It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

personal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CeeRZ
reply to post by Rosha

Wow... those are definitely a bit more... strange. I don't envy you, that's for sure. I have enough regular nightmares as it is, having them happen during the day too would undo me.

It nearly did. If I was 'trying' to have them then I supose I could make more sense of it as I'd have the tools of science or psychology to rationalise it all into neat comprehensible boxes. Without that I'm kind of winging it, though I have to say ive learned a lot about mental privacy etc..so the experiences have taught me things I needed to know, taught me about respectfulness in a new way..thats the only choice I really had to learn what *I* could take from it or like too many people who get this stuff, live in some fantasy ideal I thought up about it or in fearful cowering under it.

Everyones focused on new madrid for some reason today...Im not..while I know that "zipper" thing I saw happens right across the center of the continent, if I had a map the biggest 'hole' in right smack in the center of the USA, I still hear '"cascadia". *shrugs* who knows huh. Im rooting for nothing happening except maybe some rising awareness that we live on a differently conscious life form we dont own and need to respect.

Ro

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Odd experience yesterday that lends me to think somehow I was viewing past not future re the big quake event and gaping hole etc..
I found out that the things I have described have already hapepned in Syria during biblical times!

Quote from the Chronicle of Theophanes:

"In this year there was an earthquake and a great and fearful collapse [of ground] in Syria. Some cities were razed, others partially, and others shifted – walls, buildings, and all – from the mountains to the plains below, moving as much as six miles or even a bit more. Eyewitness observers say the land of Mesopotamia was torn asunder to a depth of fully two miles [a new canyon was formed that was two miles deep], and from this depth new earth, very white and sandy, was brought up."

This lends me to towards a theory I had begun to develop last year, that I was somehow 'reviewing the age' during my experiences in 04 and 05.

If any of you know - outside of the mathematical symbol I've already found - what this symbol is, can you please let me know you ideas? Sorry no pic..just a description.

The symbol is a circle with a cross, a simple north south east west cross that goes to the edges of the circle, and in the center of each quadrant is a dot.
a 0 with a + and dots in each quarter *

Ive not seen it on any easily found symbolist pages..I did find a mathematical symbol it represents...and once I saw a pic on a native Amerian site but I cant find the link to retrace. I was hoping to find other points of view.

cheers

Ro

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Maybe you are remembering past lives? (if you believe in that)
I'll look into the symbol... seems familiar...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Found something close....

Site

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Found something close....

Site

Thank you..exactly that type of shape and cross..but with a dot in each quad. Its interesting to read the various descriptions to say the least.
I took a look through the site and found this exact match:
www.symbols.com...

Not sure the relevence yet. Still looking.

thanks again!

edit on 30-8-2011 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Huh.. interesting! Glad you found it. Again, it matches with your visions of past events.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

just kind of hopping in here but guess this is probably the native American thing

Two numbers are sacred to the Cherokee. Four is one number, it represented the four primary directions. At the center of their paths lays the sacred fire. Seven is the other and most sacred number. Seven is represented in the seven directions: north, south, east, west, above, bellow, and "here in the center" the place of the sacred fire. Seven also represented the seven ancient ceremonies that formed the yearly Cherokee religious cycle.
users.ap.net...

other than that makes me think of the four angels, four winds, seven spirits and twenty four elders in the scriptures
??

edit on 30-8-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Thank you for that info Rustami. I've been recntly examining just those things.
It's still a bit of a jumble for me. I find myself rushing off in one direction only to claw back to center and feel something akin to unwilling feelings arising. I had decided to not wrangle and drive myself nuts with it and just accept it all...so much for that :/ Seems the bug to know has bitten me again.
Its so hard not to judge things..to just be still and allow...to retain an open mind. Too easy to jump to conclusions.
Ive witheld a lot as I've felt it only related to me and is too weird..but having outed myself as a weirdo already I may as well let some of the rest go too. So I wil...and all that's left will be stuff I wont ever share..private.
Again I feel a need to ask, given the obvious religous symbolism, for anyone reading to please try to keep an open mind. While I most certainly consider myself a godfearing woman, I am most certainly not a conventionally "religous person.

Anyway...here are the stranger of the strange....and G*ds will not mine be done!

From my log.2004/5

-- I saw myself in a room of darkness. Above me to my right, a white 'doorway'. Not a door, a doorway. I "remembered" the phrase ' a door no man can shut'. I couldnt move towards it. "So much to do first".

--- I saw a statue of the catholic maddonna..definately a statue and I recognised it as such. I remember saying to myself 'I dont bow to statues'.

-- I saw a scroll like an old fashioned scroll with names on it. A olive and yellow glow.
I saw a pen, black and slim, it was writing my name beneath my parents names. None of my other sisters' names were there. I dont know what force was writing my name. There was no visible hand.

--I saw myself as a luminous body standing upright, several 'me's on top of one another some 'me's' trying to make me sit down. These voices from below kept asking and demanding to know ' why are you standing there!' and I yelled downwards I dont know!! I just knew I had to. I really _really_ had to just stand there.

--- I arrived in a place it was dark all around me. I felt as if I were trapped or embeded in stone and began yelling " No!" I then saw an image of the Mother..full regalia..red and blue, she was suspended in the air, not a statue...she was backlit by stars. The colurs were sharp and looked 'metalic' in colour..her clothes flailing in the wind. I remembered the words ' their statue began to speak'. I remained silent. I was thinking to myself, "I will not be anyones voice or the voice of moulded stone idols fashioned by men" and then suddenly verbalised in angry voice "God directs me not men..God directs men, not me." A definate feelng of digust, *defiance*. The vision ended.

- I saw myself beside a throne/chair and immediately was afraid and shut my eyes squeezing them tight. I felt a pressure to sit on the throne/chair was on me from the person beside me. I would not take "His" seat. I was adamant I wouldnt and the pressure eventually gave way. I have been haunted by this experience, the choice and why I made it.

- I was seated at my dining table, I was alone inmy house yet everything got misty and suddenly M was kneeling on front of me on my right. He was speaking to me but I was not the one he was speaking to. I heard myself say to him " let them come". I touched his face and then passed out.

- I heard a voice in my head, clear and calm, male. It said to me " I can give you the key to the labyrynth". Weird. Nothing since..I simply replied' no thanks, and heard " trust God" spoken worldlessly within me.. Nothing about the first voice led me to feel it was God. I remebered not long after this the phrase "what good the whole world if you loose your soul". (All these 'timely' things I kept remembering..yet Id never read them before or heard them before. It wasnt until 206 I studied any theology at all)

Friday, October 29, 2005

- I felt myself rise into the sky. From the greyness I saw an arm, reaching from the clouds, it was white, though around it was a pale green shimmer, it was a human arm dressed in a white robe with long sleeves, it had several square gemstones on its sleave. A red one..a green one, a blue one. Ruby Emerald and Saphire...I assume. A human hand.
In its hand was a wooden bowl. I felt the child within myself rouse as if from a sleep, it/the child 'squinted' turning away within me and I heard it/the child say in a miffled voice " This isnt Jesus" this was followed soon after by my own voice, " it can only be me"...as in, 'only I can take or only I deserve this pouring out'...I saw myself lying on my bed beneath the clouds. I knew the bowl was turned on me. A part of me still feels I was suposed to tell a rabi and and a priest about this vision. I couldnt..for one, I didnt know who to tell and two, the intervention of others stopped me from delivering the 'news'. I make no judgement if this was a good or bad thing. Somehow this relates to the world outer, not just self.

( cont below)

edit on 1-9-2011 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
A big event. October 2005.

- It was a vision and I have no physical time correlation but I was suddenly observing myself on a mountainside, the colors of this vision resembled so closely, the old masters paintings in that they were pale olive colours..milky whites. I saw myself or a woman there, I/she was on her knees. Naked.
When I was her, and not observing, I saw before me men on horseback. They had helmets I thought looked like Ned Kelly...one had a sword and he pointed it at me. He was very angry with me. So angry. I felt the sword close to my face and moved back to the position of observer.

I felt myself give in to surrender and to fear. I heard myself say to these men " this is the life God has given me...you can take it..but you take from Him". I felt myself let go..utterly...to whatever was to be as Gods will.
Then I saw a wider view..an even wider observers position, and there were many men on horses not just a few...I felt terrified...yet they left me be and moved on and I rose and continued to walk up the mountainside. The vision vanished.

I am suposing that at the same time, in real time in the physical world.there were some correlations, as I remember kneeling in my lounge room....I couldnt literally see what was happening as I was in the mindspace of this vision, but I felt it...intuitivly. Instantly it began, everything I knew, everything I had ever done or read was called into action..even the worst of things Id read or elarnt, every submission, every action of submission I had ever experienced and finally every honest surrender of self and self to Love was present in the one timespace.
In the physical world, I only felt things unseen move before me as I knelt..and at the end of the moment, I felt these things unseen rushing past me like the wind of horses passing me.

Soon after that moment, again in the physical, I felt myself move and was lying face down on the floor..belly pressed to the rosewood. The cd I had been dancing to earlier that day ( I used to teach dance classes) was still on and it was stuck on a loop that sounded like bomb impacts....in my mind I saw and felt meteors, comets impacting earth. I had to hold very still, to breath, to wait...but I dont know what for or where the direction for those actions stemmed from.
I lay terrified but strangely and paradoxically calm for a time, my pulse or "heart" in my stomach pulsing strongly and beating through the floor...I felt like I was sending something through the rosewood floor, but I dont know what...It felt as if that heart within my belly was speaking to something or someone I dont consciously recall or know.
After a while I dont knwo how long, I then rose from the floor 'for no reason' seemingly and just walked away. I dont remember the rest of the day.

During this event there was such urgency..such panic.Yet I had given myself over to God and to whatever was to come...I felt inevitability....I also felt directed...I knew 'they are coming', "they are here". Yet I had no vision of them ..not like above. It was holistic.. I hate that word usualy but thats exactly what it was..mind body spirit all going somewhere doing something at hte same time and in a way this me..the part typing now was seperate/not subject to it at all...its very weird and I am sure any decent shrink would have a field day :/.

- I was in my lounge room on my couch...I 'woke' to feel a presence beside me..its hand on my head. Inside myself, I struggled to look to see what was happening. I felt at the time as if I my consciousness, was being 'pushed down'...within myself. I dont know who it was that had their hand on my head and I could not rise.

My vision was suddenly split into two 'scenes' like two tv's...I couldnt see below me but above me was the orpah show on tv..she seemed to be interacting with the person beside me..there were three women on the stage and she was 'presenting them' to that presence. Thats all I saw.

( wondering if this wasnt some kind of pineal experience)

cont below
edit on 1-9-2011 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
- I was with many people, in the darkness, they were all afraid. I wasnt. I was determined not to fear. I saw a cliff and a great chasam. I took to the ledge running as hard as a I could and then I jumped, passing over wide armed and legged like a star fish I was suspended in space, as I passed over the chasam, through some force not my own, I took in the horror and saw my own face horrified, I floated to the other side.

Arriving there I then saw a figure in daylight, he had sandles on, he was walking. My size somehow grew to his height then grew very small again to near his feet. As I grew tall I saw the great chasam had become a crack in the ground easily stepped over. As I grew smaller it widened...and then all of a sudden, I was again back with the people in the dark who were afraid. Hurumpf!

- I saw a starry man - literaly - a man made from stars, sitting on a wagon made from stars with a yoke that was being held by something not visible to me, in the begining of this vision it was moving through space. I saw this man seated and then saw the yoke lower. I then saw him topple over. Then the wheel, the rear right wheel of stars on the wagon 'fell off' and it became a symbol.
( this wheel/symbol was the cross and dots symbol I asked about yesterday)

- I saw an image, it was cloudy, diffuse soft white light that apeared almost pale yellow.
I saw what I think was a pontif, I recognised it as 'pope' in my mind but I had no confirmation. It was simply a man with a popes hat on, he was all white, the same colour as the clouds, he was seated on a chair, left hand outstretched. His hand touched my forehead. I heard rather saw the words " Bright" and the vision vanished.
(V, E)
I have been persecuted within my mind, and made barren in soul, my faith destroyed my humanness bribed and terrorised ever since. I hated this man...for marking me...it seemed...making me a target.

---- I saw imprinted on my forehead, on the inside of my eyes it seemed, letters, luminous letters. The letters moved, I saw the statement " I want you to go" appear and stay there. No context, no where to...no who from....nothing. I felt, abandoned. I wondered, is there really nowhere I belong.(V,I,E)

- I saw a temple chamber. Entirely white. I saw a woman, me, dressed in black standing under the white temple dome.
(V)
- I saw a pale green temple, only partly, an image of a bed with a red sheet on it, I looked up to the balcony of this temple and saw a figure fleeing.
(V)
- I saw many people in a city, an old city not like todays...built of stone.
Along a low wall I saw a large peice of wall missing. Something came over the figures there and they all lay down, I became one of the figures and heard myself say ' not again'.
(V)
- I felt the percussive force of sounds hit my body as I lay in the desert. The orange-yellow dust shrouded my face - war.

---

ok so thats it..whats left is squicky and I feel for me only. I know..weird..symbolic confusing and a mess..but again, its just what happened and what I saw and it was mesy and confusing.
Feels good actually..to be 'rid' of it in a sense anyway. It will always be with me but these entire past few months have felt like a letting go of the fear of it all..it feels 'good'...'lightening'.

Thanks again for not being mean and helping me out with clues and perspective. Its much appreciated. I am sure some part my consciousness knows exactly what went down..and I hope one day to be able to communicate with that part..in plain english and in safety and find out for myself.

best

Ro.

edit on 1-9-2011 by Rosha because: typos

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hmmm, at least those ones weren't as scary or creepy as the others. I'm sure they were to you, but they didn't leave me feeling creeped out like some of the others.
I'm not much of a religious person either... but it's hard not to see beyond the obvious religious undertones of those visions.
But, again - maybe past lives. Maybe you are sensing the vibrations of "old" energy as it passes by, and are "seeing" the memories attached to them. If that makes sense at all..... Maybe you are a sensitive. No doubt psychic in some fashion...
I don't know what to really think of most of those though. I'm glad you could get them off your chest though, and hopefully out of your mind. Always easier to let them go when you aren't the only one harboring them. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

regardless of what it all may mean, it's not wierd and is for a reason and can relate on a certain level since absolutely aware of there being an eternal dimension or reality, anyway more limited with time on ATS now but will get back if something should pop up

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Re " if Obama comes to Australia they will kill him" precognition thing;

I researched Taliban etiology and found the name Taliban itself means " Students".
The Taliban, alternative spelling Taleban,[4] (ṭālibān, meaning "students" in Arabic) - wiki
Which would make the "teacher" Mullah Mohammed Omar (Pashto: ملا محمد عمر; born c. 1959), who is ironically or not if you have read the Torah, a one eyed man. see his pickhere.

* This could relate somehow to the Eclipse Group. I dont know how though and I have no direct evidence. Its just that many things surrounding that particular experience and 'view' had 'eclipse' motiffs and I suspect Omar could be either working with them or even be used as a patsy for a black op against the president..not just the man - the office thereof.

edit on 3-9-2011 by Rosha because: typos

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

well a quake just about hit BC..so maybe that was what that whole thing was about. No canyon opened etc..so I dont know, maybe it was a precusor event. Spiritually ( for me) a weird past-present-future collision..migraine from the recent cme's is making things difficult to see.

R

Va quake: here

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Well, thank you for sharing anyhow

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Bad dreams bad migraines...sh*t is afoot and its nasty. Expect a big very big quake soon.
Bad men dont like honesty.
Japan was an attack, not a natural event.
Quakes. Alaska first...then a 'weird' "reverse" quake - one not following the usual pattern of right to left. Media will spruke it.
SHTF midweek.
Colorado...'leaky'.
(with emphasis) crap crap crap!!!

Not logging back in here anymore...they're using us.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha
Bad dreams bad migraines...sh*t is afoot and its nasty. Expect a big very big quake soon.
Quakes. Alaska first...then a 'weird' "reverse" quake - one not following the usual pattern of right to left. Media will spruke it.
SHTF midweek.
Colorado...'leaky'.

woah, woah, woah... what did you see?

you seem to be going through a "thang".... tell us what is going on with you. talk, talk!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
it might hellllp... sounds like you need to sort some things out. this could be a bad place to hash out things but it could also be a good place to do that... despite the foundation if you fear that.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

SHTF midweek.
Colorado...'leaky'.

Ummm... you ok? That seemed like an odd outburst from you. What happened? This is the first time this entire thread you have said something specific like this, and never in this tone..... you ok?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

SHTF midweek.
Colorado...'leaky'.

Ummm... you ok? That seemed like an odd outburst from you. What happened? This is the first time this entire thread you have said something specific like this, and never in this tone..... you ok?

for someone who seems to try to stay on a realistic even keel even though I don't agree with her at times... no, that did not sound right. Sometimes when you realize stuff your thoughts start racing and it's time to be careful.

I asked because she seemed to make a pretty quick decision to not log in without reading any replies. she seemed very afraid and sometimes that's not the best time to make snap decisions so I saw that and tried to get her attention... maybe you'll have more luck since me and this person have some stark differences of opinion anyway. glad someone else noticed.
edit on 11-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join