It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i created a levitating aluminum model replica of the Bob Lazar 'Sport Model'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Great Man
just whent to keep tack of this

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Pretty cool, if you have some real science background, try making an alternative energy device of some kind, especially if you have knowledge of electricity, electromagnetics etc. But be warned, if you invent a working model of a truly "free-energy" aka. more-output than input or equal output to input device, and it holds up every time under testing, you need to contact Steven Greer from the Disclosure Project immediately and he will make sure it gets put into the right hands and made public before it can be snatched up by the powers that be. But I know that's a large undertaking, but perhaps you are up to the challenge, who knows.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by h4y6d2e

This is spectacular. You are somewhat correct, the TR-3B is ours, but it does not actually exist. People have seen it, but they have not seen what they believe they have seen. Once I get my required 20 reply posts I will make a thread, although I am not sure what section is best suited at this time. What we actually have is far, far scarier.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
On second thought, don't make them and sell them. Now that I have seen how it's done (thank you!), I'll just buy the smaller base like yours from ebay and simply make it larger! I also have a cousin that works at a CNC machine shop that could make a couple saucers on his spare time after work.
I will post my results in about a week!

You can flame me all you want, I call it capitalism, you shouldn't have posted on the internet buddy!
Free market!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akasirus
You should set up a KickStarter project to fund a small commercial batch. I think people would be a lot more comfortable donating that way, and you could get a lot more support from outside this site. I've seen much less deserving projects get $20,000+ funding in a matter of weeks.

interesting... i may look into that. i don't know any venture capitalists. i am an artist and i create things that usually sell themselves. could use some capital to make a batch for people, though. but they would be limited in number (say - 100). this is not a cheap toy. the final product will have 'quality & craftsmanship' written all over it.

the problem with those 'inventors - call us up and share all your inventions and we will help you get them on the market' scams is that those places have a tendency to thieve ideas. i don't know if KickStarter is the same kind of deal - i'd have to look into it.

it's not finished yet, anyway. the base will either be like a mirror or black. the craft still needs the 'port holes' put into it and that is one of the major headaches so far. i will not compromise the integrity of the idea. initially - i wanted my machinist to machine in the holes about 1 millimeter deep which would then be filled in with black paint but he could not get it to work no matter how hard he tried. (the black ring is easy to do - spin it and paint it) that's not to say another CNC ninja couldn't make it happen - and i'm on the lookout for another machinist as we speak. i will NOT use stickers because that's just terrible. i would prefer not to have it painted (screened) onto the outside due to the possibility of it rubbing/chipping off. i am also looking into having them laser-etched into the metal and filling that in with black paint. that may be the best and most uniform option.

here is a quick and crappy video for you guys. i shot it on my iPhone. sorry it is shaky but hey - most UFO vids are, amirite? lol.

edit on 5-9-2011 by h4y6d2e because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2012 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
*Rubs his hands together evily*

Bwahaha, just think of the UFO videos we can hoax with this now!

Just kidding.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Could you put up your plans? I would love to try and make one for myself, unless you are planning on producing them, then I'll take one, lol. But really its awesome!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Great idea , If you are planning to sell them (I guess You already have a great distribution channel here
) I want one , if not then could I get the plans for it so that I can build one myself
? One way or another , this is a great thing and I hope You make some cash out of it, because You deserve it

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Wow! Great work man, I would probably buy that if I walked past somewhere selling it

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by h4y6d2e

Just for giggles, how much do you think you will sell these for?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
That's awesome - great work!

IMO if you haven't already, as well as LEDs on the base you should add speakers with that stereotypical UFO hovering noise playing

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cecilofs
That's awesome - great work!

IMO if you haven't already, as well as LEDs on the base you should add speakers with that stereotypical UFO hovering noise playing
I'm thinking Flight of The Valkyries playing in the background

have the LED's reacting to the beat of the music.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by h4y6d2e

here is a quick and crappy video for you guys. i shot it on my iPhone. sorry it is shaky but hey - most UFO vids are, amirite? lol.

It looks fantastic! Great job mate!
I was impressed by the pictures, but this is so much cooler.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Awesome work h4y6d2e or whatever your name is.... Now you got us all wanting one!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Great stuff. I want one too

It would be even better if you could make it wobble/tilt based on Bob's description in his video.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Actually, just incorporate a Theremin and it would be the ultimate UFO toy!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I'm in to buy one too

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DesertedIsland

Originally posted by Beavers
this is wonderful, was only thinking about anti-grav yesterday (is it anti-grav?)

do have videos, or anything that shows this isn't just clever trickery with magnets?

(always skeptical with stuff I read)

if you cant tell it kinda is trickery with magnets. I WANT ONE! make a company and sell em, you'll be rich, sell different models, it can be the newest home deco

No trickery here, he's certainly not promoting it as some new 'anti-grav' technology. You'd think it would be clear to people this thing operates using electromagnets, given the OP explaining how it works...using magnets.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
COOL! Just saw this thread.

I'm not into techie stuff much but is the technology you used the same as Townsend Brown's Gravitor? I read about it from way....way back lol

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akasirus
No trickery here, he's certainly not promoting it as some new 'anti-grav' technology. You'd think it would be clear to people this thing operates using electromagnets, given the OP explaining how it works...using magnets.

So it's hidden strings then?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join