It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brace for Impact! - Video on YouTube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Telling it like it is, no messing and to the point.

**contains strong language at some points**

I assume its related to this subject:
9/11/11 - 7 Reasons To Brace For Impact

I did a search and have not found this video posted, MODS please lock/delete if I have missed it somewhere on this mighty fine forum.

OT: Hell of a voice too

edit on 25-8-2011 by StarTraveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

[In the throne room, Luke is watching the Imperial fleet attack the Rebels from the huge throne room window] As you can see, my young apprentice, your friends have failed. Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL battle station!

Sorry! Couldn't resist after hearing the narrators voice.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Guess we'll be seeing a Klingon Bird-of-Prey nose dive into the white house so they can justify building a fleet of starships to execute A Galactic War of Terror. CRC on the moon--WOOHOO! I'm in!
edit on 25-8-2011 by JesusLives because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
That's a really good find! 'F'anks dude!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

I was thinking that the man had watched V for vendetta one time to many
.I didn't really heard anything new I hadn't already heard in a movie or read on a forum. On the bright side, I dare to say that the Internet gave the common folks more power than ever before in history.

As for the truth movement gaining monumental momentum, outside a couple of forums like ATS and JREF it seems to me that it is completely dead. When I do not actively confront myself with it, it may as well not exist at all.
edit on 26-8-2011 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

WOW ~!! I'm loving the message!!! Pretty crystal clear if you ask me. Interesting to note, I had a thought yesterday, being the head of my household and responsible for the safety and well being of my family I, at bare minimum, need to have 3 days with of water till more can be supplied............

As the narrator says.."Better to have it and not needed than need it and not have it." I've also decided not to move just yet, seeing what's going to happen on 9/11/11, 11/11/11 and 31/12/11.........I get a feeling, a big majority will be silent in NYC on that day.

How can a nation be happy when it's leaders are killing people without provocation and no proof of WMD's?

and yes.. this makes the 3rd watching of this video LOL

edit on 26-8-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

BS

More fear mongering.

Nothing will happen to interfere with remembrance day. One thing I've learned in these last ten years is to suspect any information that reaches right for the fear factor. Another thing is that whatever they do, it'll be something we never expected.

The FEAR is the point. They don't need to actually do anything.

This video is more of the same nonsense.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Chill Fella, I never made the video. Just posted to share is all. I think it has some interesting points but I leave the viewers to make their own mind up.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarTraveller
reply to post by Yankee451

Chill Fella, I never made the video. Just posted to share is all. I think it has some interesting points but I leave the viewers to make their own mind up.

I didn't assume you made the vid, and was directing the message at the vid, not you.

If one eliminates all the fear mongering on both sides of this issue, one realizes that's the point. There's no way they'd try anything on 911, especially if the points listed in the video are true. I don't see perception wearing thin at all...I see a bunch of frightened citizenry who are responding perfectly to their programming.

There's no reason to change anything, everything is going exactly as planned.

If however, truthers started distrusting their sources, and OSers started distrusting their sources, there might be a reason for the owners to fear, but that's not happening is it?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
'Brace for Impact'

'7 Reasons to Brace for Impact'

X1 Elenin

9/11 11

So many hints, yet no one has eyes that can see.

st.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Time wasting crap.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Very cool video, thanks alot for sharing...

That guys voice was just awesome! The message was great, and delivered well...

At the end he should of also busted out Ben Franklins one quote, "By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail"

new topics

top topics

join