It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Joy Behar Show - UFO Panel 8/24

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Just caught this in my YouTube sub box. More mainstream coverage on the UFO phenomena and how it's becoming undeniable despite the governments attempt at cover-up.

Enjoy.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
It's funny that it's all so in our face these days. I'm starting to believe the disclosure movement I have to say. I don't think it matters whether or not blue beam is exposed, they are just marching ahead. Either way us "tinfoil hat" people will still be considered that as we tell our loved ones that what they are seeing is actually a projection.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

And what if there is an invasion but it's not blue beam?

Someone wake me up in 2013? LOL!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Well that's the thing, even if it was an illusion we couldn't prove it or do anything about it. I personally don't know much about Project Bluebeam, but to what extend can its holograms retain viability? For example if a UFO were to literally land and an ET emerge from it, and shake hands with a few of us. Would it still be an illusion?

In the end, this phenomena --- like many others --- is shrouded in so many layers of conspiracies and back-story esoterica that it just may not be possible to pick it apart with absolute certainty. Some of us will add on more conspiracy and obscurity to subjects trying to gain light, because that's just in our nature.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

Thank you so much for this.

MOXNEWS is still active 25 hours at day

My source that was streaming CNN HNL (HNL is different channel - it is not CNN) switched last night to MSN so was not been able to get it. Thanks so much for you lead. Grabbing FLV's this moment

edit on 25-8-2011 by uforadio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by uforadio

That's truly astonishing!!! I've never seen anything like that before!!! Don Lemon is actually the worst moderator in the history of television. Did you hear his questions and the stuff he was saying....OMG, that was awful, way to squander a great panel.

Only decent question he asked the whole time was to Symmington, when he asked him about the government hiding info. Very poor job by Lemon.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This is the thing to come. We will start seeing weekly or daily UFO reports on MSM and it will be just as important or relevant as political news.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

The International protection of the Cartels hide the fact the ship is an overunity application solely belonging to Nikola Tesla. The Cartels and oil help hide any education in this respect so thats one reason we are in the dark.

from
www.youtube.com...
and
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Strictly speaking the UFO phenomenon isn't completely covered up. The public perception of it is managed by DIA and other alphabet agencies.

Now all you have to do is work out why. My "guess" is there are at least 2 reasons, probably 3 (4 if they have undeniable evidence of ET).

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If you realize the UFO is an actual flying machine you might
want to also consider it an extremely advanced power station.

Unfortunately this is all we see of the invention and perhaps
a ploy saying oh look at us this is all we have and don't have
anything else along with this technology.

top topics

join