It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sollog?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Im new and I feel fairly stupid asking this but who is Sollog? I seen posts referring to him but I am confused. Is he like John Titor? Can someone explain this to me?

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by navajoprophet
Im new and I feel fairly stupid asking this but who is Sollog? I seen posts referring to him but I am confused. Is he like John Titor? Can someone explain this to me?

He's a guy who's full of it.

SOLLOG allegedly stands for "Son Of Light, Light Of God". He's about 1mm away from calling himself God.

Anyway, check out his website at www.sollog.com for more info (or "disinfo") about him. He's got a pay section too, where you can view his never-to-come-true predictions.

Curiously, "sollog" (actually, "szallag"), pronounced as you'd normally pronounce it in English, means "tape" in Hungarian ("tape" [like the sticky kind], "cassette", or "ribbon"). What a great thing to name yourself!

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
A few ATS threads you may find helpfull.

The most accurate predictions from one man...Sollog!

ANd

www.abovetopsecret.com...

theres a link to so info on him on that thread.

Hope this helps a little

Asala

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Sollog is a fake. A fraud. Anyone who needs to declare themselves a prophet, and does that by creating death and destruction on others, is nothing more than a killer and a lier(sp?). No prophet has ever killed a man, nonetheless killed someone for attention. This man, Sollog, may have psychic abilities, but I've subscribed to his newsletter, and he always calls on the destruction of the U.S., through tornadoes and other natural disasters.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
heh heh just to make a quick and clear note I dont intend on calling myself a prophet just thought I made up a cool name

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
If you want to learn about the real sollog, you should read this article.

Heavenly Justice

1fl

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
here's his forum

www.theparanormal.net...

Here's his site

www.sollog.com...

Skeptics hate him and are in denial about all the obvious hits he has had

His fans love him

Watch the videos at www.sollog.com...

Amazing info in them

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I think the mods are going to notice the pattern. This new user "1fl" is following the same posting pattern as satans and luciferius. 2 previous posters that were banned for posting nothing other then self gratifying posts for John Patrick Ennis, a.k.a. sollog.

In fact I am willing to bet they are fast at work cleaning this crap up.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
A few ATS threads you may find helpfull.

The most accurate predictions from one man...Sollog!

ANd

www.abovetopsecret.com...

theres a link to so info on him on that thread.

As mentioned in the above quote. You can find plenty of good Sollog discussion on other threads. This thread is closed.

join