It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

personal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
List of things I have seen...as some people know though nothing ever occurs the way it presents in prems or 'visions' and so I dont hold to these. I didnt ask for the views I just started seeing them. Most of these very non consentually "precogged" in 2004 - 5. I realise posting may undermine any cred I had earned anywhere..I really dont care.

This is what I heard and saw in 2004-5.

- I heard a presence/voice say " If Obama comes to Australia, they will kill him". I dont know who "him" is, if it is Obama, or if the death is symbolic political or literal.

- A voice. "The stone of Jacob, will be bloody soon." ( I think this refers to the 'person' of Jacob aka the tribe of Jacob. It could pertain to the royal family because the only reference I have is that "the royal throne of england is seated directly over or on the stone of Jacob")

- I saw a starry bear...a bear made from the stars that looked like a grizzly on all fours. I saw this bear running through the sky...to my right. The words that followed " the bear races to Aquarius'.

- October 14, 2005 - I was above the sky. I was in a solid structure, a room with blanketed lights. A presence/s around me in the dark but not visible to me. Before me was something like a comptor screen, on it, a map of the continents it seemed as if the map was covered in a black mesh very fine. Before me in the window in front of me was a view of the earth, a window...the map on a dais below me. Areas of the planet were zooming in and out ...impresions of each view of the map being left in my mind wordlessly. I am standing. I saw what I feel is the USA. I saw the area off the coast of Tijuana and Mexica, there is an arm jutting out from the mainland, it was pointing one way, then turned completely upside down. It was not where it was suposed to be.
I saw the ground opening up..like a zipper right across the US...'popping'...From left to right....an unraveling and merging..of new and of ancient plates that exist underneath close to the water and magma. Thunder underground...a zipper effect 'coast to coast'. Soon after, riots in Los Angeles. Apologetic energies. The event appears to be an unavoidable consequence.

-I saw a great beacon coming from South America. Like a radiating radio signal in orange colours small circles rippling outwards to larger ones like an alarm being sounded.

- I saw off the coast of Oregon, a massive sinkhole under the ocean opening. Bubbles everwhere..gushing huge..massive waterflow. Soon after Alberquerqui disapears...destroyed. KW's: "I am Z"

-War. Countdown to Damascus, operation Samson.

-- The Israelies will kill him - (syria).

-- "The Shabak killed Rabin" - no idea. a statement "given" to me, forcefully placed into my mind.

Excerpt from personal log regarding 'cascadia' unedited.

Log May 17.09

Prem: "Cascadia", 9+, soon/quake+event
Keywords and sounds: "Rupture" " Zipper"
mans voice: "get the F out of the way!"
loud voice: "no arguing just go!"
sensations: "popping" "Gaping"
result: "A heaving/groaning earth"
"what economy"/"humbling"
Oregon, BC, Nevada.
Oddspots: " percussion" percussive(?)
Thunder underground.
--

From the information that came in during the experience and from what research I could do in the migraine, I believe the word Cascadia can only mean the Cascadia Subduction Zone.
If it is, then I have just premmed that it is about to 'rupture' with a large 'zipper' quake..one that starts and literaly 'unzips' the fault line. Right across the US into BC.
I dont have a date..but it wont be years away...no defninate time scale though, all I get is an mildly urgent "soon"

In my log Ive recorded having a similar prem to this one..both relating to a 'zipper' unzipping across the US...this is linked to that one. Ive no idea if it is time symetrical or asymetrical. ( unavoidable or an outcome reliant on many variables that may respond to intervention)

I am writing this today because the 'netanyahu prem' also happened to come to fruition.." Netanyahu for PM(?) May 14th 2005 "- and he is now PM of Israel. The prem then came in about the same time as that one, so I supsect tthis event will also come to fruition relativly soon as well.

I hope not. Its a 'mess'...only 'good' thing is the areas affected are relativly unpopulated...relativly.

In the prem people close to this event were arguing about it..anger charged voices...then one towering voice comes over and say's " Dont argue just GO!" A military base must be in its way as I see drab dark green uniforms and people in big grey trucks. Where they are it is covered with snow so I am assuming it occurs if it does, in the northern winter.

I can feel it brings about " a new grand canyon" - a smaller one width wise, but same depth.

From where I was standing later in the prem I was in a desert and everything was very orange-yellow and very quiet, I felt bodies of water, like people fleeing rushing past me...I heard popping noises, like popcorn then silence.

"Gutted"..thats the word that decribes the after-silence best..the scene and sensation isnt and wasnt direct but i felt the words "gaping"..a "heaving earth", "groaning". I think this event afects out 'wobble'..our planets motion somehow.

I am picking it up I think because of it relationship to our ( Indo/Asian) plate underfoot..I can sense pressure is heading north east from here in "waves" and something new is bearing 'down' on the plate in at the Canada end too...somehow this is all stemming from Antartica.

"Gravity has changed" comes through very clearly during the prem.....though I have no way of prooving that or even assessing that statement or its relation to the event.

The event will coincide with an unusual solar outburst...something that affects the moon too. Its a precusor - aka the sunburst comes before the quake.

This comes with the knowledge and awareness that currently, the sun isnt " quiet" at all...despite what I said' to Dr So. It is to SOHO monitors right now sure....but outside the spectrum though it is very very active..we just cant see it to describe it. The 'song' of the Sun has changed - dimensions...and is also why so many are affected right now.

This is where the words " bearing down" also come in..somehow the sun/moon interaction is birthing something..its 'bearing down' which in a normal human birth process, means a stage 2 or 3 is underway..but I dont know what that means either only that that is happening ' in private'..aka..away from our eyes view of it...and it relates somehow to the quake event I saw.

ende Log.

------------

Not interested in flames and crap replies. Its just # I've seen and experienced..dont know how or why or what for and Im only posting it here because I think its all 'starting' somehow. Posting at least I feel like I shared it, I 'did something'. I cant help anyone or stop things or make them happen..I just dont want to sit here feeling like crap if it does happen and I never said anything or told anyone...so I am posting her to make me feel better...not sure how that can help anyone else.

Ro

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
hmm... interesting post. kinda torn on how to take it.

Could be a warning, could be deception. It does reek of some kind of spiritual energy.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Some things scream fake. Some are a quiet truth. I believe there is truth in your words. Thank you for sharing and putting yourself out there. I'm definitely keeping my eye on this.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I was interested in your quote "The Shabak killed Rabin." So I looked it up.
The Shabak are also known as the Shin Bet, basically secret service of Israel.
And Rabin is most likely: Yitzhak Rabin - (1 March 1922 – 4 November 1995) was an Israeli statesman and general. He was the fifth Prime Minister of Israel, serving two terms in office, 1974–77 and 1992 until his assassination in 1995.

There are a lot of conspiracies about this apparently.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
hmm... interesting post. kinda torn on how to take it.

Could be a warning, could be deception. It does reek of some kind of spiritual energy.

At the time of seeing and feeling this stuff it sure felt like it was a demon attacking me or something it was very fierce and terrifying. I went to doctors as I thought I was a nutter. Over the time period I saw many spiritual type things and felt them as such but they're pretty personal and i dont think they relate outwardly to anyone but me so I wont be posting them as they are beyond this kind of personal which is more 'personal' as it relates to something/ an experience I have tried to keep quiet or shut up about.
Ive been a skeptic most of my life and a person of science, I just get the feeling I cant afford to be anymore. "weird sh*t happens" is how I approach it now. I cant judge it as I dont have the variables so I dont judge it. All I know is that nothing that came in was 'useful' no lotto numbers or prewarning of personal tragedy etc.no solutions, just images I didnt want to feel and experience that keep recurring even today..same images..same time span..I dont know how to take it all either..it just happened...some stuff came true, like the PM of Israel etc..some failed miserably - I 'saw' pope Jp murdered. I feel its not 'my stuff'..at least i dont feel it is..to me its just 'stuff' that came to me...if that makes any sense.
For a while there during the big surge of information it felt like I was some kind of antenna..and I never ever want to go there again...stuff still comes in today but its in dribs and drabs like a leaking tap and I get to ignore it if I want to...there was just a rush inside me today..to go against better judgment and 'put it out there'...and I dont know why except the US quakes today have me rattled and left with a too familiar mirgaine.

@ the other person saying 'fake'..thanks for your comments. from my position Im not claiming aliens from adromeda sent it to me on a channel or even that it is 'true' as in going to come true. Its just stuff I heard and felt and saw. If you went and wrote down everything you saw today and posted it, how can that be considered 'fake' ? Its your stuff and ditto theres nothing I've written that can be defined as fakery because its my stuff. I know what I saw and what Ive written is a true record of what I saw. How you judge it..up to you. Ive got no ambition with it other than to relieve my own uncomfortable state and even then I am starting think I made an error in judgment about where to post it. It remains, Im not making any claims..its just 'there'.

edit on 23-8-2011 by Rosha because: typos

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CeeRZ
I was interested in your quote "The Shabak killed Rabin." So I looked it up.
The Shabak are also known as the Shin Bet, basically secret service of Israel.
And Rabin is most likely: Yitzhak Rabin - (1 March 1922 – 4 November 1995) was an Israeli statesman and general. He was the fifth Prime Minister of Israel, serving two terms in office, 1974–77 and 1992 until his assassination in 1995.

There are a lot of conspiracies about this apparently.

I did a little poking about after it came in but decided I wasnt 'going there'. I decided that as relates to me personally, I just dont care who did what to whom. To me, Gods bigger..the guilty will get their day and as far as I am concerned, I dont want to know..I didnt need to or want to and the force that pushed this info into my head was rude harsh male obtusive and scared me. I felt used and still feel like pushing away when I think about that day and writing it here. What I can only describe as a gross violation of my person and mental privacy isnt a 'pleasent' thing to endure. What Israel does is for Israel to confess or deny..I dont know why that info came and given the crap their embedded in.I dont want to know. They're a lost people, a dying people.( personal feeling and obsevration not precognition) and I can only feel pity for them, for all of us who have concerned ourselves with them.

Ty tho for the information..Im just not looking to make sense of it all anymore. I get the distinct feeling there is or was no sense to any of it to begin with.

Ro

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Damn, let's hope there is nothing to this and you just tripped out a little because that sounds pretty scary to me. I am just glad I don't live where it snows lol. Sounds like you got mind raped somehow......I would be pissed!
edit on 23-8-2011 by billy197300 because: add

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300
Damn, let's hope there is nothing to this and you just tripped out a little because that sounds pretty scary to me. I am just glad I don't live where it snows lol. Sounds like you got mind raped somehow......I would be pissed!
edit on 23-8-2011 by billy197300 because: add

I hope there's nothing to it too xing fingers. It felt *exactly* like you've described at times and yes, I was, though more afraid than angry at the time, a violent anger came on later...today Ive had to 'let go'...which is what posting here feels like right now..letting it go. What will be will be...take care of you n yours.

Ro

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Ya things and stuff will happen, what more need be said. pop, zoom, crumple, and zot, dribble and what not.

Besides you should be carefull on who you let beem things in your head, some of them just wont stop once they start.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

@ the other person saying 'fake'..thanks for your comments. from my position Im not claiming aliens from adromeda sent it to me on a channel or even that it is 'true' as in going to come true. Its just stuff I heard and felt and saw. If you went and wrote down everything you saw today and posted it, how can that be considered 'fake' ? Its your stuff and ditto theres nothing I've written that can be defined as fakery because its my stuff. I know what I saw and what Ive written is a true record of what I saw. How you judge it..up to you. Ive got no ambition with it other than to relieve my own uncomfortable state and even then I am starting think I made an error in judgment about where to post it. It remains, Im not making any claims..its just 'there'.

I apologize. I didn't mean it to come off as me saying it is fake. None of it sounds fake. I meant that so much on this website either screams to be fake, and some - like this thread - are a truth that few will listen to. Sorry for the misunderstanding, but I wasn't saying anything you said is fake. At all. I was being sincere when I said Thank you for sharing.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
just wanted to point out if you go to google and search IRIS seismon, it will take you to a earthquake watch site.

the two quakes we just had in the USA are on the same latitude. It reminded me of the part where you said the earth unzips from east to west.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I apologize. I didn't mean it to come off as me saying it is fake. None of it sounds fake. I meant that so much on this website either screams to be fake, and some - like this thread - are a truth that few will listen to. Sorry for the misunderstanding, but I wasn't saying anything you said is fake. At all. I was being sincere when I said Thank you for sharing.

No, it's me, I'm sorry. I have been sick all day and missed the context of what you wrote. I can see it now. Please accept my apology for being so defensive.

Going to be a big 'crunch' soon. Again, no idea what crunch means or where it comes from or why..sigh.
I just wish this all came with an instruction manual or definitive context. Without either, its just 'noise' and fear and personally frustrating as I have no idea what to do about any of it..except post it..stow it and move on. If there is a such a thing as a 'though-o-sphere' it feels like its decending and sitting on my head.

bleh.

Ro

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NerdGoddess
just wanted to point out if you go to google and search IRIS seismon, it will take you to a earthquake watch site.

the two quakes we just had in the USA are on the same latitude. It reminded me of the part where you said the earth unzips from east to west.

thanks..still leaves me with the big question...'what to do'...all I seem to be able to do is pray.

Ro

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Best of luck... and keep getting it out of your head. This is definitely the place to do it
Maybe we can help you make sense of it all. Fresh perspective.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Praying may be the most powerful thing you can do. After all it is spiritual warfare and it's power is greater than wielding a weapon of steel, or any other man made weapon. Never under estimate the power of prayer and what it is actually doing.

Thank you for sharing. I am still trying to process it all. Very interesting.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Looked into the Stone of Jacob - And I think you might be on to something. I found this:

From 1308 to 1996, the Stone of Scone - identified with the Stone of Jacob - rested in the Royal throne of England at Westminster.
November 15, 1996, after a handover ceremony at the Border between representatives of the Home Office and of the Scottish Office, it was returned to Scotland and transported to Edinburgh Castle where it remains. Although the Stone is back in Scotland, Edinburgh Castle is the military headquarters of the UK army in Scotland, and some Scots have argued that the stone should be kept someplace solely Scottish, someplace which could not be interpreted as symbolic of United Kingdom union. Provision has been made to transport the stone to Westminster Abbey when it is required there for future coronation ceremonies.

Maybe it becoming bloody soon signifies war? Or maybe... something more..?

Jacob's Stone (aka Pillow or Scone) - is referenced in the Bible as his dream stone, and this is referenced with it:
Jacob then named the place Bethel (literally, "House of God". "El" is one short form of "Elohim"). The name "House of God" and the term "gate of heaven" are suggestive of the metaphor of the temple as the earthly abode of a deity; this is reinforced by the image in Jacob's dream of a ladder between heaven and earth which the angels of God and (according to the "beside him" reading of the text) God himself use to come down to earth.

I'm not religious, and don't look at the bible the same way mainstream religions do... so for me this means something entirely different than what someone else may make of it... so I'll let everyone else make of it what they will.

But - even more interesting is the actual story: Jacob leaves Beersheba, on his way into exile, stops for a nights rest in a place that was to become known as "Beit El" (the house of God) and there he dreams a dream. In his dream: "Behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the head of it reached heaven and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it" (Berei# 28:12). After this God reveals himself and promises to protect Jacob wherever he may travel, to give him the "land upon which you lie" (verse 13) and even a multitude of descendants: "Your seed shall be as the dust of the earth and you shall spread to the west, to the east to the north and to the south" (Verse 14). The continuation of the narrative tells: "And Jacob awoke out of his sleep and he said: Surely the Lord is in this place: and I knew it not. And he was afraid and he said: How terrible is this place! This is none other then the house of the Lord and this is the gate of heaven" (verses 16-17).

Well... if you look at The Rennes Le Chateau - There is a legend that the Knights Templar smuggled out a treasure they excavated from under the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem (where Solomon Temple once was). This treasure eventually ended up at Rennes le Chateau in Southern France.
The statement “This place is terrible” above the church door, which is a quote from The Book of Genesis, specifically the story in which the patriarch Jacob falls asleep on a stone and has a vision of a ladder leading up to Heaven, with angels ascending and descending upon it. This stone is the same as the Stone of Destiny brought to Scotland by the prophet Jeremiah, and it became the stone upon which British monarchs are coronated to this very today. What is noteworthy is that beneath the words “This place is terrible” on the doorway, we have the rest of the quote from Genesis: “This is the house of God and the gateway to Heaven.” It is thus not a curse but a statement upon the dual nature of divinity. This is actually how the quote from We also found quite a bit of iconography etched over the doorway that has not been previously noted, including two Templar crosses, two Crosses of Lorraine, and the Masonic image of the “Blazing Star” which purportedly fell from the heavens to enlighten mankind.

There is a lot to it... maybe it's part of the signs of new times...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

Where they are it is covered with snow so I am assuming it occurs if it does, in the northern winter.

The event will coincide with an unusual solar outburst...something that affects the moon too. Its a precusor - aka the sunburst comes before the quake.

Thank you,

i live on the oregon coast,

if we get a solar flare which affects the moon during our winter, you can bet im gonna be getting my ass further inland for a few months,

please continue, if trolls show up in this thread (they inevitably do) please just ignore them and dont let them discourage your postings,

please continue to post whatever comes to mind, anything you would feel better to post, please do so.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Rosha

Best of luck... and keep getting it out of your head. This is definitely the place to do it
Maybe we can help you make sense of it all. Fresh perspective.

Thank you and thanks for your notes re the Stone, as I said earlier, after a long time trying to 'figure it all out' and driving myself batty with it, I'm kind of beyond making sense at this point. Besides, the only thing I have on Templar issues is the biblical phrase ' he who seeks to save his life will loose it'. That phrase came into my mind out of the blue at the point I was facing some things within where they were an issue, it helped.

Worst of the headaches have stopped which is a good thing maybe the crap I was fearing from yesterday is over.

Ro

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

Thank you,

i live on the oregon coast,

if we get a solar flare which affects the moon during our winter, you can bet im gonna be getting my ass further inland for a few months,

please continue, if trolls show up in this thread (they inevitably do) please just ignore them and dont let them discourage your postings,

please continue to post whatever comes to mind, anything you would feel better to post, please do so.

Thanks, and not that I would suggest anyone hold more to these than I do, which is little, I feel compelled to say that 'in the event of', going inland wont help much. South east is better.
I have to say I am very surpirsed and grateful for this and other ppls comments. Wasnt expecting that, and thats a nice feeling - the not knowing

These ( below ) are from my log as well and are some of the weirder experiences. Still processing yesterdays crap.

- I saw an undergound facility..well I saw an antenna sticking up from the desert next to a little white box and just knew something was beneath. I saw three people - two men and a woman approaching it then disapearing. I 'felt' they were going down, but as I watched, only the two men came back up. Then I saw myself on a bed, a steel frame. I was screaming. In my minds eye I saw a reptilian eye like a crocodile and was terrified. I heard myself start screaming and watched within my body as I was injected. I sensed I was in Northern Australia - Kimberly area (V,E)

( *I have a verifiction of sorts of this event occuring as I apparently ran into my mates room and told him we had to go get the lady on the metal bed. While I remember what I saw, I have no current recollection of doing that.)

-- I was somehow floating..free of my body, moving around a facility with olive walls. My mind told me I was seeing ' the mole people'. I heard two men laughing and saw one dressed in blue, raaf(?) one in olive clothes no insignia (?) and that one was drinking coffee. Around me I saw screens, everywhere, people on computors, a dark glow around their lit up faces. Big glass things with red writing on them and an upper deck that was all black but I could feel people were behind the window. As I was, I moved around a set of walls and saw again the two men. It was a side corridor of sorts a corner and they were chatting. I dont know why but I felt very angry at the guy in the olive clothes. I moved in really close to the point I felt 'in' him. I somehow compelled his arm to move and he tipped his cup of coffee over himself and then I exited fast a 'ripping' away from him and watching from a distance I saw him as he cursed and swore wiping the coffee off his chin and pants. He was looking around himself he never saw me or looked at me. The blue man laugh and left. He sank to the ground after that head in his hands and I left the place. (Rv?,E)

( so far I have seen the 'mole' people and the ' jellyfish people' and the 'blue men'. I know those titles sound odd, but thats how I sense them when I see them as if through a childs mind. When this happened I was doing groceries. I wasnt asleep or in anything like what I felt was an obe or "remote view" or meditation space wasnt trying to do anything but shop. I had to sit down in the butter section as it felt like my insides suddenly disapeared and then just suddenly returned like I had left myself and had an expeirence and returned with new memories of what had happened flooding in.I went on to learn about RV'ing and things but nothing people have written about what they do seems to fit this non con event.)

-- I thought I was on a US coastline. I was standing to the back of some man. I saw that man at the end of a painted white pier. I felt I might have been in Greece for a moment as the white and the blue colours of paint and water looked like grecian postcards, but then when I saw him, he looked indian, olive dark skin. He was dressed in white and had a black and silver watch he kept looking at. I saw what he saw...it was a volcano or some kind of event causing massive ammounts of smoke to billow into the sky. It was early in the morning. I know he was waiting for something.

- 'gyroscopic' shift (?) Macro and microcosm KW: We are it?

- I saw a man with a white cashmere scarf and a tuxedo on. It was a formal dinner event or speech. I didnt see his face just the scarf area. The place he was standing had deep blue curtains and pine wood everywhere. I saw a round seal on a pine podium just to my left on a dais. I couldnt make it the title on the seal. To my 'view' I was front row right hand side of the raised dais. I heard " the student might miss but the teacher wont". It could mean anything, but I felt and took this to mean the man with the white scarf was going to be assasinated.

- 'Mounting' Sensation:- Mount Erebus 'bursting to life'.

- May 2, 2005
A picture. Big white rocky mountain, very tall. Three 'crown' type things on top, around a circle but in a triangle. Reminds me of old ruins. Entire view of top looks like a caldera but its flat. There's people down there. The people who look Tibetan are pulling something white from one side of the 'circle', on my right, inbetween the top and bottom 'crown things' ( they look like the tips of a dark ages crown but they're stone.) This thing looks as white as polished limestone. Looks like half a finger(?) *shrugs* Left side right side view..split screen..two sides of one mountain, hearing India and China. Flash of a Russian/soviet flag with the sickle/emblem transparent over the two. Something 'gives' and the mountain 'splits in two'. First view directly after is close up, almost cartoon like people, astonishment, 'perposterous' sensations comming from them. Second view is of the split mountain at a distance..wide split. Next view is close up again but between the two new 'islands' either side of the split. A black 'oil' starts to rise between them. 'Oil' in waves is the last view.

----

Ro

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Wow... those are definitely a bit more... strange. I don't envy you, that's for sure. I have enough regular nightmares as it is, having them happen during the day too would undo me.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join