It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sakurajima Japan ufo, try explain this!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I tend to agree with most. The moving light at the beginning seems to be someone signalling to other people. The lights flashing along the ground are vehicles/train or something like that.
The "Orbs" in the background are all moving up, because they are stars!!
The camera is obviously very light sensitive, as someone said, its after sunset.
The shooting up "UFOs" are obviously launching missiles (lava/whatever) from the Cauldera, tho spectacular they look.
I initially thought the Orbs would be Helicopters/planes observing the eruption, but as more Orbs appeared, because the light grew dimmer, the answer of stars is more logic, Captain.
As posters have shown, there appears to be some kind of installation near the volcanoe...Maybe even a power station...Remember, we are talking about the Japanese on their small-a** Islands here!.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wayback1984

Let's see....there's a video of a volcano, and then things are videotaped being ejected from a location near an active volcano. So using common sense, that tells me it's a Reptilian spacecraft shooting out of the inner earth.

Nah I'm kidding, it's just some stuff being shot out of the earth. There's a volcano right next to it, it's probably just some crack in the earth or something caused by the pressure, and rocks are being shot out.

Why is it a weird color? Maybe the camera is funky, maybe there were some weird gases reacting, maybe some power station or telephone line got fried, I don't know. But considering the circumstances, I really think there's a more logical explanation than spacecrafts emerging from the earth.
edit on 8-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Ok so it looks like the objects shooting out are from volcano, however what is the light that is flying across the ground at 8.44 mark, it was the object that was emitting the light. WHAT IS IT?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
videos like this are why i love ats

there definitely seems to be some correlation with the brightness of the light and the projectiles.
it starts up, gets brighter... pow, something that doesn't look much like a rock flies out of the volcano... light dies down again.... brightens back up, and pow, more volcanic artillery...
i mean i'm not saying i have any idea what it is.....

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Yeah this is a good video, there are others similar to it taken from South America and other parts of Asia. Jaime Maussan and his team are usually the ones going out and getting these videos from the people who took them and then presenting them. Sometimes the original photographer/videographer does not want to go public for fear of ridicule or harrassment, and so it becomes difficult. Despite this, there are many great videos out there that have been compiled. You can find great videos at UFOTVstudios youtube channel, "Best UFO and ET Video Evidence" and also download Jaime-Maussan-and-Santiago-Garza_2010-UFO-Congress from the Interwebs (copy this exactly and type it in google, followed by "torrent" and a bunch of websites will pop up). The 2nd video has some great NASA footage from the recent STS missions. Both of these videos have some of the best UFO videos I have ever seen. Enjoy.
edit on 9/11/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
i clicked on todays video.. 9/11 at 12:25 am. its erupted

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
uh oh someone just went super saiyan...

seriously, some things seemed to be shooting upwards and not towards the camera. maybe japan just became too "hot" for someone and the light pointed towards the camera was to hide their launch

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by welshreduk

HOLY #!!! NICE FIND...

Get the credible cgi experts in for this one

(waiting for somebody to call it swamp gas)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by Wayback1984

Let's see....there's a video of a volcano, and then things are videotaped being ejected from a location near an active volcano. So using common sense, that tells me it's a Reptilian spacecraft shooting out of the inner earth.

Nah I'm kidding, it's just some stuff being shot out of the earth. There's a volcano right next to it, it's probably just some crack in the earth or something caused by the pressure, and rocks are being shot out.

Why is it a weird color? Maybe the camera is funky, maybe there were some weird gases reacting, maybe some power station or telephone line got fried, I don't know. But considering the circumstances, I really think there's a more logical explanation than spacecrafts emerging from the earth.
edit on 8-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

awful attempt at a debunk.. and i quote "the camera is funky" - what is wrong with you people

YOU SIR... DESERVE A HEADBUTT
edit on 02/06/2011 by fordizzl3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join