherwise it's just a plethora of youtube videos.
edit on 11-9-2011 by markymint because: Formatting

edit on 11-9-2011 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by afaik

I felt the same about the way the U.K was covering it, all week it has been a non-stop trip down memory lane. Propaganda at it's finest. A stark reminder as to why we are overseas pillaging other nations and why we should all accept it.

I am deeply empathetic towards the family's of the victims and the memorial service was very moving but we didn't need to bombarded with all the propaganda before hand.
edit on 11/9/11 by strik2dae because: added paragraph

edit on 11/9/11 by strik2dae because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Wholehearted agreement OP!! It's such a farce, just a slap in our faces as well as an
obvious programming of the youthful...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Wow, After 10 years I just realised....9 1 1 ..Isnt that the US Distress phone number?

Is this another subliminal part of the conspiracy?

Sorry, but whenever I hear 911 mentioned, I always think of a Porsche.

Unfortunately it is a result of Another twisting of the English language by the anti British, Americans. (no Offence)

In my country, We say the 11th of September......Not September 11.

And write it as 11.9.2001. The Correct way, not the lazy way.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by starphire321

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by starphire321

May I suggest that you get out into the real world for once!

IRM

what world is that? your fantasy world you're still asleep and enslaved in by the same group who orchestrated 9/11?

in 2 weeks YOUR WORLD comes to an end.

I suggest you LEARN about ELENIN before the 27th.

but ignorance is bliss for most i guess

I've read voluminous amounts on Elenin. The difference between you and I is that I trust in, and understand science, whereas you are a gullible YouTubeologist who puts their faith in mentally disturbed people making videos in their basement.

When nothing happens in 2 weeks time, I can only assume you will do the honourable thing and revoke your already short membership for being an ignorant fearmonger. It's time to put your money where your mouth is or STFU!

IRM

edit on 12/9/11 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
He was doing alright until he mentioned Elenin, I'm not sure why people would go so out of their way to put such faith in this comet hitting earth or really begin UFO's or whatever, to me it may or may not contain something we dont know of, but until there is some evidence I try to avoid the Elenin threads like the plague.

Oh S&F for the OP too, do yourself a favour and turn off the TV, it's full of crap, including SBS and ABC.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by starphire321

in 2 weeks YOUR WORLD comes to an end.

I suggest you LEARN about ELENIN before the 27th.

but ignorance is bliss for most i guess

Personally, and more in line with the OP, I'm far more concerned about the U.N. Vote for Palestine than I am about a comet that may or may not have broken up and definitely isn't showing a tail anymore, which is the only thing that ever concerned me anyway. If one looks toward the Eastern Mediterranean at the moment though, things are hot and getting hotter in Libya, Egypt, Israel, Syria and now Turkey of all places. It's happening at the same time, and just before a historic vote that even optimistic folk seem to be speculating will mean serious trouble. September may turn out to be a real bad month, but I'm looking closer at the 20th than 27th.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
OP - I couldn't agree more. This day is particularly intense for me as my brother was on the 73rd floor of building 2 and for about 7 hours I thought he was dead, until I was finally able to reach him.

Those 7 hours were about the worst hours of my life. Probably the worst.

I feel very lucky that my brother survived, but actually feel guilty because I don't know why my family was spared the loss so many others suffered. It's been a long time, but I'm still totally torn up about the whole thing.

When I logged in to google news this morning, the articles that jumped out at the top made me completely nauseous and I quickly closed my browser window.

I took a minute of silence today with my eyes closed and standing facing a wall in my house to pay respects to the people that died. IMHO that's the best way to remember the day. It shouldn't be forgotten as it is important to honor the dead, but this media circus about it is just absolutely disgusting.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by afaik

i felt nauseous all day today seeing people's "bleeding heart" status updates on facebook.

the lies and ignorance are like poison to me.

i "lost" some facebook "friends" today because of the things i responded with.

good riddance, they were cowards and ignoramuses anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join