It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bronx, NY UFO Sightings! (Multiple Witnesses) August 26th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I know this was already posted with a single video but this one is a combination of multiple self recorded videos from different location into one video. plus in suggested videos on the side it has lots of other people uploaded videos of it so it is definetly real but this is one of the best ones it only just got uploaded and was taken from a

Originally from:

www.worldstarhiphop.com...
edit on 28-8-2011 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2011 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Cameramovement and Object movement
is off...Seems sucpisious to mee.

But then again...Who am i to judge...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey

its got shots from totally different people in the video if you watch the whole thing plus if you look over to the right in the suggestions lots of other have uploaded there own self recorded videos this is no fake... Watch the whole video it is a compilation of lots of different cameras from mulitiple locations..

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
"Hey guys look the aliens are coming!".....

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Good find. You should link to the single shot video and visa versa. I can't wIt to get home to see these on my pc. It's too difficult to judge on a cell phone screen. S & F.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

Now This should be on First page.The Hoax part is out of question,the video talk for itself.Now can someone call the debunkers so we can a more "scientific explanation" of this.I would really love to hear from them....

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

No doubt that there was something up there captured on camera by many people.

The doubt lies in the assertion that it's alien craft from outer space as was blurted out by the child who doesn't know better.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
My mother's been in the Bronx for the past few days, I'll ask her if she's seen anything. Last I talked to hear she said its slightly flooded there now and very windy.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Not sure what it is but it has been seen by a lot of poeple in NY.
Here is another link.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hey that's really cool! I love it when there are multiple camera views of the same event.
Like in the Jerusalem videos. Now if people could only film one during the day time,
"would'nt that be lovely"

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wildapache

It should. In yesterday´s post everybody was amazed of the video and saw no debunker (not for real), and was a great post, but somehow it stoped at second or third page, when sillier posts, last even 10 or 15 pages. Suddenly, no more answers, and out of the main page.

Hope that doesn´t happened with this one, because it would look like if someone does not want this to be seen a lot.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
There was a UFO video just recently, if I remember which I'll post a link.

Apparently it was big news for a day, until everyone found out it was just sky divers at night with flares. This video looks a lot like that. I didn't notice any movement that would be inconsistent with that, but I'll be honest I only skimmed.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Ya the debunker are all asleep

And it just starting and it gona get a lot worse

Remember Oct 28/11 D4rk Knight

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdguy
Hey that's really cool! I love it when there are multiple camera views of the same event.
Like in the Jerusalem videos. Now if people could only film one during the day time,
"would'nt that be lovely"

Since it a slow night you could catch up on this
You may need it very soon

Memember Profile

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightbringer38

Originally posted by Miccey

its got shots from totally different people in the video if you watch the whole thing plus if you look over to the right in the suggestions lots of other have uploaded there own self recorded videos this is no fake... Watch the whole video it is a compilation of lots of different cameras from mulitiple locations..

Still, cameramovement i still of, camera moves like this and objects moves like that...
Thats all i said...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastercanto
reply to post by wildapache

It should. In yesterday´s post everybody was amazed of the video and saw no debunker (not for real), and was a great post, but somehow it stoped at second or third page, when sillier posts, last even 10 or 15 pages. Suddenly, no more answers, and out of the main page.

Hope that doesn´t happened with this one, because it would look like if someone does not want this to be seen a lot.

I agree I thought this would be on the front page...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
the video evidence in the last couple of months has been amazing. We has human being have to understand that there is something else smarter then us out there. more and more individuals are capturing these events on cell phone, when are we going to stop debunking these videos and identify with them when its too late?

just remm, the universe is a big place, for one set of smart species to live in it. i have always believe and history have confirm this is. smart species they in steps. survival, dominance, self development, research and development, and invade the weaker cultures. these tactics are prevalent whether you are on a planet or in otter space searching for a planet.

i don’t believe all these videos are real, but at least 60 % of them are, people are going to realize it too late.

new topics

top topics

join