It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 537
<< 534  535  536    538  539  540 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

another thread regarding 10/28!!!

edit on 15-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by avatar22
Either Pi has no end, or the day we find the end of Pi, the choices will no longer be there. The circle will be closed and we will no longer be able to influence it's existence.

I tend to think of it as evidence of how imperfect everything appears to be in this world.

I think a big part of "growing up" is realizing this and embracing it.

Maybe that's why we're on a wild goose chase to try and find a perfect answer to this mystery. There isn't one...
edit on 15-9-2011 by cingularity because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

reply to post by Fraam

yep.
I was really hoping I was the only one to see my own...
Do you have any idea what the rest of the page could be?

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/535.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/13.0.782.220 Safari/535.1 /.html
Yep, your IP is at the top.
For me the string below is showing my computer's OS along with the browser I am using.

Funny page for sure. If I put my tin foil hat on, it makes me suspicious and I'm wondering "are they logging and keeping people's data?".

Take my tin foil hat off and focus on rainbows and sunshine and all things unseen & I wonder if it is another cryptic message to stop focusing on the "material" and get back to doing what we where told to do & practice the manuals.

To me, that represents that the . (dot) is you. Each one of us. The dot is the individual point of observation/consciousness.
In a digital world, the script used your data (IP, browser and OS) to symbolize 'you'.

Any stats counter can collect that type of data, on any website. It's general info. Whenever you visit any site, they know what country you are accessing from, and what OS and browser you are using.

He just made it visible, to mirror back at you.

edit on 15-9-2011 by buddhatrance because: reply came out as quoted text

edit on 15-9-2011 by buddhatrance because: darn it! again...

edit on 15-9-2011 by buddhatrance because: once more...

edit on 15-9-2011 by buddhatrance because: the weirdest tags ever...

link   

reply to post by Fraam

yep.
I was really hoping I was the only one to see my own...
Do you have any idea what the rest of the page could be?

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/535.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/13.0.782.220 Safari/535.1 /.html

I got this, too.
My url from your link was oct282011.com/.html

this gave me the same computer jargon page you mention with all those browser details

I went back to www.oct282011.com itself and it went to the right page

I decided to try yours again but typed it from memory
oct282011.com.html
leaving out the forward slash.
It booted me immediately to a google page which puts MY blogspot on Project Awakening In Completion FIRST in the search engine.

This is totally bizarre as it's just where I store videos or things I'm working on as we awaken and NOT some organized one of my routine blogs. It would be more cryptic than the oct site itself as it's just a storage location and to send things for friends to check out something we were discussing.

I just started adding Oct28th things to my collection to ponder space since the graphics had codes and they kept changing the entire page. I've had company so I haven't even kept it up.

Try typing in oct282011.html and see if it goes to one of your own blogs. How I keep getting so high on google search engines is different to keep getting these number one spots.

That page had a white background with that .[....] below the IP and jargoneeze, so it looked like perhaps it was saying we were in the Light .[...] ???

Did you get that like this? quoted copy here:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/13.0.782.220 Safari/535.1
/.html

.[....]

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

I have seen it there for a couple of days now. I remember it being there yesturday on the front page.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam
reply to post by OneisOne

Yeah, that's it for me too. That info is usually available to the website you're accessing, unless you use some cloaking software.

Did everyone get that u2u from 0pened regarding the three days of thinking?
edit on 15-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

As a web person I know they can access the info. It just makes my tin foil hat itch, sort of a reminder of the all seeing eye, we are watching you sort of thing. I wonder how the person from disclose found it.

While looking over that disclose thread one person there seems to want to link the oct28 site to this movie:

www.ancientcode.com/

OiO

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I'm wondering if fpiny is related to the pineal gland in some way since it looks like a pine cone.
these new changes have my head buzzing. The past 48 hours or so have been very emotional for me and I feel like I am stepping into my shadow. The syncs are becoming more intense in terms of rattling me to my core. Does anyone else feel like this whole thing is very personal and specific to them? I really feel like I'm losing my mind sometimes and I have not done any of the exercises in any of the manuals. I have experienced each of what is being shown in them during my lifetime with the exception of manual 3. I really don't know where I'm going with this post so I'm done for now. words just seem so inadequate to describe what I am feeling.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam
reply to post by OneisOne

Yeah, that's it for me too. That info is usually available to the website you're accessing, unless you use some cloaking software.

Did everyone get that u2u from 0pened regarding the three days of thinking?
edit on 15-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

Yes, I found it rather strange that he said that there would be three days of thinking, while we are either at the end or finished with that step all together. An hour after I got that, the site updated. However, he said he was not trying to mislead anyone

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Did you get that like this? quoted copy here: 76.106.75.20 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/13.0.782.220 Safari/535.1 /.html .[....]

Yep, I sure did.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Ok when you type "(Windows NT 6.1; rv:6.0.2)" into google, you get this[/ url]

If you then click on the "pale moon" link you get [url=http://user-agent-string.info/?Fuas=Mozilla%2F5.0+%28Windows+NT+6.1%3B+WOW64%3B+rv%3A6.0.2%29+Gecko%2F20110907+Firefox%2F6.0.2+PaleMoon%2F6.0.2&t est=spamno&action=analyze]this

It contains the same writing as on here.

Coincidence or bread crumbs??
edit on 15/9/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

I know exactly what you're talking about.
I haven't managed any of the manuals yet either, but it all feels so....personal... and real some how.
It's so hard to explain with mere words.
The biggest change I have seen in myself is that I seem to be having very lucid dreams. Any time something is said or happens that I feel to be important I can tell myself to remember it. Or I can ask more questions based on those sights and feelings.
The synchronicities in my life are growing. Every day there seems to be another to add to the list.
In fact just a moment ago my phone rang... a florida cell phone number ending in 9999 (at 11:09 EST). Wasn't someone else here the other day saying that she was getting several phone calls from numbers ending in all 9's?

Any way, I must get ready for work.
Keep searching.
Light and Love
edit on 15-9-2011 by avatar22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Their a bit late

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Out of possibly finding out how i can lucid dream when did you first have lucid dreams relating to this?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD
I'm wondering if fpiny is related to the pineal gland in some way since it looks like a pine cone.
these new changes have my head buzzing. The past 48 hours or so have been very emotional for me and I feel like I am stepping into my shadow. The syncs are becoming more intense in terms of rattling me to my core.

buddyhuggins.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

I'm not saying he was trying to. I just find it weird that it was a message that could have been easily posted as public. That's why I mentioned it. It didn't feel personal (to me at least). Maybe I'm wrong...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

Out of possibly finding out how i can lucid dream when did you first have lucid dreams relating to this?

It really began about the time I tried the 3rd manual I think.
I haven't been able to "open the 3rd eye" the way it seems to describe, but once I enter my dream state they are very vivid and parts of them are controllable. Especially the bits and pieces that seem important to our work here. I catch myself thinking "OH, I need to remember to tell them that! It could be important!"

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

thanks for that. I'll delve deeper into that page when I have more time to spend. I had already seen the David Wilcock material and had done some research after watching it so I am familiar with the ideas surrounding it.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I haven't been able to "open the 3rd eye" the way it seems to describe, but once I enter my dream state they are very vivid and parts of them are controllable. Especially the bits and pieces that seem important to our work here. I catch myself thinking "OH, I need to remember to tell them that! It could be important!"

let me guess: but you 'forgot your pen' (reference to Rosetta Stoned by Tool)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
www.freewebs.com...

"IP ADDRESSES AND 'ROUTERS'
Apparently our insiders’ analysis of the stargate network directly led to the technology of the IP address, which is now used to organize our entire Internet. Every website has an IP address, consisting of four groups of three-digit numbers.
The actual stargate addresses have seven levels of number, in a base-10 number system just like our own. Only the final level contains three digits.
Although you can dial a three-digit code, larger addresses can certainly be entered for longer-range trips as well. In this manner you can visit any planet in our Galaxy and beyond.
It appears that each of the seven levels of the gate address has the equivalent of what we might call a "router" — an actual physical technology built by the Ancients — that will send you off into the next appropriate wormhole to arrive at the gate address you dialed at the beginning. This system was best depicted in the ending scenes of the movie "Contact" with Jodie Foster.
As long as you stay close to home, just remember "606" and you’ll never get lost. Since we learned this, we’ve had many "6:06" clock synchronicities corresponding to the joys and challenges of life here on good old Mother Earth."

Placeholder (white page) in the safe for code *606:

oct282011.com...*606.html

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD

let me guess: but you 'forgot your pen' (reference to Rosetta Stoned by Tool)

LOL
Sometimes yes.
Others, like this morning...
I manage to remember exactly what I saw and jump in here to mention it.
That's where my idea for Pi came from...

new topics

top topics

<< 534  535  536    538  539  540 >>

join