It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama / Farrakhan / Mother Ship / HAARP / Elenin / Niburu Conspiracy Has Begun!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
While others see a simple earthquake has struck near DC in a location known to have had a similar earthquake in the 1880's, in the ATS tradition I see something quite different.

We all know that Obama is out of town; Supposedly in Marthas Vineyard hobnobbing with his rich friends trying to convince them to give all their money to him to spend.

We also know Obama attended Reverend Wright's Church where Farrakhan is a welcome guest. Farrakhan who routinely visits the Mother Ship orbiting the Earth.

We know that Obama is now in control of HAARP as well.

Some say that a Ship is following Elenin (Niburu) inbound.

Time to connect the dots. Obama > Farrakhan > Mother Ship > Ship Following Elenin (Niburu) > HAARP (the source of all earthquakes) > DC Earthquake.

Nuff Said

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

..... There's a mother ship circulating around the Earth? Nuuh- uhh!!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Wait ... are you serious? Or ... trolling?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by chanel

..... There's a mother ship circulating around the Earth? Nuuh- uhh!!

Yes it is.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awolscout
Wait ... are you serious? Or ... trolling?

This is the Chat Forum. Guess?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Thats a far stretch of dot's you have connected there...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Yeah I see that mother ship every once in a while.

I thought HAARP controlled Obama though - not the other way around?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Is the ISS the mothership you're talking about?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
and add icke's reptilian shapeshifter illuminati disciples fiddling with the music industry (hip hop and r&b in particular), as the captains of the mothership on top of all that. the one orbiting the earth that is. the other inbound with elenin is steered by zionists. they're out to get us all. i'll sell house and car, pay off all bank loans and move to some godforsaken mountain in tibet. not even jesus will save me because he won't be able to find me up there. and kermit the frog is a freemason.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
just in case anyone missed it

The OP is wrong (sorry op)

it was ancient aliens, dropping a tub of hair gel belonging to Tsoukalas

you got the mother ship right though

Thanks to TheOneYouFearIsRight for having the avatar I can link to ♥

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
OP - you may be on to something.

But more details are needed.
How are the dots connected?
Which Mother Ship - which race?

More importantly, what are you suggesting will happen next?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
You forgot about the robotic vampiric alien zombies that have been unsealed from the earth by the earthquake.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I think the connections should be clear here.

Obama > Reverend Wright > Farrakhan > Mother Ship (often visited by Farrakhan, according to Farrakhan > Ship following Elenin (Niburu) in touch with the Mother Ship > Obama not in DC > Obama sets HAARP in motion from the safety of the Mother Ship to shut down DC to avoid detection of the activities surrounding Elenin. Seems simple enough to me.

Not to worry however. The Scientologists have their own Mother Ship and they will save us all. Even now as I type, Tom Cruise is on the way, to save the day. If they fail Rael and the Raelians along with their Clones will step in to save Humanity. We got it covered either way.

One thing I missed though is that this is all in response to the taking down of Qaddafi, one of Farrakhan's best buddies, which is the sign for it all to start. Obama has been just pretending to be against Qaddafi and he is in fact right now sitting beside Obama on the Mother Ship.

More to follow as the story unfolds. Reporting live from the ATS / Chat News Bureau. Updates on the hour.
edit on 8/23/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I watched a video this mornign I stumbled upon.
jlnavarro.blogspot.com...
According to the Navajo and the myans, that thing orbiting behind elenin( elenin is the blue katchina, makes many earthquakes,tips the axis) is the red kachina( red kachina brings the new level of understanding,makes axis completely turn) it is what makes the final decent into a new era, they expalined it is a brown star. It is that star that will change the axis and make earth change rotation. I think you shoudl watch this simply said awe inspiring video. It was put out 1 month ago, did you read that Thread about the DRACO shot? here on ats. In this video put out 1 month ago, it talks about this shot that will eliminate all illnesses. The video says, the world governments that hold the power will stage a fake alien invasion then the earth militarys will unite together to fight these fake aliens, thsi will make us the average people think they saved us, hence gainign complete control over us...ok nuff said from me on this video, but if you all would jsut watch it, I bet thered be a billion questions asked and many answers found...( accordign to this video it all happens between know and october 28th, well not all but the higher level of distructions start in this time...peace

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I don't blame Elenin (tiny dancer) for this. The sun was supposed to come into Nibiru's magnetic field on the 19th of this month.

It is surprising that in the east some cities weren't locked down as far as outgoing traffic. When something big hits the out of town ramps will be blocked off. People will be trapped.

Then you will know Le Excrement has hit the fan.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

I'm kidding here. Elenin is just a comet that won't come particularly close to Earth and is too small to have any effect at all on the Earth. I'm also 100% that Sitchin was a charlatan and a confidence person from the same ilk as L.Ron Hubbard and cut from the same tainted cloth.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I hear you.

We could start a secret group to stop Obama> > > which would obviously stop future DC quakes. Why don't we call it Pseudonymous?

edit on 23/8/11 by Pimander because: typo

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

That works!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by lbndhr

I'm kidding here. Elenin is just a comet that won't come particularly close to Earth and is too small to have any effect at all on the Earth. I'm also 100% that Sitchin was a charlatan and a confidence person from the same ilk as L.Ron Hubbard and cut from the same tainted cloth.

I'm telling you Nibiru is real. Am I a confidence man? Wait, don't answer that.

It's coming in. As far as Elenin is concerned, she seems to be bringing a few of her friends right away including one whose orbital path caused the NASA chat room to get closed. Elenin with her gal pals!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
ok I am confused is the mothership around elenin or around earth or both ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join