It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychics, Can you read my energy?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
BEHOLD

I will read your past, present and future with the runic bones of my beloved hamster. Bob.

Although Bob's not dead yet so it may take some time..

edit on 2/9/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Can anyone tell me if i will ever find TRUE LOVE ? (seriously, i need to know !! lol)

My experience of psychics has been quite interesting to say the least.. I had a friend read me some tarot cards and she said that i would end up marrying an older man with kids. He would have light colored eyes/blond hair. I"m still waiting to see if that comes true. It has in a way, but not really. I don't know what my future is with the man i am currently dating. He fits that description and it will be interesting to see how my "future" pans out with this man. It could very well be simply a coincidence that I met someone that fits that description. However, this is the second person that matches exactly that description, so who knows how many blue eyes/light hair men i will date till i find the "one". Then again, I may just end up finding love with someone completely different.

This is the problem with bad psychics,Now your waiting for the prophecy to fulfill while MR RIGHT escapes your attention.However she may be right,do you feel she reads the cards well?
Mid next year,and dont count on it being this fella.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Heres a psychic drawing of your future soulmate.

edit on 2/9/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BooKrackers

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Hey if that's really your picture in your avatar ill give you a shot at true love lol.

Lol, yeah that's me.
Not the luckiest in love unfortunately, but definitely trying to look for some answers. I just don't think a psychic will be probably be the best person to answer them. Time will tell !

Have you considered that whats said about the future is more based on what your more likely to do? Rather than what you will do? The future (even for psycics) is unwritten in most cases.

Well at the time she had no idea that was my "ideal" type of man. I like guys fitting that description. She could have said hispanic, asian, etc. guys but she didnt. So that part threw me off , HOWEVER, maybe in a way that made me seek these type of men subconsciously thinking thats what my husband is gonna look like. Damn... lol

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

...Then again, I may just end up finding love with someone completely different.

Like Tall Dark and Handsome *wink wink*

- couldn't resist lol

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside

...Then again, I may just end up finding love with someone completely different.

Like Tall Dark and Handsome *wink wink*

- couldn't resist lol

That's a conspiracy theorist like me ? SOLD !!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I want a psychic reading and I want to know what can you see in my future in regards to love and soulmates and stuff? When do you think we'll meet?

Um ok, sure why not.

Here watch this vid while I work my magic.

num num num num num num num chu chu chu chu chu bing bing bing bing....Ok, done..... You will find your soul-mate when you find and know your soul, then get your lazy ass up and go look for a mate that reflects that.

So basically, the when and the outcome and all the specifics has yet to be decided. Such is the fun in having free will, were the outcome and future is not set in stone. Hey! like a wise man once said "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

No need for cash, for my services...But I do take donations in the form of stars.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The future isn't set in stone but there are roads of potential energy for the future, and my most probable future which my most probable soul mate is what I'm asking for. Every psychic knows this (I hope!).

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
The future isn't set in stone but there are roads of potential energy for the future, and my most probable future which my most probable soul mate is what I'm asking for. Every psychic knows this (I hope!).

Ahhh,but is our 'soul mate' incarnate or dis-incarnate?In the physical or the spiritual?Are we searching for something that may already be there.
Destiny - Destination with free will,we can change our destination.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I did my pendulum...

Never been wrong yet.

As I said.

Second half of next year.

Case closed.

Tickets please!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

A soulmate is an impossibility.

We all have our ideal partner in mind. Everyone does. From experience and time however the qualities we look for may change. What you like in your early twenties might not be what you want in your 30s.

Lets say you find your spillage, wait until you havre a few kids with them they could potentially become your worse enemy or you theirs. Doesn't matter how perfect a pair some can be. Any major life changes such as financial woes, parenthood, death in the family, or even moving to a new home has an extreme potential to change all the variables that your relationship was based on.

Also seeking your perfect match can distract you from people who are currently in your life that are probably good for you. Just because you think someone is right for you doesn't mean they are. Some even generate a class live based on their concept of their partner being their true love.

The absolute best match fir anyone is someone who can tolerate your worst behaviour and your utmost failures without passing judgement on you. And you have to be able to do the same for them while being comfortable with it.

No psychic can tell you who your match is. You don't even know 100% yourself who that is. No psychic knows what my fetishes are or sexual deviance. They don't know what my lifestyle choices are. They don't know what kind of hobbies I might be in to. Even if someone could theoretically read my energy they could never get in to the intricate details of my life that are factors in successfully finding someone I could build a life with. Just because you meet someone with the same goals as you and the same music does not mean that you are perfect. Perhaps your perfect match turns out to be a slob. Or perhaps they don't share the same views financially. No matter what any psychic tells you they can never find this much detail.

For people who just don't have anyone in their lives I can see where psychics make a big deal. It gives them a positive feeling or direction. Lots of lonely people out there. You don't need a psychic to tell you that its just a matter of getting out there and meeting new people. And if you have barriers to finding a mater than attempt to get past them before trying. For most people the major barrier is their own mindset.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

Whatever, let's just agree to disagree, ok? You won't convince me against anything I already believe anyway.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join