It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Maarhuis

So arrogant and ignorant, i was one of the several Christians debating on this thread, and i only became a follower of Christ in the last year! indoctrination from birth? I don't think so!!!

It is always the SELF RIGHTIOUS who pontificate THEIR percieved truth without respect for facts or logic or others beliefs. Someone who has such great need to verify their belief by doing these things....is NOT OF THE BODY OF GOD!

Rather....they are serving their own interest. Do you post here for GODS GLORY....or for YOUR OWN?

Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Because there is nothing in the Bible that mentions beings for other planets.

Don't you think if there were other intelligent beings other than humans it would be mentioned?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Don't you think if there were other intelligent beings other than humans it would be mentioned?

It is mentioned in many ancient text and religions as well as current religions. All one has to do is read VEDIC LIERATURE OF ANCIENT INDIA....THEHOLY INDIAN SAGES....THE RAMAYANA.....has multiple references to Aliens and flying craft.

It has now been proven by computer models of the night sky above the Three Great Pyramids in GIZA....that the three pyramids perfectly line up with the three stars in Orions belt....10,000 years ago. There is a virtual ZERO PROBABILITY that this allignment could have happened by chance.

Plus the Great Pyramid had a chamber where copper sheets hung from the ceiling with a long small angular tunnel leading out of it and pointed at a specific star cluster. Reproduction on smaller scale models has proved that this creates a tight MICROWAVE BEAM directed at this star cluster....and this is powered by the Earths movement as well as it's vibrationary state.

How do you explain that? Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

It is mentioned in many ancient text and religions as well as current religions. All one has to do is read VEDIC LIERATURE OF ANCIENT INDIA....THEHOLY INDIAN SAGES....THE RAMAYANA.....has multiple references to Aliens and flying craft.

It has now been proven by computer models of the night sky above the Three Great Pyramids in GIZA....that the three pyramids perfectly line up with the three stars in Orions belt....10,000 years ago. There is a virtual ZERO PROBABILITY that this allignment could have happened by chance.

Plus the Great Pyramid had a chamber where copper sheets hung from the ceiling with a long small angular tunnel leading out of it and pointed at a specific star cluster. Reproduction on smaller scale models has proved that this creates a tight MICROWAVE BEAM directed at this star cluster....and this is powered by the Earths movement as well as it's vibrationary state.

Sorry, disproven would be more like it. Unproven at the very least.It's always good to read the most literate and scholarly opposing opinions when claims like this are made and then make up your mind:

...Among these critiques are several from two astronomers, Ed Krupp of Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles and Anthony Fairall, astronomy professor at the University of Cape Town, South Africa. Using planetarium equipment, Krupp and Fairall independently investigated the angle between the alignment of Orion's Belt and north during the era cited by Hancock, Bauval et al. (which differs from the angle seen today or in the 3rd millennium BC, because of the precession of the equinoxes), and found that the angle was somewhat different from the "perfect match" claimed by Bauval and Hancock in the Orion Constellation Theory– 47-50 degrees per the planetarium measurements, compared to the 38 degree angle formed by the pyramids.[5]

Krupp also pointed out that the slightly-bent line formed by the three pyramids was deviated towards the north, whereas the slight "kink" in the line of Orion's Belt was deformed to the south, and to match them up one or the other of them had to be turned upside-down.[6] Indeed, this is what was done in the original book by Bauval and Gilbert (The Orion Mystery), which compared images of the pyramids and Orion without revealing the pyramids' map had been inverted.[7]

Krupp and Fairall find other problems with the claims, including noting that if the Sphinx is meant to represent the constellation of Leo, then it should be on the opposite side of the Nile (the "Milky Way") from the pyramids ("Orion"),[5][6] that the vernal equinox c. 10,500 BC was in Virgo and not Leo,[5] and that in any case the constellations of the Zodiac originate from Mesopotamia and are completely unknown in Egypt until the much later Graeco-Roman era.[7] Ed Krupp repeated this "upside down" claim in the BBC documentary Atlantis Reborn (1999).
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Sorry, disproven would be more like it. Unproven at the very least.It's always good to read the most literate and scholarly opposing opinions when claims like this are made and then make up your mind:

...Among these critiques are several from two astronomers, Ed Krupp of Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles and Anthony Fairall, astronomy professor at the University of Cape Town, South Africa. Using planetarium equipment, Krupp and Fairall independently investigated the angle between the alignment of Orion's Belt and north during the era cited by Hancock, Bauval et al. (which differs from the angle seen today or in the 3rd millennium BC, because of the precession of the equinoxes), and found that the angle was somewhat different from the "perfect match" claimed by Bauval and Hancock in the Orion Constellation Theory– 47-50 degrees per the planetarium measurements, compared to the 38 degree angle formed by the pyramids.[5]

Krupp also pointed out that the slightly-bent line formed by the three pyramids was deviated towards the north, whereas the slight "kink" in the line of Orion's Belt was deformed to the south, and to match them up one or the other of them had to be turned upside-down.[6] Indeed, this is what was done in the original book by Bauval and Gilbert (The Orion Mystery), which compared images of the pyramids and Orion without revealing the pyramids' map had been inverted.[7]

Krupp and Fairall find other problems with the claims, including noting that if the Sphinx is meant to represent the constellation of Leo, then it should be on the opposite side of the Nile (the "Milky Way") from the pyramids ("Orion"),[5][6] that the vernal equinox c. 10,500 BC was in Virgo and not Leo,[5] and that in any case the constellations of the Zodiac originate from Mesopotamia and are completely unknown in Egypt until the much later Graeco-Roman era.[7] Ed Krupp repeated this "upside down" claim in the BBC documentary Atlantis Reborn (1999).
en.wikipedia.org...

I am aware of this claim....they did not take into account Gravitic lensing as it applies to Galactic Stellar Positioning. Nor did they take into account a change in both our Suns Wobble as well as the Earths. They used a constant variable rather than an algorythmic expodential assignment of movement. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
there are probably lots of people that have no idea of the vast array of alien beings that have been witnessed by people all over the world.some may be demons and some most likely are not, heres an a thru z link of alien types > www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...
edit on 9-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Really? You actually think that friend? You most obviously have not read the very book you speak of! Did a man tell you the Bible said, or didn't say that? Now, think, before you answer. There is a great deal of talk in the Bible of and about ETs and Spacecraft, there are 18 Deities, most of whom like to be called "Lord," and Two Goddesses that you didn't know anything about either. Here is Wisdom, friend, from your book.

How about "In My house there are many Mansions." Ring a bell? In the Book of Job (38:31) there is a curious verse which reads: "Canst thou bind the chains of the Pleiades, or loosen the cords of Orion?" And in Judges (5:20) there are a couple of highly intriguing verses with other worldly connotations. The first of these strange texts reads "They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses fought against Sisera", and the second (5:23), "Curse Meroz, said the angel of the Lord, curse bitterly its inhabitants; because they did not come to the help of the Lord against the mighty men."

The highly regarded 18th century scholar Rabbi Pinchas Eliyahu Horowitz quotes as his authority a clear Talmud reference (Read that, Original Bible, Christians) when he contends that Meroz is an inhabited planet somewhere in outer space. Furthermore, he states emphatically that God created an infinite number of worlds, of physical, spiritual and inter-dimensional nature. This view is upheld by other biblical scholars.

The Divine Name, Elohim, a pluralized title meaning 'Master over all Forces' (The first verse in the Torah reads, "In the beginning, Elohim created the heavens and the earth."

Spacecraft and Extraterrestrials in the Bible and History

So, may I suggest some real research into the Bible before so blatantly claiming the Bible says this or that? See, this is why Christians get so much flak in here. You say things, but cannot prove same, or even tell us things from your own book, because either you just didn't read it, or are was unable to understand it.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kicking2bears

There is plenty of documented verifiable evidence that the person you refer to as Jesus existed.

Now see, I hear this all the time. "plenty of documented verifiable evidence" Well, we never see and of this Documented, meaning actually documents exist attesting to the personage of a man whose very name, "Jesus," could not have existed at the time, the letter "J" has only been in used for some odd 500 years, (verifiable) and vowels do not exist in the Ancient, or the Modern Aramaic/Hebrew language. Secondly, the word "Verifiable" means we can all see it, it is recorded somewhere, and everything about the story can be fully "verified," like a chain of evidence. This I have yet to see also. Do you see how the use of circular logic sometimes paints you into a corner?

Tell you what.
Show me this proof, this documentation, the verifiable evidence you speak of so confidently, I will recant everything I have ever said concerning this issue, and believe me that is plenty, and will become a Bible thumping Christian myself.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by Kicking2bears

There is plenty of documented verifiable evidence that the person you refer to as Jesus existed.

Tell you what.
Show me this proof, this documentation, the verifiable evidence you speak of so confidently, I will recant everything I have ever said concerning this issue, and believe me that is plenty, and will become a Bible thumping Christian myself.

Sigh... okay... you asked for it... of course we all know you will find some reason not to accept this... And I am not trying to suggest his divinity... that is of course a personal decision... but what follows are excerpts from a quick google search I did. I've heard of some of these sources over the years... but follow the link yourself if you are truly interested...

Anyhow these are some of the many legitimate sources that document evidence of the existance of the person you refer to as Jesus. These are historians, government officials, upstanding citizens, religious leaders etc... and that is not including the biblical texts themselves which can also be considered as historical documents.

The first-century Roman Tacitus, who is considered one of the more accurate historians of the ancient world,
Flavius Josephus is (one of) the most famous Jewish historian(s),
Julius Africanus quotes the historian Thallus,
Pliny the Younger,
The Babylonian Talmud,
Lucian of Samosata,
Mara Bar-Serapion,
Then we have all the Gnostic writings (The Gospel of Truth, The Apocryphon of John, The Gospel of Thomas, The Treatise on Resurrection, etc.) that all mention Jesus.

www.gotquestions.org...

Again, his existance is almost undisputed by historians. (Both Christian and Non-christian.) His divinity however is entirely a decision you will have to make.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Granted, not all Christians think alike. The hierarchy of the Catholic church serves as a recent example. Many other Christians believe in the ET nature of alien visitors, however, the largest and most vocal segment seems to be the one that claims ETs are demons or fallen angels. For this segment, they MUST claim than ETs are demonic in order to maintain their belief in Jesus as savior. They must use the Bible to prove the Bible. For example, they prove th belief that aliens are fallen angels by relating the story of the Nephilim. This, according to the myth, proves that ET is of satanic origin. If they did otherwise, the entire story collapses. And they’re right – the existence of Jesus and his sacrifice here on Earth would be a pointless exercise for a God that created an infinite number of beings on other worlds, some of whom are visiting Earth. The demon/fallen angel origins of alien beings is the only theory that fits and gels with Christian dogma. For such a Christian, this theory makes perfect sense and confirms to them that they are at war with spiritual forces, not flesh and blood beings and that ET from other worlds don’t exist, only spiritually-based demons and fallen angels.

I came across this in another forum a few months ago, and also have quoted it in ANOTHER thread here at ATS on this subject. The writer has expressed exactly what I believe and more eloquently than I could have. Kudos to the author of this piece...I shall go get the link to the interesting discussion held at the other forum and there you can read the rest of the above.

SOURCE AND LINK TO DISCUSSION
edit on 10-9-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by IlluminatusOculus33
Aliens teach a Satanic New Age religion of people worshiping Gaia. They are demons my friends. They take people out of the safety of their homes. Psychologically damage them and tell them they are the saviors of this planet and tell the abductees to spread their New Age philosophy.

Satan is doing his best to lead as many people into Hell as he can. It's a shame so many people are duped by his lies. Aliens won't save you, only Jesus Christ can my friends.

right here. this is what i mean by arrogance. "Only jesus can save you". if you believe in the possibility of anything else than youre evil and youre going to hell.

FYI information my ancestor were native american and had such a reverence for Earth and nature that they might as well worshipped earth. And from what ive read about the "satanic" new age stuff is that people try to get along and think of love as the strongest thing in the universe.

this post is almost exactly why i made this thread

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Caioneach

Good on you....you have to feel sad for anyone that believes people who worship/care for Gaia ( Earth) are disciples of the devil!! Its laughable!

I know that American Indians have a great love and respect for Earth just as the indigenous people ( the Maori) of my country do. Its a damned pity there aren't more like them, we have much to learn.

ETA: Actually...those people who believe New Age Gaia worshippers are the devils spawn are very dangerous IMO. Very dangerous indeed.
edit on 10-9-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

have u even looked into the ancient alien theory? it says that aliens have been written about in the history of the earth, but people in those days had no idea wot aliens were and so described them as people from the sky, in other words gods. if you beleive the ancient alein theory then every refferance ever written to gods oming down from the heavens is an alien

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

I am aware of this claim....they did not take into account Gravitic lensing as it applies to Galactic Stellar Positioning. Nor did they take into account a change in both our Suns Wobble as well as the Earths. They used a constant variable rather than an algorythmic expodential assignment of movement. Split Infinity

nicely said

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
the general public will never be shown "documented proof" anyways, so to argue the existence of such documented eviedence is virtually futile and these things are purposefully kept out of the limelight,out of the news by a media that has to adhere to a pre-arranged agenda of keeping the public dumbed down, drugged up and blind to whats really going around them meaning us...most people...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This all seems a little odd... I mean, if Governments and agencies are in cohoots
with these so-called Demons and have agreed to keep 'mum' about the existence
of these supernatural beings from Hell, then this would be classed as a 'deal'

A deal... to work, must be honoured and to honour an agreement is a noble act,
a high moral discipline. One would argue that this sort of behaviour could be defined
as 'good' and from the readings of the Bible, I would've thought Demons would be
hesitant to do 'good'

This may be semantics, but if not... as no member of these Governments or agencies
ever felt the power of the Lord and gathered evidence from said-organistations and exposed
this evil arrangement to take souls?

If the above is true, then one must agree that Lucifer is winning his battle for human's most
-sacred of possesions.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I think that many religious people are quick to say that aliens are the fallen angels of god just do to description in the bible. Of coarse most people are afraid of the unknown and label them as demons or what not. Then again until you've met one how do you know if they are good beings or not, many descriptions from contactees and those who were abducted describe some of them as soul less or reptilian in behavior. So who knows really until they make contact and we get to know them.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karikuy
I think that many religious people are quick to say that aliens are the fallen angels of god just do to description in the bible. Of coarse most people are afraid of the unknown and label them as demons or what not. Then again until you've met one how do you know if they are good beings or not, many descriptions from contactees and those who were abducted describe some of them as soul less or reptilian in behavior. So who knows really until they make contact and we get to know them.

I know it looks that way sometimes, but it's not that we blindly fear what we don't know. Some of us have had experience with the supernatural both good (Holy Spirit) and bad (dark entities.)

Many of us find--from any combination of experience and study--that these entities behave in a consistent manner with the hypothesis forwarded in the Bible and other sources throughout history.

I don't fear them. I despise them to a degree though. Many of our best secular researchers have come to the conclusion that these beings are extra-dimensional in nature and demonstrate by their actions--mysterious and often traumatic actions--that they don't have our best interest in heart.

"But the UFO phenomenon simply does not behave like extraterrestrial visitors. It actually molds itself in order to fit a given culture."
- John Ankerberg, The Facts on UFOs and Other Supernatural Phenomena, p. 10

"Human beings are under the control of a strange force that bends them in absurd ways, forcing them to play a role in a bizarre game of deception." 
- Dr. Jacques Vallee, Messengers of Deception, p. 20

"We are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon which is largely indigenous to planet earth." 
- Brad Steiger, [cited in] Blue Book Files Released in Canadian UFO Report, Vol. 4, No. 4, 1977, p. 20

"We are part of a symbiotic relationship with something which disguises itself as an extra-terrestrial invasion so as not to alarm us." 
-Terrence McKenna [from a lecture]

"One theory which can no longer be taken very seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships." 
- Arthur C. Clarke, New York Times Book Review, 07/27/75

"There seems to be no evidence yet that any of these craft or beings originate from outer space." 
-Gordon Creighton, Official 1992 Flying Saucer Review Policy Statement

"A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomena like poltergeist [ghost] manifestation and 'possession.' Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena." 
- Lynn E. Catoe, UFOs and Related Subjects: USGPO, 1969; prepared under AFOSR Project Order 67-0002 and 68-0003

"UFO behaviour is more akin to magic than to physics as we know it... the modern UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical." 
-Dr. Pierre Guerin, FSR Vol. 25, No. 1, p. 13-14

www.mt.net...

There's so much more if you're actually interested in finding out a wealth of material ancient and modern that has led many of us to the conclusion that aliens are demons (whatever that exactly is) in disguise.

I didn't start out a blind believer in what the Bible says, my search to find ET and the growing evidence for a NWO led me the only hypothesis extant that fits perfectly the UFO phenomena and more. Peace.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Caioneach

its all part of the master plan

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
aleins=demons ........... demons=aliens
hell=another planet ............. another planet= hell

i suppose it depends on your point of veiw

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join