It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychics, Can you read my energy?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I want a psychic reading and I want to know what can you see in my future in regards to love and soulmates and stuff? When do you think we'll meet?

I'm only addressing psychics in this question. I'm asking them about their paranormal abilities...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
They can't read your energy, but they can certainly read the bill the send you for telling you they can.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Okay, I have entered the algorithms of the way you wrote this thread into my Psych-O-Meter --- Please hold.

Okay - You are curious about genuinely psychic people, being capable of giving you online energetic readings, without giving absolutely any details about who you are.

....Next, I will need your.. Top five favorite colors.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

This isn't the way to search for answers. The answers won't always be what you're hoping for.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

A 29 year old will meet her soulmate on 21/10/2014.

ALS
edit on 31-8-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Why do people do this? Instead of just ignoring the topic if they don't believe in psychics, they come here and be sarcastic. I don't get it.

edit on 31-8-2011 by arpgme because: Grammar Fix.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Not a psychic but will give you a try energy read.

You are a careing kind of energy

You also seek verifications of some things

You are loving but wish all to love as you which may be hard since many are unique in their energies

You feel destruction is not the way to deal with potential enemies that may or would destroy you

You want to see a better realm of existance

You question things you were learned? 1 doesnt know why

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA******* makes you smile

Take care my friend
edit on 8/31/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Wow, you are really, really, good when it comes to reading people. Everything that you said described me pretty well.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Whether I "believe" (wish to be true) in psychics isn't the problem with this thread. It's the fact that you want us to do a reading of you,over the internet, when you haven't given any information at all about your situation.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

1 tries my best, arpgme. Thank you

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I wasn't trying to ruin your post, I was just trying to be truthful.

What if a pretend psychic came along and told you a bunch of lies?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I don't believe in psychics because these people make profit. Nothing else.

I know a so.called psychic, she is so full of it its not even funny. She makes tens of thousa.ds of dollars off of peoples insecurities. I know she's a fraud, I know her well enough to say this with certainty. I know how the whole system works inside and out. She has thousands or clients who think she has all the answers. If they only knew.

Its not just this one person though. The whole thing is a scam. Most psychics all follow the same model. A true psychic would not reveal this to anyone and would do things in secret or behindbthe scenes.

Anyone who makes massive profit off of this is a fraud. Someone who is truely spiritual and has a gift wouldn't charge much to.do this and wouldn't be concerned about profit. The whole new age system is a money maker nothing more. These con artists prey on people who have lost loved ones or downtrodden people who are looking for answers they couldn't come up with on their own or through their religious circles.

I hear some of the garbage these psychics tell people. Its exactly what you want to hear.

Its always
you will get money
You will find a new job
Somebody loves you, future wife/soulmate.

Or they speak of things that apply to everyone

Troubles at work
troubles with money
troubles with people
overcoming depression

Most people seeking the aid of psychics are usually depressed, have lost loved ones, can't find answers to problems, or having life troubles in general.
Some who are in a good way turn to psychics on advice due to beliefs in the spiritual system and trust their direction 100%.
This is no different than structured religion except in order to confer with the authority it is pay per use. More corrupt system if you ask me.

All the answers to our questions lie within coupled with a little bit of common sense.

People are either too naive to come up with answers themselves or have little sense.

Oh there is a group offering 1 million dollars to anyone who can prove their abilities. So far not one person has stepped up to challenge this while many psychics have said something to the effect of it being pointless as it would prove the psychics right.
kind of like saying I can do that but I don't want to.
here's the linklink
edit on 11/8/31 by metaldemon2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I believe that they exist and if you don't, why sit here and argue about it? Why not just ignore the topic? This thread is a question towards psychics and not about whether or not they exist.

edit on 1-9-2011 by arpgme because: To be nicer

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
You will find a soulmate (male) in the second half of next year.

It will last.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I don't ignore the topic because I know that psychics are frauds. Bottom line. Any of them who charge people a fee for their services or makes a s**t ton of money from it. These people make a killing off of your insecurities by providing a few simple answers that literally anyone can give you. Common sense advice and a few h
choice words that offer comfort.
Its just basic psychology combined with the gift of gab wrapped in a con game.

Not denying that there may be functions of our brain and nervous system we haven't tapped into yet, this is science fact. However if someone wants your money, they are a crook nothing more.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Most palm readers and fortune tellers are fakes anyway.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
lol always interesting to see what people post......

I think if i was to ever have a psychic read me they would run in terror......

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
So if you feel that they are fake, you might as well just ignore the topic since my question was addressed to psychics. Unless of course you are bored and have nothing better to do so you want to rub it in my face.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
I want a psychic reading and I want to know what can you see in my future in regards to love and soulmates and stuff? When do you think we'll meet?

I'm only addressing psychics in this question. I'm asking them about their paranormal abilities...

I'm not a psychic, but I'll give you a "reading" and you can see if it is as good as a real psychic can give you:

The whole finding love thing really isn't a problem, or not as much of one as you might thing. I guess you want a family and a sense of belonging. You don't need a soulmate to have that sense of community, BTW. You just need to talk to people. Not just on the internet. get out there and make friends! Take control of the situation!

You will meet someone at work. You really need to think outside of the box and see people differently. Don't be surprised by what may develop. Things happen for you romantically in November.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Quirky

Excellent, give an answer that speaks to just about anyone in general using a topic that applies to just about everyone while remaining vague and not giving a direct answer.

This is how they scam you.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join