It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly Practically calls Ron Paul a loon? Who is Bill kidding?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Not to mention the journalist in this video that Bill sent out needs to wipe the smirk off his face.

Bill makes me so mad. Look at him "Oh how could someone turn down coming on my program. I'm so respected." is he that deluded? In fact is Paul had gone on The O'Reilly show it would have hurt his reputation.

Bill is a idiot. Also I think what they say at the end is wrong but I can't be sure. Ridiculous.

Edit: Also listen to the lies that reporter said. He claimed Ron Paul said he liked him better. Ron Paul said no such thing. Oh the games reporters play. I'm saddened that I want to be a journalist. Luckily we have some good people.
edit on 9/8/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Ugh Bill is such a tool. He was saying the same thing not too long ago about inviting Ron Paul on the show but RP was out campaigning, in New Hampshire I think, so he couldn't come on when Bill beckoned him
Doesn't stop Bill from running his mouth and continuing the lie that RP is afraid to come on his show. I'm sure we all can pull YT clips when RP has been on his show in the past and doing just fine, dare I say owning Bill. Oh and what's this about most polls have RP at around 10%?

Bill & Fox news, you suck

Here's my favorite Bill clip, evar

WE'LL DO IT LIVE! He's so angry at life

edit on 8-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Dr. Paul must've been aware of the unpleasantly severe criticism he would receive during his campaign. It just goes to show how much more valiant and respectable his disposition truly is. You must give props to the man for keeping his head and principles intact. You can't keep a good man down.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I made a thread about that clip a few days ago. Bill is truly (if you'll excuse my french) a asshole. I mean where does he get off thinking that everyone is afraid of him? It's really annoying.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Do people actually take him seriously?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
what does that mean?....... to play us out?

ahhhh one of my favorite all time clips

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Most political commentary by Bill O' Reilly is shrouded with insinuations. He calls his show a no spin zone, but constantly says things without actually saying them. Actually a lot of Mainstream media commentators do this with their bias - They will ask a question like, "is ron paul a loon?". I constantly see rhetorical questions for the sole purpose of insinuating. Also, addressing topics with a non-specific majority following, such as, "lots of people are saying". Not to mention a constant "us vs them" making sure to address liberals in derogative tone, same to go with the other networks with conservatives.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
reply to post by Swills

I made a thread about that clip a few days ago. Bill is truly (if you'll excuse my french) a asshole. I mean where does he get off thinking that everyone is afraid of him? It's really annoying.

It was prolly your thread that I read then
as I don't ever watch Fox News. Bill gets off on this because this is how he runs his show. What sucks is he continues to spread his lies and disinformation which ropes people in to believing this crap. We know them as sheeple

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Bill is just doing his job... he is payed to say these things in an attempt to control public opinion. IMO

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I used to watch Fox news several years ago but I finally couldn't take it anymore. They have slid farther and farther to the extreme right over the years and they are truly the right wing Pub's mouth piece these days. I will admit that they named the channel right though, the only reason I do go there now is to look at the anchorettes they have but even then after several minutes they get annoying.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
To be fair that second clip is probably 20 years old.

Bill O' has dismissed Ron Paul from the start.

Ron Paul will not appear on "The Factor".

I did get a good laugh out of the video.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Fox "news" and the idiots that babble in front of their cameras are taking all their cues now from neo-con think tanks like the Heritage Foundation. They don't represent news at all, just a political bias and agenda.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I will tell all of ya I am seriously worried now about the future of things.

Every talk show host and web site that is associated with MSM is referring to Rick Perry or Mitt Romney as both the only front runners that are there and that both won. No mention of Paul and winning the MSM poll.

I am really worried.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Can you blame Ron for not wanting to go on? I don't. No spin zone my ass.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Ron Paul, again, says it like it is. Bill is not a journalist, and neither is his pet dog giving the interview. Set up questions from Bill, and yes Dr. Paul, answered it as he always has. Why won't they get that he is not going to change his stance?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Drew, O'Reilly is the most narcissistic, egotistical, wind bag that walks the face of the Earth....Limbaugh and Beck run close seconds...... I wish someone would shut that chump's pie hole! He thinks people don't see him for what he is? What a DOLT!

My favorite line by Paul in the vid:

"Well, uh, Bill isn't exactly a journalist....." LMAO!!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
What a lil' smoocher the junior "reporter" is. He keeps leading off with statements like, "Bill thinks yadda yadda..."

Can you imagine a more putrid and demeaning job than kissing Bill O'Reilly's butt??! What kind of a sell-out would you have to be?

I'd die first if necessary, but I think I'd strike first and just take his loony, smug, sociopathic self out.

Dr. Paul was right: Bill's not a journalist. If you personally know any O'Reilly fans...you probably have an idea why I go: Doh!

edit on 8-9-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SemiDamaged

Bill is not a journalist, and neither is his pet dog giving the interview.

That guy interviewing Paul is the perfect example of a sleazeball. He makes me feel unclean. I would imagine that's due to the amount of time he probably spends kissing O'Reilly's unsanitary and flea-bitten arse.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Not to mention the journalist in this video that Bill sent out needs to wipe the smirk off his face.

Well... you did mention it! The one on Dr. Pauls face is the one you failed to mention.

"Oh how could someone turn down coming on my program. I'm so respected."

Those are your words! That quote is not in the video!

Bill is a idiot. Also I think what they say at the end is wrong but I can't be sure. Ridiculous.

If you read the US Constitution, you will find that "they" are correct. Guess who I think is an idiot, and being ridiculous.

Also listen to the lies that reporter said. He claimed Ron Paul said he liked him better.

No! Jesse stated that Dr. Paul said:
"Bill wouldn't let me talk, but you would Jesse, so thank you."

I'm saddened that I want to be a journalist.

If you can't be any more accurate in your reporting than you were in your post... I'm saddened by that too!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
What an arsehole O'Reilly is. He doesn't ask questions of Dr. Paul, he tells Dr. Paul his answers. Goofball

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join