It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sakurajima Japan ufo, try explain this!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
A lot of you have probably already seen this video which has a strange, super intense light appear from no-where, 2 objects fly up ward out of a volcano and suddenly all this activity disappears within a minute. But what you may not have seen, as the video is fairly long, is what actually happens. This video is amazing!

Skip to 0.59 for start - light appears from no-where in broad daylight.

04:37 - Flash of light / object in the sky shoots straight up
07:10 - Identical object in sky shoots straight up
05:52 + = Large increase in intensity of light, not any power station, electrical discharge etc

Now for the grand finale. 8.40 - The light decreases intensity before completely going out. This is followed by an instant flash in the sky and then the object from which all the light was emanating from the entire video takes flight and shoots across the ground to the left.

Any have any thoughts on this, I was thinking orb as in from a larger space craft or possibly a small space craft viewed from a distance. Anyone good at guessing distance how far would you say object is, could you guess size.

There is lots going on in this video I have not touched upon, this video is seriously strange.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
ahhh, so that's how they launch other secret space missions under the disguise of a volcano! How very 'Thunderbirds" of them

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Nice video.

Reminds me of the big ball of light seen in Antarctica at the neumayer station.

Plasma??

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I missed the UFO's? All I saw was some sped up video of some ground based equipment being moved around and at times their lights pointed directly in the camera's lens?

I mean, these things are obviously on the ground. And obviously some sort of equipment. I remember this video from a while back and folks freaking out about it, lol.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Has anyone been to the site to investigate since the incident?

Surely someone would have gone to the site by now? Why no examination of the area post event?

If there has been, can someone please provide links/info?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Wayback1984

It appears that there are a few small orbs floating around the area as if watching the spectacle... I wonder if those are observing.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Thats a very interesting video but i dont see what i has to do with UFO's, Its not even flying .Its an unidentified light on the ground. It certainly doesnt look like something is emerging like the video claims.

So now we are claiming every single unusual light is a UFO , no matter where it is or what its doing?

edit on 8-9-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Watch it in 1080p go to 8.44 see the object which has been lighting up a mountain move across screen - explain?

Otherwise keep your ignorance to yourself

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
The lights on the ground and between the trees (Next to the bright light on the right side) look like airstrip lights, except they move back and forth.. Interesting!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

If you search on you tube for Sakurajima a 2nd look, it gives you some very good indications as to what most of these are, and they make sense, it does leave 1 question unanswered though, although i believe it answers pretty much everything else in logical terms.

no good at links, but here goes;- www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-9-2011 by brommas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

isnt the video in fast frame mode?
what would this look like in normal speed?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

First of all the the video is speeded up so fast you can actaully see the stars move accross the sky. So whatever it is that causes the light is moving very slowly.

The large light is flaring (seems bighter than it is) as nothing around it seems to be lighting up. So your cliams of "lighting up a mountain" are just false.

Theres a chance this could be plasma , maybe earthquake lights.

An earthquake light is an unusual luminous aerial phenomenon that reportedly appears in the sky at or near areas of tectonic stress, seismic activity, or volcanic eruptions. Once commonly challenged, it was not until photographs were taken during the Matsushiro earthquake swarm in Nagano, Japan (which occurred from 1965 through 1967) that the seismology community acknowledged their occurrence.

True ignorance is not trying work out what something might be before jumping to conclusions about wild claims of UFO's. So good luck with that.

edit on 8-9-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenMe2012

The moon?

Doesn't look like the moon to me...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

post by Wayback1984
try explain this!

Ok ...Its a HOAX , there you go ..explained ,these video's have been posted so many times its just not funny anymore.

Two of many
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-9-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add links

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I'm leaning towards cars (horizontal) and planes (vertical).

Watching the original video we see in the top left frame the webcam looking over water and a road, when it get's dark we see the car headlights flashing past, very similar to the horizontal light coming "from" the bright light in the top right frame.

And that's all it is, a bright light creating a lot of glare on the camera.

Now, the vertical ones,they had me stumped for a bit but then I caught some similarly shaped lights moving at varying angles on the top left frame, to me they look like planes flying over head.

So the vertical ones we see are planes flying towards or away from the camera's perspective.

Anyway, here's the two source videos so you can understand what I'm talking about:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Yep, in front of four webcams.

Top secret!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I've been looking at a google map of Sakurajima to try to find the approximate camera location.
As far as I can tell it looks like the camera in question, showing the light anomaly, is situated near Sakurajima Hospital on the west side of the island, facing E/NE.
If you look closely at the map you can see that there are two roads, one running north, the other running north-east, to some kind of installation exactly where this light in the video is. You can see vehicles moving along the road running north in the video too.
So IMO this light is probably some halogen light used to illuminate a yard?

Here's a pic showing the direction of the camera:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eddd5c4b6c4b.png[/atsimg]

'X' marks the approximate location of the camera, the installation is circled, and the arrow points to the road that you can see vehicles moving along in the video.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66f88bceed07.png[/atsimg]
edit on 8-9-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by welshreduk
Why no examination of the area post event?

Because there was no 'event'....

This video has been posted over and over again, followed by the same reasonable explanations....

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
hmmm sky still blue, lots of natural light still visible. is 18:40 the time this footage was recorded? if that's the case the sun should have set at around 17:00 in march of 2011 for japan.

that look to me like a serious of transformers and high voltage lines overloaded . they last that long, they are that bright, yes-they do explode and they make arcs along the lines.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The main light source in the middle just looks like a couple of light sensitive street lamps, once it gets dark enough they both attempt to light up. It looks like the one on the left has trouble starting hence the flickering, the video is sped up but I'm sure we have all seen fluorescent tubes that don't want to start, sometimes a ball of light goes along the tube over and over. I would say at about 6 minutes the tube on the left can be seen still flickering and then eventually turns fully on doubling the power of the light source. Because it is a high gain camera and not night vision light sources will be exaggerated greatly. Everything else I see looks like planes/cars/boats etc leaving a similarly over intensified impression either directly or the reflections they leave on other surfaces. It all appears a lot brighter than it is due the high gain camera

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join