It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 536
<< 533  534  535    537  538  539 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

It's your IP address you're seeing.

unless you run a proxy, of course.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

yep.
I was really hoping I was the only one to see my own...
Do you have any idea what the rest of the page could be?

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/535.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/13.0.782.220 Safari/535.1 /.html

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
reply to post by Fraam

yep.
I was really hoping I was the only one to see my own...
Do you have any idea what the rest of the page could be?

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/535.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/13.0.782.220 Safari/535.1 /.html

Yep, your IP is at the top.
For me the string below is showing my computer's OS along with the browser I am using.

Funny page for sure. If I put my tin foil hat on, it makes me suspicious and I'm wondering "are they logging and keeping people's data?".

Take my tin foil hat off and focus on rainbows and sunshine and all things unseen & I wonder if it is another cryptic message to stop focusing on the "material" and get back to doing what we where told to do & practice the manuals.

OiO

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

hahahah
But I LIKE my tin foil hat!

Ok then, back to basics it is....

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

When i'm scared and you're close I feel _. It's hard to feel _ nowadays. Can you find where to be _ ? Wait there, and you'll be _ .[....]

When i'm scared and you are close i feel OPEN. It's hard to feel OPEN nowadays. Can you find where to be OPEN? Wait there, and you'll be OPEN.

What is these manuals are the keys to becoming open, over coming the fear they create to the "new user", and what is the websites, quotes etc are that of people who have become OPEN?

What is OPEN is actually a group of others who have become OPEN, what if these OPEN people have felt this...When i'm scared and you are close i feel OPEN. It's hard to feel OPEN nowadays. Can you find where to be OPEN? Wait there, and you'll be OPEN.

I like where you are headed with this...
I have looked into the OPEN possibility, but did not get so far as to think that maybe it is a group process. Maybe the clues ARE being shown piece by piece from people as they "get it"....
Definitely worth a ponder...

If you think about it, people tend to think that when they are scared they are ready to fight or flight which could mean they are "closed", but what if their emotions and perception are actually open? Tunnel vision, heightened emotions etc.

Its hard to feel open nowadays because life is so dulled down by chemicals, poisons, death, negativity that it prevents people from opening up.

Can you find where to be open? Can you find that place of silence with no external materialistic aspects affecting your life? Sleeping for instance?

Wait there and you'll be open...wait in the place and you will be open, find that silence, find that place of heightened emotion.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Maybe this has something to do with it?
The color red I mean...

oct282011.com...

The manual has everything to do with the date. Instead of watching everything around you change, why not be the ones to kick it off? You have several people telling you that it is possible, and have shared their experiences with you. The KEY point that is missing is what it actually means

-red

Was your number red?

Maybe it is refering to the fact that no one has gotten to the KEY yet?

Red might also have reference to 'record' (when you press record) or the record site...???
Maybe it has something to do with recording 'thoughts'...thoughts are not of matter.

edit on 15-9-2011 by mmirror because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

hahahah
But I LIKE my tin foil hat!

Ok then, back to basics it is....

Can I ask what lead you to that page? Just wondering what it's related to on the site.

I did notice one change this morning. Yesterday when we were discussing the fpiny, it had this: left ! -that was commented out, so it did not display on the site, you have to view source to see it. Today it displays on the page, the uncommenting had been removed.

I find that funny because in my post about the left ! I wondered about the use of uncommenting and that not everyone knows to view source on a page. Then today, puff! It has been changed.

hmmmmm.......

OiO

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

kind of stumbled across it...
To be honest I was googling bits and pieces (I have done that quite a bit through out this whole thing) and found another site where this "strange site" had some "weird info" spoken of in one of their threads.
Someone had posted about that particular link.
Let me see if I can back track and find where I was.....

www.disclose.tv...

It's mentioned a few posts down the page.
edit on 15-9-2011 by avatar22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Not sure if this page has been found yet...have a look, cant see it on the wiki

Here
edit on 15/9/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

Nevermind...its already discovered!! Oops!!
edit on 15/9/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Yeah, that's it for me too. That info is usually available to the website you're accessing, unless you use some cloaking software.

Did everyone get that u2u from 0pened regarding the three days of thinking?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

uh oh...I knew I should have just kept quiet lol
I post onto one thread and suddenly I become " list "material!

Gonna creep back into the wallpaper and just listen

Peace

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Some person asking about harmonic oscillator:
en.wikipedia.org...

and

Planck Scale:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Yeah, I noticed the "left" thing being on the page this morning (evening if your in the US). I guess it got moved per our discussion yesterday.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

What was that comment about?

Also I did not get the u2u.
edit on 15-9-2011 by mmirror because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam

Yeah, I noticed the "left" thing being on the page this morning (evening if your in the US). I guess it got moved per our discussion yesterday.

Left has always been in the source but only seen on the main page starting today.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3ThirdEye3
did someone found why the safe background is now in red??

background-color:#000000

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam

Maybe I've missed this along the way, but has anyone seen this one....

oct282011.com...

Another mistake maybe?

Or a way to share more information with people who have been accessing the site for some time.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mmirror

the (left) instance you see next to the [fpiny] on the cat page was previously only shown in the source page as a comment next to [fpiny]. No big deal really. Unless it helps solving that part of the page.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

Nevermind. That page is probably showing that all he is tracking on the ghosts are our IPs, remember someone mentioned that he was using the ghosts to get his jollies off??
edit on 15-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Or a way to share more information with people who have been accessing the site for some time.

You mean like a fidelity bonus?!
You gotta be kidding, right?

top topics

<< 533  534  535    537  538  539 >>

join