It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The owl' on one dollar bill?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Apparently,

13 is a very powerful number in the occult. When witches cast spells 13 of them stand instead a pentagon and then a demon will rise out of the centre of the Hexagram. Any witches on here confirm that?

Also if you take a small blue and red ball and try to conceal the red ball you can't. Take another blue and try and hide the red, you can't. The number of blue balls you need to fully hide the red is 12, 12 + 1 = 13. The true atom found in space is 12 balls grouped around 1, the 12 signs of the zodiac are grouped around 1 sun (as said by stoneskull), 12 semitones of the musical scale comprising of the octave, 12 apostles that grouped around Christ.

Interesting huh?

[edit on 26-8-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by stoneskull
theron dunn, the egyptians would've been able to look inside the brain. any culture would've been able to. and they would have found what we call the pineal gland. The pineal gland is the third eye. It even has a retina. There are lizards who use their third eye for sensing.

And by the by, the fluoride that is put in our water supplies, is toxic to the pineal gland, so it could be said that fluoride blinds the third eye.

Perhaps they could have seen the pineal gland, but they would not have understood its significance... the Egyptians saw no use for the brain, and removed it by essentially liquifying it in the embalming process. You are confusing modern medical science with primitives... as for sensing and flouride... I would be interested in seeing any evidence you have that fluoride "blinds" or otherwise affects the pineal gland.

I found this on the pineal gland:

The Pineal Gland Exposed

There is a cell tissue based "organ of morality" in the the brain. By "organ of morality" I mean that evolutionary propensities have created an innate moral capacity in the human species. When this organ is at its height of productivity, it very effectively guides each person through difficult intellectual and moral dilemmas. Outcomes are the specialty of this gland's function with the "moral" outcome being that which will produce the most value for the human race as a whole. The human race has been steadily moving away from its race-wide value producing capabilities as this organ's vitality wanes.

When we are not experiencing physical pain we, as individuals, call this condition comfort or happiness. We have acquired the habit of acknowledging mental distress as a neccessary evil and, too often, assume a "this too shall pass" stance. But, even if we do not show external signs of physical damage, the assault on that area of the brain designed to lighten our mental loads becomes apparent through the decline of value producing decisions made by individual members of the human race.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra
The true atom found in space is 12 balls grouped around 1,

As a chemistry teacher to-be, I have to object to this. To which atom do you refer? The atom with 12 electrons is Magnesium, which has 12 protons and (usually) 12 neutrons. So it's 12 balls grouped around 24. Can you clarify a bit what you mean?

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

bunkbuster, i strongly encourage you to watch the presentation offered for free at www.pharmacratic-inquisition.com... for a great explanation of the "divine" meaning of the number 13.

thx. I'm on it. Back in a few hours

. The pineal gland is the third eye. It even has a retina. There are lizards who use their third eye for sensing.
And by the by, the fluoride that is put in our water supplies, is toxic to the pineal gland, so it could be said that fluoride blinds the third eye.

Fascinating. The pineal gland would be the third eye in the hindu teachings, yes?
I often wondered why our water supply would be laced to strengthen our teeth when dentistry is so lucrative. Anybody know what other countries got the benefit of fluoride poisoning?

I never heard of a secret body in Europe helping the United States other then the freemason/peoples of France gift to the United States, The Statue of Liberty.

According to Tupper Saussy there was a lot of behind the scenes help from the jesuits and Rome.

I discovered hidden American founding fathers every bit as important as Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Adams, and Sherman�men like Lorenzo Ricci, Nikolaus von Hontheim, Joseph-Marie Amiot, Francis Thorpe, Daniel Coxe, the 3rd Earl of Bute, and Robert Bellarmine.

I found his book on the subject completely mesmerizing.

Also if you take a small blue and red ball and try to conceal the red ball you can't. Take another blue and try and hide the red, you can't. The number of blue balls you need to fully hide the red is 12, 12 + 1 = 13. The true atom found in space is 12 balls grouped around 1, the 12 signs of the zodiac are grouped around 1 sun (as said by stoneskull), 12 semitones of the musical scale comprising of the octave, 12 apostles that grouped around Christ.

Interesting huh?

really, really interesting.

Also, does anybody know the circumstances regarding the death of Manley P. Hall? I heard he was murdered, but I can't seem to find any validation. I'm reading 'Secret Teachings', but it's slow going. Has anybody read his "Secret Destiny of America" book?

fun stuff - thx y'all.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Alex,

Apparently ' The true division of physical matter, the true atom, found in interplanetary space'. No other info is given.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Bunkbuster,

Yeah Pinal gland is related to the 3rd eye. Another name for the 3rd eye is the 6th Chakra. Close your eyes and you will notice your eyes actually rest looking striaght at the 3rd eye/pinal gland. As you shut them they roll up slightly.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

What Masonic eye, sir? And who "says" it derives from the eye of Horus?

As mentioned, it's pretty well known that most of the founding fathers were masons... I for one do not subscribe to a "secret masonic agenda" illuminati connection, etc. but a while back, there was a long thread on the masonic symbols on US currency...and that is where I am remembering this from... I've known many masons...you seem to be one.

No need to be defensive, it makes sense that the symbolism would be present in government symbols...it doesn't necessarily point to a secret agenda, but acknowledgement of one's brethren.

An "all-seeing" eye could mean many things, and has been used by many cultures/groups, etc. Eye of Horus, Eye of Odin. As they all came before the symbol on the bill, it can easily be said to be derived from it's predecessors...

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Alex,

Apparently ' The true division of physical matter, the true atom, found in interplanetary space'. No other info is given.

Hmmm. I can't see a way through this. The most common atom in interstellar space is standard Hydrogen, one proton and one electron. It may be that the author meant something else by the word "atom." Sometimes these sentences only make sense in context.

The number 13 is an odd one (I mean no pun by that), but Occam's Razor tells us that the explanation that the 13 whatevers on the Dollar Bill are based on the 13 original colonies is probably the correct one, especially since there's no evidence for other explanations. However, that doesn't deny the primal urge to knowledge -- but I feel there may be more profitable pathways.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I've known many masons...you seem to be one.

Indeed I am.

No need to be defensive,

This is a tough phrase to which to respond. The natural response is "I'm not being defensive!" which is, in itself, defensive. I can only assure you that I am not defensive, only confused by what you mean.

it makes sense that the symbolism would be present in government symbols...

That may well be, but as the link I posted a bit back (this one) indicates, there was no Masonic involvement in the design of the Great Seal. It's possible that non-Masons wanted to acknowledge the contribution of Masons to the country, but the symbols are not explicitly Masonic (it would be easier to incorporate a Square & Compasses, or a Square, Level, and Plumb Rule, or even a Beehive), and have credible non-Masonic explanations.

An "all-seeing" eye could mean many things, and has been used by many cultures/groups, etc. Eye of Horus, Eye of Odin. As they all came before the symbol on the bill, it can easily be said to be derived from it's predecessors...

It can be said to derive from its predecessors, but saying this does not, in itself, mean much. The Alpha is defined from a picture of an Ox, and the 'A' from the Alpha, and the 'A' is the first letter in my name... but does it signify anything? Am I Ox-like? I hope not, at least odour-wise.

I guess my question is, if this symbol is similar to, e.g. the Eye of Horus, what is the significance?

EDIT: Yaay! I am no longer "warned." My shame is washed away!

[edit on 26-8-2004 by AlexKennedy]

df1

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

bunkbuster, i strongly encourage you to watch the presentation offered for free at www.pharmacratic-inquisition.com... for a great explanation of the "divine" meaning of the number 13.

Thanks stoneskull. An intriguing presentation, well worth the time to watch. It has always been my position that neither the government nor the church has a right to dictate what substances an individual consumes or does not consume. These issues should clearly be left to the free will of the individual.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Thanks stoneskull. An intriguing presentation, well worth the time to watch. It has always been my position that neither the government nor the church has a right to dictate what substances an individual consumes or does not consume. These issues should clearly be left to the free will of the individual.

I totally agree. I would add "as long as no harm is done to others", in that no operation of machinery or driving is allowed like the rules of alcohol. And probably age and pregnancy, and "in public" restrictions. But generally, if it's done in private and doesn't harm anyone else, then it's no one else's business what someone consumes into their own body.

[edit on 26/8/04 by stoneskull]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The only (hardcore fact) masonic involvement I can see with the dollar bill was benjamin franklin (freemason).

df1 and stoneskull. Apparently, first use of fluoride in water was in Nazi prision camps used to keep prisioners stupid and docile. If that is in the video you watched sorry.

newsvote.bbc.co.uk...

Surely you think they would ask the public first?

Maybe we should start another thread about it.

[edit on 26-8-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKennedy

EDIT: Yaay! I am no longer "warned." My shame is washed away!

[edit on 26-8-2004 by AlexKennedy]

That warning made you look so cool, though. All dangerous and tough - serious cred

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   

The only (hardcore fact) masonic involvement I can see with the dollar bill was benjamin franklin (freemason).

Exactly. But Franklin's ideas on the bill were largely shot down, and the seal wasn't his idea

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

bunkbuster, i strongly encourage you to watch the presentation offered for free at www.pharmacratic-inquisition.com...

That was pretty mind blowing. Thank you.

So, in order to gain some understanding of the daily chaos we're live in, all I have to do is ingest the dried flesh of the Amanita muscaria, process it through my digestive system, then drink my own urine while ingesting the proper amount of psilocybin in order to simultaneously blow open my 7th chakra and activate my pineal gland so that I can navigate the astral plane.

Hmm, seems simple enough

This board is turning me into more of a lunatic every day.

Anyway, thanks skull, for opening the doors to a whole new area of obsessive research.

I would also really like to investigate the "as it is above, so it is below" philosophy - since a lot of the pharmacratic guys' theories seem to take this as a given. Any suggestions where to start? Who came up with the "As it is above, so it is below" rule? Can't wait for their book to be done.

Classic how they got thrown out of the lecture space right at the best part....

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienaddicted
and I've read on another forum somewhere you can see a face of a skeleton, or a devil or something in an O of the word ONE in ONE DOLLAR.

That could be linked to the secret society Skulls and Bones right? Afterall they are some secret society that have a bunch of people in government positions. If it was around when the dollar was made, then one of the members could've been in the U.S. Treasury at the time, right?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josh Man
That could be linked to the secret society Skulls and Bones right? Afterall they are some secret society that have a bunch of people in government positions. If it was around when the dollar was made, then one of the members could've been in the U.S. Treasury at the time, right?

Well, inasmuch as the Order of Skull & Bones was not formed until 1833, and the design on the Dollar Bill was created in 1782, I consider it fairly unlikely that the Order of Skull & Bones influenced the design on the Dollar Bill (unless they travelled back in time 51 years).

[edit on 1-9-2004 by AlexKennedy]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Exactly. But Franklin's ideas on the bill were largely shot down, and the seal wasn't his idea

Of course, he also wanted the national bird to be a Turkey, hehe...
Though I do like his idea for a phonetic alphabet...

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Of course, he also wanted the national bird to be a Turkey, hehe...
Though I do like his idea for a phonetic alphabet...

Hey, not only is the turkey a noble bird, but you could eat your national symbol at Thanksgiving! Cool! Much better than eating eagle

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Yeah, after all, the eagle is a scavenger. I visited Adak, Alaska (an island near the end of the Aleutian chain) several years ago, and the island was overpopulated with them. Its a navy base, you see, and because of the laws, the garbage cans are left open, the dumpsters outside the chow halls are left open, and the eagles are like flies on... well, you get the idea.

Worse, they are protected, so you can't shoo them away. I know a guy that had to walk to work because an eagle was sitting on the hood of his car, and he can't approach the car, and another that couldn't use the front door of their house for six months because an eagle pair set up a nest on the porch.

Oh, they look noble and all in flight and snatching a fish out of the water, but you haven't lived until you have to clear eagle poop off of EVERYTHING with high pressure hoses. Heck, the ship I was on had to sit in port an extra four days while we waited for a pair of eagles to move off of our A band radar antenna (its a dish about 60 fieet in diameter on top of the ship)... can't disturb the bird, you know.

Anyway, they are scavengers, and live in and out of the garbage... a turkey would have been more interesting...

Thought he Canadians seem to think the Beaver is a noble animal...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join