It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel trouble ahead..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The situation in the middle east seems to be spiraling out of control.............. Mohammad al
baradei the leading presidential candidate in Egypt was recently quoted as saying he would
consider going to war with Israel to protect the people of gaza, and a massive million man
march/sit in is being organized against the Israeli embassy in Cairo, angered by the recent killing of five Egyptian army officers in Sinai. They are also calling for the 32 year old camp david accords to be torn up.

Mohammad Al Baradei, former head of the UN Atomic Agency and a leading presidential candidate, went even further. He declared that if elected he would consider going to war with Israel to protect the people of Gaza. Al Baradei made that statement before the recent incident revealed the extent of popular opposition to business as usual with Israel.
Source:www.albawaba.com...
Israeli relations with Turkey have also deteriorated badly.

Turkey expelled Israel's ambassador to Ankara on Friday and suspended all military agreements after details emerged of a United Nations report into last year's deadly Israeli raid on a Gaza-bound Turkish ship.
Source:www.voanews.com...
Inside Israel itself there are mass rallies and protests by its own citizens.

Israeli demonstrators have announced plans to stage mass rallies to protest persisting high costs of living and social injustice in Israel.
Source:www.presstv.ir...
The Israeli millitary is also training and arming settlers to defend themselves against Palestinian
protests/uprising they believe will begin after the UN is asked to recognise a Palestinian state.

The Israeli military is arming and training West Bank settlers in preparation for mass protests by Palestinians that it expects to erupt around the time that the UN is asked to recognise a Palestinian state, according to a leaked document.
Source:www.guardian.co.uk...
On top of all this you have a very volatile and unpredictable situation ongoing in Syria, continued tensions between Israel and lebanon, and the long shadow of Iran hanging over the whole stinking mess. I don't claim to be an expert on the situation over there, but it realy does seem like this whole powder keg of problems thats been ongoing for a long time, is about to blow big time..

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
As far as I'm concerned let them blow the whole damn place to hell. Their problems can't be fixed. If they want to kill themselves over words in a book then so be it.

Unfortunate for the innocents though but at the end of the day I don't recognize it as the holy land, or any other land forbthat matter.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
As they say - Either Israel will get destroyed or Israel has to destroy to ensure its survival.

All the signs are pointing to another Great War. I just hope the World Leaders think twice before they seal their fate for destruction...

edit on 2-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I don't know if the war will be so great.
lol

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

Knowing the US, UK and Europe, they'll beg to make Israel's War their own.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Goos for them, ill never fight in their war. Ill sit back and wait for the planet to be less populated so I can finally enjoy life without cities.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

All of this and now Turkey has expeled the Israeli ambassador over the leaked UN report that outlines their findings about the Gaza floatilla debacle of last year. So yes, I would say things are heating up and I do not like it one bit......

The BBC's Jonathan Head, in Istanbul, says relations between Turkey and Israel have been frozen since last year's flotilla incident, but now they are being downgraded to the lowest possible level.

SOURCE BBC: Turkey expels Israeli Ambassador over Gaza Floatilla Row

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Israel have nuclear weapons, a war in this region would be bad, or insane...
edit on 2-9-2011 by xXeiSs because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
and this...Turkey in warning to Israel: You have one day to apologize for Gaza flotilla raid ..Turkey declared Thursday that it would not tolerate further delay in the release of a United Nations report concerning Israel's deadly raid on a Gaza-bound flotilla in 2010, and warned of consequences including sanctions should Israel continue to refuse to apologize for the incident. www.haaretz.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by xXeiSs

Insane indeed. Even if a nuclear bomb was detonated in any nearby country around Israel, the after effects of the radiation will make the places uninhabitable for many, many years.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

So what your saying is nuke the place and it will prevent people from going there and fighting over it for a long time??

So how do we make this happen? I for one am sick of this religious BS. Who cares about the temple mount. Turn the place in to a crater so we don't have to be bothered by it or its religious past ever again.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Have a read

These provide a compelling argument.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Israel does not exist without western support. Their Mossad is a second class sub par organisation now and they don't live financially without our welfare. The snakes of the world that reside their and worship their little book can defend it all on their own. No money Eleanor has in his bank will stop the fury of whats to come. You can only ride the wave of Natzi ill's for so long...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

That is interenting. So I'm going to work through this to see if I'm getting this straight...

This article is claiming that currently the "Jewish" people who are living in Israel are nothing more than squatters who originated in europe and put a "fence" up and claimed that piece of real estate for themselves centuries after the historic claims of the bible?

I'm not sure this matters much now???

The fact remains a sovergin nation calling itself Israel currently holds title to a piece of land ,(rightfully obtained or not), and the whole world is about to blow itself up because of it.

It would be the same as the American Indians calling up support from China, Russia, North Korea to kick us out because we floated over here from Europe and stuck a flag in the ground and called it our own regardless of their centuries old claim to this land.

War sucks for any reason IMO.

edit on 2-9-2011 by redzareptile because: I haven't had my coffee yet!

edit on 2-9-2011 by redzareptile because: I spilled my coffee!!!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

They wrote the historic claims to it.

That is why there is so much negativity towards them. This war is unavoidable. There can be no peace in Israel. It will always have war because of it's history.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I agree with you but cant that whole middle east and europe be tied to nomatic tribes that settled down in one area. Didn't we all write our own history to some extent., or is Isreal claiming that the land was theirs from the start of time when it really wasn't?

In your opinion do you think that even after everyone has blown each other up it will change anything as to who the land really belongs to?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Historically speaking, we're ALL SQUATTERS!

As for the whole Israeli-Turkish debacle, its not about apologizing, its about teaching Israel to respect other countries like it respects those it buys off with its Jewish money: US, UK, UN etc.
edit on 2-9-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I guess that is my point.... We all have squatted (I'm laughing like a 5th grader!) on this planet!

On a side note my dog squatted this morning and I got kinda' grossed out....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by metaldemon2000

Knowing the US, UK and Europe, they'll beg to make Israel's War their own.

I don't think Europe will be in any rush to get involved, military budgets are being cut back nearly everywhere, and in general the European appetite for war isn't great, especially for a divisive nation like Israel.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by redzareptile
reply to post by nusnus

I guess that is my point.... We all have squatted (I'm laughing like a 5th grader!) on this planet!

On a side note my dog squatted this morning and I got kinda' grossed out....

Thats it? MY dog farts and all there ever was just gets destroyed xD ahahah

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join