It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

I'm virus hunting like a maniac right now... there were a few times during the code links (when they started coming in really fast) that my tab with ATS on it disappeared... at first I figured I had just accidentally closed it and not realized (because I had so many tabs open) but, honestly, ATS was a standout... all the other tabs were named 'projectpixels' so I can't see myself closing ATS.

Anyways, I hope it was just a misunderstanding or an accident and nothing malicious, because I was honestly having a lot of fun with this.

link   

Originally posted by rushunt
Well if your not open28 you sure are following our thread.....

A thought: if open28 wasn't THE Open, how did he know which number I was referring to?

link   
Well, I give up for the night.
Good luck everyone!
I hope that whomever it was that hacked the site wasn't who I think it was, though it wouldn't surprise me in the least!
Good luck Open...lock your site doors.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SillyAndSweet

Link requires registration. Does anonymous describe why they decided to hack oct28?

link   
I think it was a quick recovery for a fatal error...maybe in judgement...

link   
it seams weird that the timing of this hack happened when we found the **42 page, but as far as the message goes I think one problem with just coming out with it is the parts that make up the whole, go back a few pages, find the codes that link to the messages and see what you make of it, and whatevers going on I guess the 42 thing wasn't meant to occur yet.

the 9999 code is probably a good place to start, 2 hours of information on exactly the point they are trying to get across alebit cryptically for whatever reason, theres more to this..

ed: ivanova I have no idea what the pass or user name is for that site.
edit on 26/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Another update:

When i'm scared and you're close I feel _. It's hard to feel _ nowadays. Can you find where to be _ ? Wait there, and you'll be _ .[....]

Give up if you must, that's what history has taught you.

You are witnessing what you can do, outside this website, right now. There are no coincidences.

I promise to you, I will SHOW you soon, you have worked ever so hard to get on this understand on your OWN, without me spelling it out for you. Would you have come otherwise? Patience, some still need to catch up

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
New line of text: I promise to you, I will SHOW you soon, you have worked ever so hard to get on this understand on your OWN, without me spelling it out for you. Would you have come otherwise? Patience, some still need to catch up

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

edit on 8/26/2011 by TNTarheel because: you guys are TOO fast

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Why wait for people to catch up if the message behind these puzzles are genuine? I call shenanigans!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
the pictures have 404'ed, cats gone, as is the tiny lock.

looking at the new message, it looks like each of us need to understand this in our own way, and considering the content matter I do not disagree entirely. keep up the good work guys

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

edit on 26-8-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by theLastSoul

Link requires registration. Does anonymous describe why they decided to hack oct28?

The site doesn't require registration, but it doesn't have a search feature (that I could see) so I couldn't find the actual topic. Just that link in Google.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

Why lend so much weight to something that hasn't been explained in full?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
On page 60 of this thread, someone posted links to every page /oct28/ every created. They're all gone, the only pages left are the pictures and the one's we're on currently.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Im gonna take a crack at solving this

When i'm scared and you're close I feel loved. It's hard to feel love nowadays. Can you find where to be loved ? Wait there, and you'll be loved

Give up if you must, that's what history has taught you.

History has also taught us not to love

Here is another clue

I promise to you, I will SHOW you soon

Love can be showned through actions not words.

Then you have: "the key is through the red." What color associates with red?

Heart
love

Is this it Open? love?
edit on 26-8-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by theLastSoul

They wouldn't bother their behinds with such a small fish as the oct28 site. You have to remember that they are very prolific hackers. They work in cells and for publicity at that
edit on 26-8-2011 by lolly89 because: as and at are not the same word...who knew?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Is the entire site down for anyone else?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
Is the entire site down for anyone else?

Yes..get Parent Directory link which links to Index which loops back to Parent Directory.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

Yes.

I'm stuck in an index that leads nowhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join