It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AJ and Truthers are dangerous to America and the world!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
How does it threaten the security, when some people are trying to make the point that the cronies who carried out the attacks are still on the loose and might carry out a false flag operation again if they think they need one?

If those who doubt the official conspiracy theory are right, then they are working hard to IMPROVE security.

A goverment which has been basically installed through military action and depends on the protection and support of ISAF will do anything but threaten to "throw out" ISAF. How long do you think Kharzai will last as president if ISAF pulled out tomorrow?

Originally posted by samkent

"Even educated people now believe in these theories, largely because of a large distrust with the US," says journalist Zahid Hussain, author of "Frontline Pakistan" and "The Scorpion's Tail".

He got it backwards. It isnt educated people who "now believe in these theories too". It is because of educated people that we have a truth movement to begin with. If somebody on the internets runs his mouth I wouldnt pay it any attention. But if P.Hds say there is foulplay and this cant be and that cant be, than its a different ballgame.

And it isnt just PH.Ds. What about High ranking memebers of the establishment, Military, Political, Intelligence, who flatout said 911 was an inside job, or at least say that massive aid was given to the terrorists.

In this discussion there are 2 camps, people who know what they talk about and losers in their mommys basement running their mouth and the losers are with the OS crowd.
edit on 26-8-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

So what do you think about the BBCs, reporting of the collapse of WTC7, 15 minutes before it was actually demolished into it's own footprint ?

You seem to be stuck on this point. It was known that it WOULD fall at some point. It just wasn't known exactly when. So it's not a big stretch to understand that sometimes the cart gets on front of the horse. There was a lot of erroneous reports that day. You are putting too much into this one only because it fits the conspiracy.

Also someone on here keeps going back to insider trading even though it’s been explained umpteen times.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

It was known that it WOULD fall at some point. It just wasn't known exactly when.

Why would they think it would fall? It had never happened before. There was no reason to believe that a 47 story steel skyscraper would collapse because of office fires. It was only the 3rd time in history that it had ever happened -- the first two times being the collapse (disintegration) of towers 1 & 2 on the same day.

This is a good example of the magical thinking of the OS zombies.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Smack

No it's the experience of the fire fighters on scene.
They saw the building leaning and a large bulge in the side plus they didn't have any working hoses as the pipes were severed. That's why they pulled their men out of the building.

People keep forgeting that these buildings were not constructed with big steel beams running vertical and horizontal in a cube fasion. They used lighter and cheaper floor trusses.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

But the truthers are the ones saying this. hell even AE9/11T said it. So they are lying.

Read carefully.

I am NOT "the truthers". I represent me, and me only, so FFS please stop lumping me in with other groups...they won't have anything to do with me anyway, thankfully.

If you'd bother to read any of my threads, you'd see I agree with you about the AE/911T and all the other "official groups". It is my position that they are all working WITH the OS to disrupt a real investigation focusing on the role of the media.

Now, will you examine your own sources as I've examined mine?

Ah yes, focus on ONE instance, where I was wrong on the straw through a tree, but then ignore the five other pictures that show how certain items can go through other items from a tornado. Typical truther move. Well done. I guess the huge hunk of plywood through a tree was what, placed there when the wind somehow split the tree in two and the plywood just wedged itself in and the tree healed itself around it. Or the huge hunk of lumber that penetrated a concrete curb. Yeah ignore those instances and focus on one instance where I made a mistake and then call me a liar. Well done truther. Shown your typical truther attitude.

I am focusing on only one instance where you've been corrected several times. Each time you simply scurry away from the thread and pop up elsewhere peddling the same old wives' tale.

Why would you do that, Gen? It's no big deal to correct the record, is it? Why would you continue to repeat an outright lie after being corrected at least three times on it?

Your other analogies prove your hypothesis wrong anyway...they're not valid comparisons.

To be able to compare a 2x4 or a piece of plywood piercing a palm tree, with an aluminum wing tip slicing a structural steel column, a more accurate comparison would be to have you provide photos of the 2x4 cutting the tree down.

The wings hit the columns sideways.

How many two by fours cut down trees when they hit them sideways? How hard would you need to swing a baseball bat to cut down a telephone pole?

Boy oh boy, you sure do enjoy living in fantasy world. So tell me, how do they cut stone with water? Maybe you can explain that. Or how ice managed to sink a steel ship.. I once threw a piece of ice at my car and the ice shattered. So how did it manage to puncture the larger steel of a ship and sink it? Yeah, I can think like a truther too!

Your distractions would be comical if they weren't so pathetic. You know the answer to this question, just as you knew a straw can't pierce a tree, and just as you know a 2x4 in a cinder block is not a valid comparison to aluminum wingtips slicing structural steel columns.

Ah yes, and repeating "Inside job" over and over makes it true

I do not do that. I do not speak for the "truthers" you disdain so much, and you do not speak for reality. You speak for your narrow little world, nothing else.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Smack

Why would they think it would fall? It had never happened before. There was no reason to believe that a 47 story steel skyscraper would collapse because of office fires. It was only the 3rd time in history that it had ever happened -- the first two times being the collapse (disintegration) of towers 1 & 2 on the same day.

Yes, why would they think it may fall? For now we'll ignore that engineers had been monitoring the building's status and determined that it was tilting and/or bulging. Let's concentrate on the activities that led up to the announcement that it may or already had falled. Maybe, just maybe, because everyone in the world had watched the two buildings next to it come tumbling down shortly before and killing thousands, there may have been a hint in the air that it may happen again as the building was visibly damaged and burning. And please don't tell me about how the NIST determined that the damage may not have played a significant role in the collapse of buildig #7, I know that now, you know that now but they didn't know that then. So there you have it, the building was burning, structurally and visibly damaged and beginning to deform and all this after two of the largest structures on Earth had just collapsed next door. Gee, I wonder why they thought it might collapse.

This is a wonderful example of the logical and historical disconnect that is the bread and butter of the avowed conspiracist.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by Yankee451

Speaking of liars, why would you continue to accuse everyone else of lying, after you've been caught REPEATEDLY peddling the old wives' tale that a tornado can push a straw through a tree?

"Six steel reinforced concrete walls"

Unlike you, I am not infallible. I correct the record, change my stance accordingly, and continue digging. You seem satisfied with conclusions you reached 6 years ago. Ignorance is indeed bliss.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Building 7 was over designed, it was a bunker.

And whats that you say?? The building was leaning?? Well if that was the case it would have caused and asymetrical collapse. But it didn't. It was 100% no doubt brought down with the help of charges.

I can't believe we still have people ignoring the laws of physics. Forget every other theory, and the thousand coincidences. Explain how 3 building defied physics and then we can move on.

I am a truther?? Then you guys are 12 steppers, stuck in denial.

IMO the matter of the building being intentionally demolished is past the point of debate. If you can't see that than you simply don't want to. Afraid of not fitting in?? We call that being a follower. Use your own brain and think for yourself instead of blindly believing mythbusters and popular mechanics.

edit on 26-8-2011 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2011 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

ohh they found it? they realized it wasnt the accountants and records on this 3 trillion that was the only thing destroyed at pentagon? the lawsuit filed on this behalf has been thrown out of court already? jesse ventura posted a retraction to these findings?

sorry man but everything im finding goes right back to the money, and as it being a smoking gun for the reason of 9/11. money seems to be at the root of all.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

do you guys jusy spit the MSM's vomit? there is only 1 person who survived in the room where the explosion happened. it was a woman and she says there was no plane. she has filed suit against the government for their lies on this matter. she was on conspiracy theory with jesse ventura. great episode by the way. she has experience in explosions and swears it was a bomb and no plane whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by letscit

Um, yeah.....

You might want to do some HONEST research into the young lady before you start placing all your marbles in her basket.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by letscit

Im sorry, but that is one of the most ignorant posts I have seen on the subject in a long time. The Pentagon was filled with hundreds of computers containing financial data in regards to the operation of the DoD. The idea that 1. all the records could be destroyed and 2. all of the accountants killed....by hitting that relatively small section of the Pentagon is on the verge of moronic.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by Smack

They saw the building leaning and a large bulge in the side plus they didn't have any working hoses as the pipes were severed. That's why they pulled their men out of the building.

People keep forgeting that these buildings were not constructed with big steel beams running vertical and horizontal in a cube fasion. They used lighter and cheaper floor trusses.

Every statement in your post is false.

Name one.

Source? Good luck.

Is that some kind of new age engineering lingo? What is "cube fasion"? Where is your evidence?

a philosophical question — what was gained by the terrorist in carrying out this attack? What is it that they really wanted? What do you think?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I am delighted that you've not changed your position in all this time. It really makes you stand out.
Its like a big spotlight -- a glowing neon sign. Congratulations and keep up the good work.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Smack

"The next thing I did was we saw a fire
starting to show at windows in 7 World Trade Center,
decided to go in and try and see if there was anybody
in the building and/or put out the fires, and we did a
search from floor to floor of 7 World Trade Center
passing fire on floors 3, 7, 9. The standpipes had no
water. We tried to extinguish a few fires with cans.
When we got to 11, there was just too much smoke and we
decided that, without water, if we went any higher,
we'd be on fool's mission"

LIEUTENANT RUDOLF WEINDLER, FDNY

graphics8.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
"There was an engine company there, right at the corner. It was right underneath building 7 and it was still burning at the time. They had a hose in operation, but you could tell there was no pressure. It was barely making it across the street..........

So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn't look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn't look good"

Captain Chris Boyle, FDNY

www.firehouse.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

...and? This is evidence that he was told by someone else that the building was going to come down. This was not an assessment or prediction. It begs the question: who made that assessment and spread it around? What was their reasoning?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Smack

OH, you want to me post ALL of the testimonies....like the ones that talk about how they set up a transit to monitor WTC 7 and how that showed the building was shifting?

"Hayden: Yeah. There was enough there and we were marking off. There were a lot of damaged apparatus there that were covered. We tried to get searches in those areas. By now, this is going on into the afternoon, and we were concerned about additional collapse, not only of the Marriott, because there was a good portion of the Marriott still standing, but also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors"

Deputy Chief Peter Hayden, FDNY

www.firehouse.com...
edit on 26-8-2011 by vipertech0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

well obviously you need to catch up, you are way behind.

i know it is a youtube vid but it didnt come from youtube, just the medium i have for sharing with you.
link:

before you come back with nonsense watch it. also if this is all lies then why hasnt jesse ventura ran a retraction? surely the media and others would jump on him and hold his feet to the fire if he was a liar.
edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by letscit

Quoting April Gallop and Jesse Ventura just shows how little you know about the subject. Have a good evening.

BTW, you do realize that Ms Gallop sued American Airlines because their jet hit the Pentagon right?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join