It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The owl' on one dollar bill?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I downed this pic:

Pic

Could it represent the owl (god) worshipped by the illuminati? Don't know what his name is..

Ed/ Is it really there?, I don't have one dollar bills

Something to worry about?

[Edited on 4-4-2003 by alienaddicted]

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
i wanna see what youre talkin about, but i cant find the pic.....is it on the front or the back of the bill???

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 09:44 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

The story of Bohemian Grove, by infowars.com and Alex Jones. This explains the significance of the owl to the Cabal/Illuminati.

I will be the first to say that this on the surface looks a bit hokey. However, I have met Alex personally, and I have a good deal of faith in his reports. This one in particular I cannot tell you 100% its validity, but I know many of his other material to be good.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 04:14 AM
link   
It's not an owl in the least bit.

If it were anything, it would be a spider, to try and coax people to think it is an owl, is to treat them like retards.

Anyone can see it sports 8 legs, and a round little body, and NOTHING ELSE.

What is it really? A couple chips by a chisel and nothing more.

Really now this is getting as bad as people who see Jesus in their pancakes.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Owl and spider are the stuff of urban legend, with owl being the more favoured.
Allegedly, if you go to the top right hand "1" on the face -GW side - ( it's in a sort of shield) and look at the side of the "shield" there's a litle sort of "halo" shape and with a magnifying-glass, you will see -it is claimed- an owl.
I've never seen it and I've just looked at a dollar-bill and I still can't see it.
The 'spiders" are claimed to either side of "one dollar" at the bottom: about 1.5 cms form the letters on either side.
I gues an owl is pretty conventional for "wisdom": so if there is one there: it's not a great problem.
Have you ever noticed how the stars above the eagle make a star of David?
And the "Jesus on the pancakes" line was very funny.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 05:24 AM
link   
And if your appetite for insane inanity or inane insanity is insatiable this was a favourite of Icke so searching around on the Purple-Aura'd One's site should produce a fair few fantasies.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The great owl of Babylon

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Alex Jones is way off track in many of his reporting, I guess that is typical considering his work isn't scripted

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
that little itsy bitsy thing....?!? AW man.... yeah i heard of the spider thing b4, and it looks more like spider, if anything at all. but if you turn the dollar over and look at the left circle with the pyramid in it, if you draw a star-of-david in it, the points will be at the letters in 'Annuit Coeptis' and 'novus ordo seclorum' on the letters "M", "A", "S", "O", "N"....... i thought that was kinda cool.... i think i saw that on theforbiddenknowledge site.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
also, this guy once told me that the two circles on the back of the dollar represent two ovum (ovaries or whatever) and that the 'wormy' looking things on the left of the left circle and on the right of the right circle represent 'sperm' fertilizing the 'eggs'..??? has anyone else ever heard this story??? i forgot exactly what the egg and sperm represent, but i know it has something to do with Louis Pharakhan's (Sp?) speech at the million man march about the number 19 representing something 'pregnant' about to come to light. he also talked about how the washington monument is 555 1/5 ft tall and it's symbolism.

I also wondered why theres 13 stars, 13 arrows, 13 stripes, 13 olives, 13 leaves, 13pyramid steps, 13 letters in annuit coeptis, 13 letters in e pluribus unum, 13 characters in 'in god we trust 1', 13 symbolically as the number 1 with the word 'one' (3 letters) across it in each corner on the back, on each side of GW's pic, if you count the leaves and the olives 2gether, there's 13 on each side. what is 13?

and the whole back of it looks like a big web ... 'oh what a tagled web we weave when at first we try to deceive'

[Edited on 4-5-2003 by Isis Fibonacci]

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I see the owl spider or whatever it is and If you think about it it really wouldnt suprise me at all seeing is how some of our old founders and presidents were all known members of certain societies. And considering also that the all seeing eye is just a give away that there more then likely is more Masonic and what not emblems on there.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
and the eagle has 32 feathers on his right wing, and 33 on the left.

Ed/ sperm-thing is weird Isis
, I WANT A DOLLAR BILL, IN MY HAND, NOOOOOW lol
and I've read on another forum somewhere you can see a face of a skeleton, or a devil or something in an O of the word ONE in ONE DOLLAR.

[Edited on 5-4-2003 by alienaddicted]

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
On which side of the dollar, AA?

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
i thought jesus only appeared on tortillas in mexico

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Alex Jones is way off track in many of his reporting, I guess that is typical considering his work isn't scripted Posted by Illuminati4NWO

I disagree. I have met him, and he has too much attention from the fed gov, FBI, ect. If he were an actual crackpot, he wouldnt rate that much attention.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
nuh uh..... i wanna see the skeleton......you mean like a skull in the "O", i dont see it.....hey i thought that was a phoenix, not an eagle. they just want you to think its an eagle. the phoenix holding a globe or the world in it's talons is a masonic or illuminati symbol.

hey alien! what does the "Ed/" mean ??

[Edited on 4-5-2003 by Isis Fibonacci]

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
sorry for double posting Echelon

I mean edit with Ed/ , don't ask me why Isis?

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Alien, ask your friend where he saw the skull/devil on the dollar. I just dont see it.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
would this have been the number of states at the time of independence?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join