It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Recording: 9/11 Effects Wearing Off, Need Another Attack - Rumsfeld

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Who feels we "Need" another terrorist attack? Donald Rumsfeld does!

These secret tapes were being withheld from the public but were eventually released after a freedom of information act battle. Rumsfeld is recorded saying that the public perception of a terrorist attack is so low, and the effects of 9/11 are wearing off over time, so they "Need another attack" to successfully restore their political agenda. He goes on to say that "when" we have another attack and notice he doesnt say "if" we have another attack. And when he talks about the "carnage" terror attacks can create he appears to be laughing!! Please listen and understand that these warmongers are constantly out for blood.

The video is only a few minutes long and watch til the end where you get to hear the actual recordings.

Video Source

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by imeddieone4202003

Who feels we "Need" another terrorist attack? Donald Rumsfeld does!

These secret tapes were being withheld from the public but were eventually released after a freedom of information act battle. Rumsfeld is recorded saying that the public perception of a terrorist attack is so low, and the effects of 9/11 are wearing off over time, so they "Need another attack" to successfully restore their political agenda. He goes on to say that "when" we have another attack and notice he doesnt say "if" we have another attack. And when he talks about the "carnage" terror attacks can create he appears to be laughing!! Please listen and understand that these warmongers are constantly out for blood.

The video is only a few minutes long and watch til the end where you get to hear the actual recordings.

Video Source

First of all let me say that I am no Rumsfeld supporter in any way. The guy is terrible. That being said, I listened to the video and don't think it has anything to do with an admission that 911 was an inside job. I think he is simply saying that people are getting complacent and the threat of terrorism is real and can happen. IMO anyway.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

Altho i do have my opinion that 9/11 was an inside job, but the purpose of this thread is that our leaders WANT another attack when they SHOULD be hoping for the exact opposite! These people WANT more bloodshed on US soil so they further their agenda and repress america to the point they have COMPLETE control. I only posted this in 9/11 forum as he states the decline in fear since 9/11 and calls for future attacks.
edit on 30-8-2011 by imeddieone4202003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

I agree with Billy here. Nowhere in there is there any mention of a previous inside job, or one to occur in the future. Just an assessment of the American people and their lack of concern for terrorism.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
There is a sinister quality to those words just the same....
One can tell that Donny dont give a rats patute wether people have carnage or not, as long as they are motivated to his agenda.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I got a strange feeling that there is no way he would have said this knowing it was being recorded...a conspiracy that surrounds 9/11 would never be caught on tape...in my opinion.

This is certainly disturbing...but hardly evidence of an inside job...rather I think it reflects just how inhuman our elected officials really are and how corruption is higher at the top of the ladder.

Interesting all the same though!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I'm not sure he's really proposing that the government stage another attack. He may just be saying that people don't take the threat seriously enough because there hasn't been any recent successful attacks and that only a successful attack will get the people to take the threat seriously again.

Then again, Rumsfeld is an evil SOB and I wouldn't put it past him to plot another 9-11 type attack.
edit on 8/30/11 by FortAnthem because: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b34826033149.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by imeddieone4202003

Rumsfeld all but admitted that they were behind the 9/11 attacks. We need another attack the last one is wearing off. How anyone can believe the US government wasn't behind that attack are the ones that are crazy. Especially after the US government supporting the same AL-Quada and give them control in Libya and now stating that the VETS and patriots are the terrorists., How dumb does someone have to be. They can't all be eat up in the head.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

How dumb does someone have to be.

Is there a scale from 1 - 10 that you would like us to refer to? 1 being really dumb...and 10 being genius...something like that maybe...or where you asking that sarcastically?

Dumb and ignorant are two separate and very different things you know?

I would be surprised if you knew 25% of what the government actually does...if even that much...just saying!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I'm a firm believer that it was an inside job, but,as much as i wish he was, rummy didn't put himself out there on that recording...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

Did I miss something in the OP?

Nowhere did I see the poster claim Rumsfeld was admitting 9/11 was an inside job, or that they were going to instigate another attack themselves.

OP SEEMS to be bothered by the fact that Rumsfeld and these idiots are basically sad that we haven't been attacked again, and that people are RIGHTFULLY forgetting to be terrified about terrorists all the time, since it shows Rumsfeld & co.'s over-blown view of the threat of terrorism to be about as silly as it really is (while terrorism IS a bad thing, of course, the threat is blown way out of proportion, you're much more likely to die from much-less sensationalistic things - like choking on your own vomit or police violence, and we should not use such threats to effective eviscerate the american spirit of liberty in exchange for a police state ruled by fear).

Also, Rumsfeld here appears to ENJOY the thought of another attack to achieve his desires, instead of merely working to take realistic steps to work toward preventing one in the future, as well as properly minimizing any unnecessary action on our part that provides motive for such people to want to attack us in addition to aiding in their recruiting efforts.

edit on 8/30/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

So, in other words, he's not suggesting orchestrating a false flag (nod nod wink wink) but only harmlessly suggesting that if a terrorist attack should happen and cause a lot of carnage (LOL! Because that's hilarious, right?) it would be a very good thing. A very good thing indeed.

What a disturbed human being. Using the term loosely.

S&F

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universer

So, in other words, he's not suggesting orchestrating a false flag (nod nod wink wink) but only harmlessly suggesting that if a terrorist attack should happen and cause a lot of carnage (LOL! Because that's hilarious, right?) it would be a very good thing. A very good thing indeed.

What a disturbed human being. Using the term loosely.

S&F

That is at least of what im saying! How these people are able to run countries and the world is beyond me! Theres been enough evil happening for awhile, isnt it time for some good yet?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
So he is basically saying people are starting to not appreciate having their rights/freedoms removed and this needs to be corrected.

He is obviously not saying that people need to act more rationally. People are becoming more rational and recognizing the risk to their life terrorism actually is compared with other daily activities (such as taking aspirin).

Behavior needs to be corrected away from the rational.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Forgive me.....but is he not correct?

I disagree he is saying anything about 9/11 being an inside job...but can you not agree that we were more united on 9/12/01 than we ever were. It really is pathetic that a reality exists where the only way we can put our differences aside and work together must come in the wake of millions of American's deaths.

As horrible as it is to contemplate, people start to wake up when theres victims. False flags like busting bombers in Times Square and on Aircrafts only show we maintain some control of our security, people only start to get the importance of it when they see people die.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
wait.....i didn't see where the op said anything about this proving it (9/11) was an inside job or admission to an upcomming false flag.

clearly this video is meant to show just how crooked pieced of S### like rummy have a blood lust to bend the people to their will. even saying "we need another attack" is insidious. because people are realizing they have nothing to worry about, rummy WANTS another attack to help fear the people into pushing his agenda.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plan2exist18
Forgive me.....but is he not correct?

I disagree he is saying anything about 9/11 being an inside job...but can you not agree that we were more united on 9/12/01 than we ever were. It really is pathetic that a reality exists where the only way we can put our differences aside and work together must come in the wake of millions of American's deaths.

As horrible as it is to contemplate, people start to wake up when theres victims. False flags like busting bombers in Times Square and on Aircrafts only show we maintain some control of our security, people only start to get the importance of it when they see people die.

Yes you were more unite because you had to hold each others pants because a self inflicted wound...
If there was a real terrorist threat, wed all be completely screwed, been working in a airport for several years, trust me.
OT, I can almost see him admitting to 9/11, at least from an angle, hes a SOB no doubt, a sick one at that.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

Nope hes not.
We are american we have a right to our diffrences we don't need to get along all the time to come together when it matters. We don't need to give up our rights for safety, we as a collective can be scary enough with our rights. We don't need people to attack us to let us know when our gov is over steping its bounds. We need our gov to follow the constitution ( If they did follow it we would have great security.) listen to us not big business and not make other countrys want to attack us. How many americans have you met who are not ready to pick up arms to protect them selfs and their people on their own soil? I have met none.

Our differences are what makes us american.
edit on 31-8-2011 by jonco6 because: +

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I can see what he means by a low threat perception and Obama being a victim of his own success. If there had been a recent terror attack, a lot of people would not be complaining about Obama, they'd focus their hate on the terrorists. It's ironic because the terror attack blinded a lot of people to Bush and he gained a lot from his failures to defend us from an attack that our government knew was possible.

Also people gave a damn about eachother for a little while after 911. It just shows how dysfunctional we are when it comes to matters of realizing what's important and showing empathy for others. But I'd have to say that the sympathy that a nation gains after it's brought together by a terrorist attack is shallow in it's own way.

If we are only nice to eachother after natural disasters and terrorist attacks, it's hollow. We are just manipulated into feeling that way by current events, it's not genuine or natural, and so we continue to feel empty. In other words we have a long ways to go before anything ever changes.

It might not be such a good thing for the world to be brought together by a hypothetical alien invasion, because once the invasion was over, it would be back to business as usual. If some outside event manipulates us into working together, then once it's gone we have nothing to stand on. This is why it's important for us to act naturally and to make an attempt to be genuine and truly true to ourselves. Sadly he makes a good point and him feeling apologetic or not isn't going to change the facts. Maybe it's sad that this is how we are and how the lowest common denominator is what appeals to us. But apparently we are evolving so give it a few more centuries.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Unhealthy, undereducated and jaded, yet entertained, you will never spark a revolution, and that tickles the owners to no end, I’m sure. And don’t tell me you’re not owned. Of course you are; there’s no part of your life you control; work or lack of work, healthcare, government and media keep you so busy you don’t have time to learn the truth, even if not doing so guarantees the next generation to a life of slavery.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join