It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo Moon Landings a Hoax? Then Read This

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

Originally posted by borutp
reply to post by Phage

Jea right...Now look at the video again frame by frame and tell me that he used his right arm...
He didn't even bend the arm to push from the surface...his arm is straight when he begins to levitate...some magician I must say....

I know that you know that the Moon has one-sixth the gravity of Earth, making his total body and equipment weight of about 136 kilograms (300 pounds) on Earth only 23 kilograms (50 pounds) on the Moon.

So if he used his finger to lift up it is the same like you can try to toss 23 kilograms in the air with only one finger

edit on 7-9-2011 by borutp because: added the video again

Things work much differently in that environment. A huge boulder could be moved a long way and up hill on the moon with very little force and it wouldn't act the same way as a same sized one on earth. So why would the dymanics of human movement have the same outcome on the moon as it would on earth? Anyone who has ever scuba dived can tell you that human movement and the outcome of that movement is different than that which is done on the surface. So the movement of a person on the moon is not subject to the same laws as you find on the surface of the earth and that is where people make their mistake.

How huge a boulder are you talking about? I ton? 10 tons? 100 tons?

Pushing a 1 ton boulder up a hill on earth is equivalent to pushing a 166.66kg up a hill on
the moon, but remember you would also weigh 5/6 less on the moon than on earth.
The manouvre the fallen astroNot made in getting up is impossible, even in the moons
low gravity environment, and was done in some film studio with the aid of suspension wires.
Notice how the object falls from his backpack in a manner very similar to what we are
accustomed to seeing here on earth.
NASA has screwed and is still screwing U.S. taxpayers for Billions upon billions upon billions
with their fakery and lies.

And yes Russia knew and know well the hoax. Remember that it is the same few players that
own most governments and rule the world.
All achieved after the coup d'etat in the U.S. in 1963.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Great punch! and great tv !

then again what about this

i say let's screw the moon landings, what about the Phobos landings ? was that on tv also?

i really like the russian "would know" argument as if the " cold war " was a real war , or the russians never faked tv broadcast
i'm not going to debate about the images or video footage, although there's much to debate,
i simply belive the tv part was faked because of the risk factor,
what if the mission went wrong and the astronauts died,
what then ? surely they must've had a plan B, a new rocket? new crew ? or just we failed and that's it,
imagine the great memories you would've had as a kid watching those astro-Nuts boiled to death in a tin can

Usa is the king on earth when it comes to psychology and propaganda, hell they can even make you belive planes can bring down mountains

Now i never said we didn't go to the moon, it was just not aired on tv ,
heck if we went to Phobos a trip to the moon would've been a walk in the park

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

The manouvre the fallen astroNot made in getting up is impossible, even in the moons
low gravity environment, and was done in some film studio with the aid of suspension wires.
Notice how the object falls from his backpack in a manner very similar to what we are
accustomed to seeing here on earth.

Objects have the same mass on the Moon as on Earth. The downward force of gravity is less, but they are still just as difficult to move as they have the same inertia as they would have on Earth. Just because you do not understand how this would affect how bodies move in lunar gravity does not mean that the lunar landings were done in a film studio.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Ok, all you people who do not believe in the moon landing of Apollo 11. I have $50 in my hand right now set aside for you...IF you can prove to me and the rest of the world beyond ANY doubt that we did not go to the moon. 50 smackeroos for your positively irrefutable proof. No opinion, no speculation, no anything but absolute proof that we did not go. if you can provide that, I will hand you 50 bucks through Paypal. I will even do it as a gift so there are no fees incurred.

Now, prove it absolutely once and for all or let go of this ignorant and disrespectful idea!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Can you provide not anything but absolute 100% proof that we did go?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Can you provide not anything but absolute 100% proof that we did go?

Are you paying me?

I made the inquiry and offered a reward. Don't try and turn this around. If you cant provide what I am asking for, then you wont get the 50 bucks and you can move along.

Oh, and by the way, yes I can. The reflective mirrors we use to measure the distance from the earth to the moon were placed there....by men.
edit on 8-9-2011 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The reflective mirrors could be put there by unmanned craft

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

The reflective mirrors could be put there by unmanned craft

Sure, they could be dropped there, but not set up to the exact angle needed. that had to be done by human hands. Now, are you going to take me up on the 50 bucks or not?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrassyKnoll

Originally posted by Brotherman
I am trying to find out what the russians had to say about the moon landing any help please I have been using CQ with no luck and I dont read russian I only think their girls have cute accents?

There is in fact a film clip of the moon landing which shows a russian probe fly past while they're on the moon. It was sent past by the Russians to let the world know that they were still in the space race.

It would be nice if you posted this clip on this thread.

I'm trying to find it on the net. I saw it on a BBC documentary several years back telling the story of the space race. They interviewed the people involved on both the Russian and U.S side plus showed the original film clips of the time.

Here is your video:

Audio is exciting:
From Wikipedia: "A recording of the dramatic moment in which British technicians at the radio telescope facility in Jodrell Bank observed Luna 15's lunar descent was made available to the public for the first time on 3 July 2009."

Listen, here:

Dusting off some memory cells...

I remember there was some concern that the Russians had launched a lunar probe (Luna 15) that might interfere with Apollo 11-- perhaps by being a navigational menace-- but the fear was unfounded.*

* From Wikipedia: "The simultaneous missions became one of the first instances of Soviet/American space cooperation as the USSR released Luna 15's flight plan to ensure it would not collide with Apollo 11, though its exact mission was unknown... "

"The simultaneous missions became one of the first instances of Soviet/American space cooperation as the USSR released Luna 15's flight plan to ensure it would not collide with Apollo 11, though its exact mission was unknown."

Post Script: I may be mistaken-- will need to examine Apollo time log with Audio-- but I believe the Luna 15 crashed BEFORE the Eagle landed. So object on video may be Collins in the Columbia CM.

edit on 8-9-2011 by Frira because: PS

edit on 8-9-2011 by Frira because: typo

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Exact angle needed could be done remotely no?
50 bucks it is...but to prove it to you or you to me is very hard i guess

lik for instance you believe that this piece of highest space technology a have ever seen put the man on the moon?
I am not so sure

www.lpi.usra.edu...

And plesa go through this page and tell me if you maybe changed your mind for at least 1%
Link
edit on 8-9-2011 by borutp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I didn't see anything there that is evidence. Just loads of stuff posted by someone who apparently has no idea how photography works. I couldn't bare read through it all so if someone spots something interesting please post here.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
hey sorry, i tried to ask this earlier, but never got a response... i am just wondering, what is the distance ratio in these pictures? i DO believe man has walked on the moon, it makes sense that it was a 'race' with russia, hence the saying space race from all those years ago, we had to beat russia, and we did (i think), but that has been accomplished, so other than setting the moon up as a jump point for future travels further into the unknown, why would we need to go back? our aspirations became greater, and our ideas further out, so the moon has been stepped on, i don't know why that is so hard to believe... and absolutely, as another poster said, if say russia caught wind that it was a hoax, wouldn't they call us out on it? you bet your rear they would! any country would, we are a self proclaimed super power, so absolutely any country that is sick of hearing america gloat, would absolutely call us out on it, i would!

but anyhoo, sorry i can be quite tangible but my question is what are the distances? like the astro-footpath? just wondering! you know, like a map has a legend in the corner to show you miles to inches or whatnot...
edit on 8-9-2011 by schitzoandro because: grammatical

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Exact angle needed could be done remotely no?
50 bucks it is...but to prove it to you or you to me is very hard i guess

lik for instance you believe that this piece of highest space technology a have ever seen put the man on the moon?
I am not so sure

www.lpi.usra.edu...

And plesa go through this page and tell me if you maybe changed your mind for at least 1%
Link
edit on 8-9-2011 by borutp because: (no reason given)

That is an angelfire site and who ever put it together has no real knowledge of HTML (not that I do). Heck, the cant even get the back ground right. I am supposed to take this as proof?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I don't know if this link can help, but there seems to be some information
here that's important...
The Moon And It's Actions...
edit on 8-9-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
and also, for all the non-believers, maybe this would help see a bigger picture...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

then look at the OP and the link there...

oct282011.com...

in particular, i would be speaking about the images showing relation to the universe and beyond..

so... why is so hard to believe we haven't been able to step on any other 'rocks' in the galaxy other than this one (earth)?
edit on 8-9-2011 by schitzoandro because: add idea

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by borutp

Link

Now I know you're joking! The kid who put that site together does not understand foreshortening! He also does not understand that lens flares are caused by any bright object... even Aldrin's PLSS! Please select one example from the page you find even 1% convincing and we can discuss it.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mab22

Why is it the "very few" who are fooled into believing or can fool themselves into believing things such as the moon landing is a hoax naturaly assume other people are so easily fooled?

It appears that when a person shows common sense and the power of observation and knowledge then the flat earthers, yes that's you who believe in things such as the moon landing is a hoax, like to say that we've been brain washed or such.

I know man landed on the moon because I'm not easy to fool.

The flaws in the arguement against the landing are so obvious I think to be a hoax believer would have to be a very big embarrassment.

I don't believe people who don't believe in the landing have been brain washed I just believe you're all ignorent.

I don't believe it's hard to research the truth and I believe that you lot don't know the truth because you are all lazy.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Frira

Yes I think that vid is the one thank you.
edit on 8-9-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/8/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: removed excessive nested quote

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrassyKnoll

Originally posted by Brotherman
I am trying to find out what the russians had to say about the moon landing any help please I have been using CQ with no luck and I dont read russian I only think their girls have cute accents?

There is in fact a film clip of the moon landing which shows a russian probe fly past while they're on the moon. It was sent past by the Russians to let the world know that they were still in the space race.

It would be nice if you posted this clip on this thread.

I think this is it. Frira found it.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by schitzoandro
hey sorry, i tried to ask this earlier, but never got a response... i am just wondering, what is the distance ratio in these pictures? i DO believe man has walked on the moon, it makes sense that it was a 'race' with russia, hence the saying space race from all those years ago, we had to beat russia, and we did (i think), but that has been accomplished, so other than setting the moon up as a jump point for future travels further into the unknown, why would we need to go back? our aspirations became greater, and our ideas further out, so the moon has been stepped on, i don't know why that is so hard to believe... and absolutely, as another poster said, if say russia caught wind that it was a hoax, wouldn't they call us out on it? you bet your rear they would! any country would, we are a self proclaimed super power, so absolutely any country that is sick of hearing america gloat, would absolutely call us out on it, i would!

but anyhoo, sorry i can be quite tangible but my question is what are the distances? like the astro-footpath? just wondering! you know, like a map has a legend in the corner to show you miles to inches or whatnot...
edit on 8-9-2011 by schitzoandro because: grammatical

If I understand the question, then concerning the new Apollo 14 site image, the distance from the lander to the ALSEP is about 183 meters/200 yards. The image I downloaded as a scale-- showing 100 meter length bar in upper right.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Frira because: left out a word "image"

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join