It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Against Crusades - Scary animated countdown to 9/11/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
If the security services in this country are working for the benefit of the nation , they should be all over this group by now. I'm not sure what the animation was getting at, all I saw was the plane, I couldn't get onto the main site. However, with the link to planes and terrorist attacks, I hope this group are being closely monitored.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
dp
edit on 30-8-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

If EDL had been as aggressive and violent as MAC then many of their leaders would have been prosecuted and the group possibly made illegal.

Anjam Choudary has shown a long standing total disregard and disdain for UK law and how he is still walking the streets is beyond me.
en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe there is more to him than meets the eye?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sharplee
www.muslimsagainstcrusades.com...

This is a Muslim youth group from the UK. They formed last year and put on demonstrations around London. They've taken down their normal blog and replaced it with an animation of a passenger jet flying, the text 8.43 and a timer counting down to 9/11/11.

Bad taste at least. Are they planning some sort of attack or just another protest? What do you know about this group and their intentions? Is this something to worry about?
edit on 30-8-2011 by sharplee because: spelling

So let me get this straight. If i walk into a airport and yell, i have a BOMB! i get arrested and go to jail. But a GROUP of people (regardless of there beliefs) make a website named www.muslimsagainstcrusaders.com with a animation of a plane, counting down to 9/11 is not being adressed or setting of some alarm bells at agencies?

Seriously!!!

And since ALL .com url's are REGISTERED in the USA, this is not taken down? Mmmmm......

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by woodwardjnr

If EDL had been as aggressive and violent as MAC then many of their leaders would have been prosecuted and the group possibly made illegal.

Anjam Choudary has shown a long standing total disregard and disdain for UK law and how he is still walking the streets is beyond me.
en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe there is more to him than meets the eye?

He's bought and paid for. The government wont get rid of him because he makes people very angry, thus distracting them from the fact that we have been plunged into yet another ME war. He's like a security blanket for TPTB.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by discharged77

Believe me,not all of us are prepared to stand for anymore of this crap,unfortunately whilst our governmets stall and "debate" the immigration issue,more and more people in the UK are prepared to take whatever action is neccesary to eliminate the extremist threat.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sharplee

This is a Muslim youth group from the UK. They formed last year and put on demonstrations around London. They've taken down their normal blog and replaced it with an animation of a passenger jet flying, the text 8.43 and a timer counting down to 9/11/11.

Bad taste at least. Are they planning some sort of attack or just another protest? What do you know about this group and their intentions? Is this something to worry about?
edit on 30-8-2011 by sharplee because: spelling

Oh no the evil muslims again. I guess anyone the TV tells me is evil is EVIL! Rawr!

How many times will TPTB recycle the same fake BS false flag? 5 times, 7 times, 150,000 times.

Wake up.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I just reported this site to an Agency in America ... that is total bull # what this site is portraying on their opener.

Reported them just so i know for a fact , that they saw this website.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Swanfilters

I have always thought there was something fishy about this guy. When ever he says something controversial, he normally gets his face plastered over the newspapers and coverage on TV news both here and in the states.

Maybe another one of Choudry's publicity stunts

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
They've changed the animation. Now it shows the plane heading toward the twin towers, mentions the "19 martyrs" and asks us if their actions were justifiable. They also ask, "Could there be another 9/11?" You can now enter the main site where they explain that they will be demonstrating on 9/11/11 outside the US embassy in London to tell the US that they have been defeated.

A snippet from their article "You Lost the War" 9/11 Demonstration

With over $14 trillion in debt the US economy is now on a life support machine; its military is caught in a gruelling war of attrition that the majority of analysts regard as unwinnable; on all fronts the US government is indeed facing defeat as the daunting spectre of death draws closer and closer.

In light of this Muslims Against Crusades in conjunction with Shariah4America (www.shariah4america.com) have launched what is likely to be one of the highest profile demonstrations of the year. On September 11 2011, as people across the world fall silent and reflect on the unforgettable moments that took place at 8:46am and 9:03am ten years ago, Muslims will stand united outside the US embassy in the heart of London, to declare that they have been defeated – that the US has indeed lost the war.

Media Enquiries: +447956 600 569 General Enquiries: +447870 285 910

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join