It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martin Confession

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I'm going to put this here to give a little more light to the subject. I'm disappointed that this is ending up on a 'general conspiracies' forum, but its not like there's a lot of avenues left to tell you guys the truth.

I have never done the research about topics like this I'm just going to give you the bare truth, and we're going to go into a lot of subjects and will given you a little insight of the past, present, and the past.

I know there's certain 'implications' in admitting to working for a certain group, but let's call it BLACK for reference. A man named Greg Martin, along with his wife Stephanie and his son John, lived in southern California up to the late 1908s. What implicated was that, a lot happened (I don't want to get into for guilt purposes) but let's say I'm Martin and I end up in two pieces.

In one of your sick little rituals, little reptile faced d@#@bags split me in two. But here's the fun part, I'm not dead and i end up sitting up with my guts out of my torso. And what happens? I just start laughing my a@# off, I just can't stop laughing, while Mr. @43khead is shaking me like a British nanny, All we needed was his vocal data to make some complex confirmations, the groups needed convincing that this Mr. @43khead was doing some nasty stuff to you guys. I get thrown to the ground still uncontrollably laughing while my head gets stomped on hard, it felt like eggshells, no pain. Then, my body flops around with my hands up and down like I'm laughing and I hear these cries and scary moans, like these guys were actually scared out of there wits. Then just decided to leave.

There's a couple visions I had going in between, I saw Alex Jones yelling like a crazy man and I thought he gave everyone a bad name. I saw a black and white photograph that looks like it was in the 1920s with person with a regular suit but the head definitely looked like a reptile, and that this photograph OFFICIALLY exists somewhere, possibly in the Library of Congress, and also that they were going to bring out Obama to become president but I thought if they brought him out too early it would be #i3k move (they should've waited).

You guys were and are in big trouble. After getting split in two, finally saying it was over, there's this feeling of getting SUCKED out, and meet my maker? Well its like your in this mathematically perfect space while everything is in Super high definition and seeing this GIGANTIC ball of fire. You have this golden body that feels like a rock, glowing. I gotta say the difference is this, there's no tension between your muscles or pain, its like you could sit somewhere for years and no stress. The difference is there's no heart or passionate discourse that you're used to. Basically this entity of this giant fireball is really pissed off, gets PISSED of getting called God (Not entirely sure why), calls itself the Almighty One, and is REALLY pretty pissed off at all of you. Thanks guys, i had to get an earful, his voice goes right through you. I'm not allowed to tell you what was discussed, but basically he said I couldn't save you, but I convinced him to give you guys a chance and was given the ability to shape some events.

So I end up in this thing, while I'm getting hugged from behind by this white wax entity, which were 'people' that were accepted and given these bodies. All these small people had yellow irises with dilated pupils and had skin that was like fake plastic white wax. They wanted to hug said they missed me then I was given the information on some of the 'problems' you had. I'll paste the others since I'm so d32$ed stressed about this, I don't want to post it all again.

"You guys back in the 1980s were under a very very bad situation. The cure to cancer was plain GIVEN to your heads (its in a clear glass vial with medal cylinders on each side with a cone divot inside). They didn't give it to you guys at all. What were we supposed to do? They were threatening you guys with planes and oh so nasty stuff. If I hadn't made some tough decisions with the white waxers you would be in BADDD shape. They wanted advice, and help, they got it.
1) No longer going to give you guys any access to technology.
2) support to help keep your cancer under control was shut down on our end, 'spiritual journeys' to cure it, accept the father, thought it was best
3) Hands were tied, you guys were being used as 'hostages' by your own heads
4) Getting the information out, being legal about influencing positive changes in your government, you guys get to pick your group and name to go and spread the truth. I didn't like the name, it sounded stupid. The joke was a 'peaceful' 1776, which I found hilarious.
5) All else fails, make an appearance, and I hate that HATE hate that plan. And not left with any other options.

This is why the 'others' are such a non-issue. You had so much going on with your own heads of power THREATENING you, there was no choice. I will say that someone you know very well is VERY pissed off, and I had to get an earful back in the 80s.

I'm sorry. Going about it the 'normal' way wasn't going to help. And I am still overly stressed about those decisions that had to be made, it really made me feel bad about #2, I'm really sorry. "

So there, I just needed to get this off my back and off my chest. This was the time to just let it all out there, that should answer or add questions, but at this point, there's nothing I can do. You're on your own guys. I'm pretty sure I'm done with negotiating.

I apologize if I can't give you solid evidence, but what I can say is, don't be surprised if some of the pieces fit together. A delusion? possible. But this was the time to do it. An opportune time to get this info out to you guys with no repercussions, enjoy the freedom. I need a serious drink.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by darkcloak88

i've read the OP twice now and still...

I'm sorry, I don't get it. What is this story about?
Please clarify as I am curious

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I think you need more than a drink, I think you need some quite strong anti-psychotics and years of therapy to say the least.

Firstly if you dont want to come off like a troll, which I honestly think you are, and you want someone to take you seriously dont post such a vague account with such outlandish claims.

Youre whole thread smacks of trolling, and bad trolling as well, theres nothing to draw a person in or even hint that you are telling the truth, you just seem like another close minded individual who decided to play a self serving joke on others who are more enlightened and open minded than you.

If you are not a troll I apologize but please try and prove me wrong and at least give some explanation or evidence because all I read is vague dribble.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
wha wha whaaaaaaaat?!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeverSleepingEyes

i've read the OP twice now and still...

I'm sorry, I don't get it. What is this story about?
Please clarify as I am curious

I may have had a hand in shaping some of the events that have unfolded and I'm terribly sorry it didn't end up right. It's retarded of me now to bring it up now that most of the events have transpired. I'm terribly terribly sorry about the Tea Party. It's all just a disaster. Everything is supposed to be about peace. I'm just always trying to help, but I've had enough now. You'll have to do the rest on your own. I can't be doing everything, but this is the last event. Me just coming out and telling you that I was here, I always try to help everyone, and yet despite these 'bizarre' events its all just meaningless. Now I can relax and feel my work is done.
I need a nice good vacation, some good brewskis, a hot-tub. Humanity burned me out, so here's the info, you can downplay it at this point I don't care. Just know I was here. I'm stressed out enough admitting to all of this, so thank you for reading. Be kind, be humble, do good.

EDIT response to demoncleanor:
Basically through whatever event, i can remember far back and these are the events that transpired.
Basically somehow my mind and other people think I'm christ which everyone keeps telling me, its just getting to me now. My memories seems to be drawn to that conclusion, but I personally don't like it or believe such a conclusion. Proof? Alright. Christ was crucified on a Giant T not a cross, even his mother was laughing, they were making fun of his small #$@ as a joke, the entire crowd in an uproar because of a man in a yellow cloak goading them, and lots of laughing, then the 'why do you forsake me' was not towards the father it was towards the people whose faces turned green and scaly with frightening yellow eyes as he faded to death' and his name isn't God, that name pisses him off for some reason. Got an earful because of that...

I just needed to admit my feelings on the subject, I've never admitted such a thing. I'm sorry if i appear as a troll. I'll try to settle myself.

It's a lot of 'garbage' mingled I know. Perhaps the mind can go to such complexities, but I think admitting such a thing after all these years is important. I appreciate your comments and concern and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability. I tell myself that absence of evidence is nonexistence I suppose.
edit on 26-8-2011 by darkcloak88 because: edit

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
spam.

kinda artwork people on conspiracy sites might be interested in?

gallery.artofgregmartin.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
spam.

kinda artwork people on conspiracy sites might be interested in?

gallery.artofgregmartin.com...

I'm sorry I'm not spamming. This is what my memories have led me to believe, albeit strange at first glance. I apologize if its out of left field. I can't research it for you, I'm just too tired after the ordeals. I'm aware that there's too many going around claiming their some type of 'christ' so I'm thinking that their might be someone or something trying to do such a thing or convince others that they are (this belief has been going on for centuries). How can your own memories lie after so many years of it being as concrete as stone? It is truth, it's the truth as I know it. I don't know what I could do to 'prove' anything. I guess I could take some suggestions.

But to be honest I don't need your confirmation. I just needed to let this out finally. It's not spam.
edit on 26-8-2011 by darkcloak88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkcloak88
people think I'm christ which everyone keeps telling me

well let me be the first to tell you your not.....
edit on 26/8/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

Originally posted by darkcloak88
people think I'm christ which everyone keeps telling me

well let me be the first to tell you your not.....
edit on 26/8/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

Good because I need a good brewski. Sorry to shake up things. This was all i needed to do, tell you I was here and there's the information for you. There it is, take it, leave it, let it fly. I've been keeping this information for over twenty years. I'm not good at 'storytelling' I just tell you what happened to me, and there it is. I don't need you to believe anything. Sorry about your state of affairs, but I can't have the guilt of the world on me because of what happened over twenty years back. Now I can move on hopefully from that.

Thanks for being considerate, i know it sounds really 'dumb' and stupid. My eyes should be derping, but maybe just the possibility that I've been a good person just trying to do what I could. To be honest, I would like to believe I've just done nothing extraordinary, no one needs that s$#t on their soul.

You won't find the core of the T party. It'll just look like one way and people'll keep making up stuff I'm sure. I don't even agree with most of the stuff. Was giving them an open mind such a good idea? Perhaps, perhaps not. It was the people's decision on the name and how to take the open information. Sorry. I'm so sorry.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Well if you are not trolling then you are genuinely mentally ill and need help, so consider talking to someone like a therapist.

Not being mean just trying to help. You seem to be genuinely disturbed and it would be in your own best interest to go talk to someone about these delusions and feelings.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by demoncleaner
Well if you are not trolling then you are genuinely mentally ill and need help, so consider talking to someone like a therapist.

Not being mean just trying to help. You seem to be genuinely disturbed and it would be in your own best interest to go talk to someone about these delusions and feelings.

Haha.. Nah I'm very fine. This information is the only thing that bothered me. I just needed to tell you here, take it as it as you will. You're on your own fellas.

I'm moving on.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

if you were telling the truth you would not have answered my allegation.

truth doesn't need to explain itself

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Best evidence ever of the failure of mods to attend to business.
Oh, maybe not! There were those dozen or so of meaningless posts from that Michael fellow day before yesterday wasn't there?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
what on earth is this thread about???

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by fatpastyhead
what on earth is this thread about???

lets say you have some art to sell. maybe some of it has a theme of planets. put the name of the artist/site in some whacky conspiracy story and post it on a whacky conspiracy site to try and drum up some buiness.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
You know I wonder if you haven't had a minor revelation because some of what you say is spot on but alas I believe your human interpretation of what you were shown has gotten in your way. (Not to mention your ego)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
OP I know what you are talking about.

It's just weird you are posting on ATS, where you know you're gonna be troll-bombed.

You're not gonna wake anybody up on this forum, the action moved away from here a LONG time ago.

Google is your FRIEND.

))))

join