It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin NOT disintergrating Now UNDER intelligent control!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Christ , not this dirty gimp again.

Fast forward to 30:26 to watch someone dying inside.

Seriously this guy needs hosing down. Filthy weirdo.

" I've got a message for all the bla bla bla blaaaa , I haven't seen
My shower in 15 long years. "

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

Leonid Elenin= Level Eight Operational National Intelligence Directive: Extinction Level Event NON-AVOIDABLE IMPACT NOVEMBER.

Leonid Elenin= Loony eywadevotee occasionally neglects intelligent debate. Especially lacking evidence needed in nature.

See I can do it too.

ALS

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien at least we'll be able to play Battlefield 3 before the Aliens come and kill us

Star for that!
Can't wait for Battlefield 3

I wouldn't get so worked up over this whole ELENIN Nibiru thing. If it is what it is told to be, then I think it would be better off as a surprise anyway. No sense in letting something you have no control over affect your life.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It's not spaceship it's spaceships as in an armada. The reason it looks like it disintegrating is the solar flares are interfering with their holographic shielding. This must be new tech for them because when they journeyed here for gold and slaves the last time we didn't have satellites that could detect their presence in space. At least we won't have to worry about any revolutions because the golden rule of all alien overlords is to slaughter everyone in power.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
It's not spaceship it's spaceships as in an armada. The reason it looks like it disintegrating is the solar flares are interfering with their holographic shielding. This must be new tech for them because when they journeyed here for gold and slaves the last time we didn't have satellites that could detect their presence in space. At least we won't have to worry about any revolutions because the golden rule of all alien overlords is to slaughter everyone in power.

You sure have audacity.
Apart from the sarcasm, what you said it could be plausible.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If Elenin was really to collide with Earth, and cause an extinction level event, and they wanted to keep it quiet, then I think they would not have called it Elenin as it would have been pretty damn obvious that the more paranoid amongst us would have sussed it out and be now all freaking out and coming up with crazy theories and stories.

It's a comet, if it doesn't completely break up beforehand, it isn't going to hit us, even the most novice of amateur astronomers could tell you that.

It's not an Armada of spacecraft seperating or losing their cloaking abilities, it's a comet which is breaking under pressure from solar winds and / or possibly impact from smaller space rocks.

I just hope the date and time of it passing comes and goes quickly so this can be put behind us like all the other science fiction that is getting blown out of proportion like Niburu or 2012.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Who or what is that?..... lol

If nothing else this vid proves beyond reasonable doubt
That there is not intelligent life in the universe...... lol

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Elenin will not collide, rather a small asteroid in a similar orbit near elenin may collide in November. Elenin is the bait, red herring, but i would like to caution that just because the COMET is "bait" does not exclude the possibility that ET's may be waiting to harvest or otherwise intervene.

Their tetrahedral craft are easily visible on days that are partly cloudy, just look for unnatural straight edges on clouds, especially ones that form equilateral triangles. A friend showed me that shining their ships with laser pointers at night will show the beam terminating in the sky several hundred feet above or below the "triangle" into apparently empty sky. The average size of their ships is about football stadium sized.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Comet CX/2010 (Elenin) does not return every 3000 years.

This is believed to be the first time it has fallen towards the Sun, it is its first pass through our solar system.

From its orbit (which is hyperbolic) it is not actually in orbit, which means that when it exits the solar system, it will never return.

It's never been here before and will never return.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
All you really need to know about Elenin, not sure you really want to know...

Leonid Elenin= Level Eight Operational National Intelligence Directive: Extinction Level Event NON-AVOIDABLE IMPACT NOVEMBER.

That's it folks. There is a chance one of the asteroids being in tow with elenin will hit us with 70% hit 30% miss odds.

Level 1-3 is some local event of serious national importance ( 9-11 is a level 3), levels 4-6 are extreme threat conditions needing immediate action with extreme socioeconomic consequences endangering continued civil order (a terrorist group with a nuke in the US would be level 5 if credible) Levels 7-9 are "Damage control scenarios that may result in the indefinite loss of government continuity despite best precautions." Level 8 is one step below a full scale nuclear exchange in seriousness.

What to expect: On November 11 you will see a bright blue/white fireball hit the Atlantic ocean with enough force to cause a tsunami and a nuclear winter. Looking at the asteroid as it is entering the atmosphere will cause blindness and severe burns. You will be dead if you are anywhere East of the appelacian mountain range. Odds are 70/30 impact to no impact if the 30% it will likely bounce off the atmosphere and hit the moon causing an earthquake and a serious meteor shower. Don't worry the ringleader in chief will tell you the gory details from his cushy bunker on November 9 during the EAS "test".
edit on 1-9-2011 by eywadevotee because: more details

Closest pass 21 million miles away. If asteroids are following, they'll also be 21 million miles away. Elenin is small and distant. It hasn't been past us before and once it's left the solar system will never return.

When we do have other near earth objects in closer vicinity and that can appear "almost out of nowhere" before we can react, why do you guys insist on hyping a comet that we know will not even come near us?

rationalwiki.org...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

My original post blatantly stated I didn't watch the whole video. Try trolling better next time

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

I've been told that its not actually hyperbolic. That the only reason the JPL simulator states that it is hyperbolic is because it only gives a rough estimate using the Sun as the center of mass for the solar system. However, when one uses the barycentre its eccentricity actually drops below 1.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

ARE YOU SAYING ELENIN WILL GO BETWEEN EARTH AND MARS

Isn't that where somthing else is supposed to go.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

With credible sources, seemingly government owned, saying that it's disintegrating,

With all due respect, I'll take those credible sources over Von Helton anytime !

The Punisher ?...

I'm actually surprised that moron isn't in a straight jacket yet...

And OP, Elenin is disintegrating. I don't need links to make this claim, they're all over this forum in different threads. Not a ship, not a craft, not under intelligent control. Just a disintegrating comet.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Okay, I will ask this as polite as possible, but haven't seen many of his other videos have you? Maybe you should then you will see what others are saying are true about this dude is nothing but a whack job and argued with me over one of his already debunked silly videos. This man is the top of the moron board and his other videos back that statement up.

In fact he tried to actually sue some people because of what they supposedly said about a video of his, so you tel me if this man is even close to credible?

edit on 1-9-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: spelling

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

My original post blatantly stated I didn't watch the whole video.

Just seeing him on the video kept me from even hitting play. No reason to waste that much time on him.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by truetrigger

If nothing else this vid proves beyond reasonable doubt That there is not intelligent life in the universe...... lol

No only when he makes his videos.

second .

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Just seeing him on the video kept me from even hitting play. No reason to waste that much time on him.

Exactly !!!!!!

I'd rather stick needles in my eyes !!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ah the ear picking guy! If elenin would realy trigger EQ it be atleast a week before alignment considering the japan EQ happen days before would prove then that elenin has gravity effects long before alignment. So 26th is BS should make use of a time frame lets say from 15th to 5th. Why 5/10/11? Mayb earth can resist the pull for awhile. If i push hard against your chest to push you over and you resist and keep push you get tired afther while then fall over.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Go to a pshych ward. You'll get a lot of theories. It doesn't mean they hold water. I prefer to remain ignorant of his theory. It is a waste of time. But yeah, go ahead and watch some you tuber discovering god in his hot-pockets encrusted underpants...lots of good info there...

CJ

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join