It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Were the Ancient Megalithic Builders?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Ahh, a fantastic thread to digest... This is going to take a little while...

SnF

I'm more than pleased that you think so.
I appreciate your opinion very much M'Lady.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Amazing thread as always. I give you all the stars and flags I can, but I still don't feel like that's doing you justice for the amount of work you put into these threads. When you write your book I'll be the first to buy it, I'll buy multiple copies and give them out as gifts. Thank you for all your hard work and effort, I've found it to be both entertaining and informative.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CriticalCK

I fully agree but some still struggle with the idea that Neanderthal wasn't an apish brute.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Slayer, I have given many flags over the years. The one I just awarded you is the most deserving I have ever given.

Bravo!!!

Now, it's time for me to go back and re-read it, absorb it and see if there is anything I can say that has not already been said.

I appropriate the feedback.
I'm sure I'll be hearing from those who have an opposing viewpoint soon.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jlv70

What a nice reply.

I try my best. Now if I can only find where I left my bottle

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackthorne
excellent post as always slayer! you do make people think. gave you a flag.

does any one else picture a neanderthal sitting in a chair and pointing and saying "make it so."? couldn't help myself seeing that picture of patrick stewart!

I had the exact same thought when I posted the thread.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
My God this was well constructed. I'd even say go and publish it. Get some real scientific consensus.

Other than that, I just don't have the time to fully reply quite yet. I will try soon.

I think Young's translation of the opening in Ecclesiastes 1 works great here. Hope you read it and smile Slayer. I hope to find the time to truly digest all this some time soon.

1Words of a preacher, son of David, king in Jerusalem: 2Vanity of vanities, said the Preacher, Vanity of vanities: the whole [is] vanity. 3What advantage [is] to man by all his labour that he laboureth at under the sun? 4A generation is going, and a generation is coming, and the earth to the age is standing. 5Also, the sun hath risen, and the sun hath gone in, and unto its place panting it is rising there. 6Going unto the south, and turning round unto the north, turning round, turning round, the wind is going, and by its circuits the wind hath returned. 7All the streams are going unto the sea, and the sea is not full; unto a place whither the streams are going, thither they are turning back to go. 8All these things are wearying; a man is not able to speak, the eye is not satisfied by seeing, nor filled is the ear from hearing. 9What [is] that which hath been? it [is] that which is, and what [is] that which hath been done? it [is] that which is done, and there is not an entirely new thing under the sun. 10There is a thing of which [one] saith: `See this, it [is] new!' already it hath been in the ages that were before us! 11There is not a remembrance of former [generations]; and also of the latter that are, there is no remembrance of them with those that are at the last.

edit on 24-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

I must say, you have be sort of convinced the nephilim might be neanderthals.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
dude!! what a masssive op lot of work went into that

after reading all that i am sitting here wonder about a lot of things and among them are the japan "pyramid"

could it have been a rock quarry? horizontal and vertical lines and steps could denote typical characteristics of one.

and how s and flag for the "megalithic poster" slayer

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Great detail and comparison, so much to look into and great how it wraps up too! Close to how I view it all, we just don't know but every day we find a little more insight on what the missing link might be.
Had to compliment, no gotta go back to reading.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
after reading all that i am sitting here wonder about a lot of things and among them are the japan "pyramid"

Doesn't look very "pyramidal" now does it.

I do however believe it was worked on when it was above sea level.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Can anyone point out where in our history or evolution we were given this consciousness? As the brain evolves the consciousness evolves! So it's true then our Human consciousness was were created by "god" we were just lucky to have received this one. Glory be to creation!! Let us all extend gods love and consciously create our reality!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

i can see the confusion of the word pyamid egypts step "pyramid" doesnt look like a pyramid to me.

those lines in my opinion could not have been made by nature.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I believe most of it was made by nature.
However there are some holes and steps that are obviously manmade IMO.

edit on 24-8-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

As always very well put.

I do believe there may be more to this than I have touched.
I hope greater minds than mind can rethink how it is viewed.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hey I found your next post I guess. Ok I will read it this weekend!!! And see if it makes sense to me. It looks good from what I scanned lolz. I'll write a better response later.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Nice thread mate, its odd, a lot of the design in housing and even standing stones is similar to those in sites in Orkney. Sorta see an obvious trend, anyway dunno if you know about this legend, but its a good read and ties in with what your sayin, maybe.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Outstanding Slay - many thanks for yet another exceedingly delightful and thought provoking thread!

S&F

Here's a scenario that might help tie things together (much of it gleaned from your prior threads, of course):

Nearly all "ancient" civilizations have tales of a great and massive flood that wiped out much of humanity.

We are still discovering evidence of "civilizations" currently under water that would have been located where the coastlines once were.

These "hybrids" were flourishing in most of the prime areas of real estate around the globe (near coastlines, of course), and had become masters of building enormous stone creations.

A massive comet strikes the Antarctic, displacing tremendous amounts of ice into the oceans and massive amounts of debris and water into the upper atmosphere (40 days and night of rain?), as well as a massive tsunami that travels north and wipes out essentially every continental coastline around the planet.

The massive influx of ice into the worlds oceans, combined with the sun being blocked out, cools the planet and sends it into another ice age.

The only survivors are those that were on high ground already and able to scavenge or live off of stored provisions (or anyone that happened to build a mighty ark).

So where's the evidence of our hybrid? Washed out to see, for the most part. All we're left with is a few scattered remains that have left us perplexed... Oh, and those massive stone works!

What evidence would a massive comet strike in Antarctica leave? Probably just tales of a massive flood, massive depopulation, and an angry God, I guess...

Just a thought off the top of my head...

Thanks again, Slay - you kill me!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
WOW

Big S&F4U Slayer!

I'm at work right now, but I plan on digesting every bit of this as soon as I get a few free minutes (or hours.) You always put a lot of work into your threads brother, and you deserve a lot of credit. Too bad you can't redeem flags and stars for an ATS coffee mug or t-shirt.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Once again, a brilliant OP!

I have scanned through it but it'll take some time to fully absorb.

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Over load, to much to try and take in one sitting. Not quite half way there. But I'll get it all down. Mind boggling Slay. Snf Try to find something to dispute with you later.

Garsh I love this subject.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join