It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 511
<< 508  509  510    512  513  514 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Its about sanskirit texts describing hindu gods in spaceships firing missiles and nuclear weapons at eachother

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

its about brahamastra then ?
if so, its a meaningful thing...
but i miss the spaceships

List of weapons used in Brahamastra :
Brahama weapons

edit on 13-9-2011 by vatel because: added link

edit on 13-9-2011 by vatel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Speaking of that movie, The Nines, earlier today I got five telemarketing calls in a row over the course of a single hour. Each one had different area code, all of them ended in 9999.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

did you call the phone number,
on the wbsite ?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Please read the links in my sig with an open mind, and decide for yourself.

Peace.
edit on 9/13/11 by Druid42 because: Hit reply before typing, oops.

Druid, it was your sig links that made me think you had gotten tired of all this. In the 1st one you said thanks, in the 2nd you expressed disappointment (nothing wrong with that btw) and doubt, and that combined with a post of Grower gave me the impression that you had both kinda given up on this. Like I said, maybe I got my wires crossed but the 2nd one seems to be saying:

All the best and goodbye (to Open), without actually saying the goodbye part. Maybe I read too much into things. Its the oct28 site!

Its fine, we are all free (hopefully) to think what we think and feel. Again, maybe I read too much into it.

PS Just watched the whole Pi film, not much related to the site I think, but a good and strange film. I won't add spoilers as I notice some requested a link to watch it online.

PPS And thank you for the compliment. All I can be is honest as I don't really have much else to offer. My starsign makes me comes across as arrogant when people give me compliments, but its actually embarrassment.
Damn, there goes another secret...
edit on 13/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a PPS

edit on 13/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Got rid of some brackets that didn't make sense

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

The ruins of the ancient cities of Mohenjo-Daro and Harappa are extremely radioactive. Practically nothing is known of their histories, except that both were destroyed suddenly. In Mohenjo-Daro, in an epicentre 150 feet wide, everything was crystallised, fused or melted; 180 feet from the center the bricks are melted on one side, indicating a blast. Excavations down to the street level revealed 44 scattered skeletons, as if doom had come so suddenly they could not get to their houses. All the skeletons were flattened to the ground. A father, mother and child were found flattened in the street, face down and still holding hands.

It has been claimed that the skeletons, after thousands of years, are still among the most radioactive that have ever been found, on a par with those of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
www.beforeus.com...
Just one of many online sources. Hope it clarifies.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

that occurred at 18:45 at the above link. no wonder I'm confused with the cryptic question/answer->answer questions. Patefacio,it probably would have been more helpful to just state what you noticed along with the referenced time.

edit on 13-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: clarification

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Just don't close the thread until everyone agrees to it and im leaving for now

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Originally posted by Molimo

Grower's stated multiple times that she won't close the thread. So unless the mods choose to do so we're safe.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by sheba2011

did you call the phone number,
on the wbsite ?

Nope. Why should I spend my money calling some unknown number? And then be traceable? Did not seem like such a wise thing to do.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
So anyone figure out what was the purpose of this?

oct282011.com...

my sweet satan and 666. this is old news.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
reply to post by Molimo

Originally posted by Molimo

Grower's stated multiple times that she won't close the thread. So unless the mods choose to do so we're safe.

The thread is in general chit chat now, so we can talk about anything, and everything, and never worry about it being closed....

"....this is the thread that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting here forever just because..." Repeat song, ad infinitum....

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Cool, but I'm confused as to why Molimo said that to me. Its not my thread, I don't have the power or wish to close it. Does it being moved to chit-chat mean anything, good or bad, btw?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Oh well.

I'll go back to sharing the Law of One with my other-selves then.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Sorry if I repeat something but here's something I know about the manuals:

**42: If you stare at a friends eyes for a while then move close to each other until your noses almost touch, you will start to see an eye on the persons forehead. (A Third Eye Reference)

**43: This one is called "move forward one step". So now instead of seeing it on THEIR forhead, you'll open yours. The action in manual 3 actually opens your third eye. Take it from me, I've done it. (Another Third Eye Reference)

**44: Again, about moving ahead again. It's about another exercise it takes to open your third eye. You need complete calm. No music. Just calm. You'll see purpleness in your eyes and you actually have to act as if you're prying open an eye that isn't there; as the picture shows, the finger and the forehead. (ANOTHER Third Eye Reference)

**45: It has no title but it is actually, and obviously, an exercize you can do with a friend. Its very similar to the activity this man did with his friend: answers.yahoo.com....

This is all about The Third Eye. All of the manuals point toward third eye, infact most if not all of them are direct meditations or activities to do involving the third eye.

As that person from yahoo answers said, none of it is an illusion. When you see a "Crazy" figure in the mirror when you stare, it's really there. Do the exercise at your house. Stare until you see a different face, and then without much motion, have someone else look at what your seeing. If they see the same thing as you, my hypothesis is correct and you might just be able to trick reality. Haha.

Thanks, and feedback would be nice.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by Druid42

Cool, but I'm confused as to why Molimo said that to me. Its not my thread, I don't have the power or wish to close it. Does it being moved to chit-chat mean anything, good or bad, btw?

It just means that a thread of this nature is now in it's proper place on ATS. Nothing good or bad about it at all.....

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patefacio
Perhaps I was unclear.
Watch the film.
Pay very close attention at 19:05.

aww yes, Human error....such as it is....

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
Sorry if I repeat something but here's something I know about the manuals:

**42: If you stare at a friends eyes for a while then move close to each other until your noses almost touch, you will start to see an eye on the persons forehead. (A Third Eye Reference)

**43: This one is called "move forward one step". So now instead of seeing it on THEIR forhead, you'll open yours. The action in manual 3 actually opens your third eye. Take it from me, I've done it. (Another Third Eye Reference)

**44: Again, about moving ahead again. It's about another exercise it takes to open your third eye. You need complete calm. No music. Just calm. You'll see purpleness in your eyes and you actually have to act as if you're prying open an eye that isn't there; as the picture shows, the finger and the forehead. (ANOTHER Third Eye Reference)

**45: It has no title but it is actually, and obviously, an exercize you can do with a friend. Its very similar to the activity this man did with his friend: answers.yahoo.com....

This is all about The Third Eye. All of the manuals point toward third eye, infact most if not all of them are direct meditations or activities to do involving the third eye.

As that person from yahoo answers said, none of it is an illusion. When you see a "Crazy" figure in the mirror when you stare, it's really there. Do the exercise at your house. Stare until you see a different face, and then without much motion, have someone else look at what your seeing. If they see the same thing as you, my hypothesis is correct and you might just be able to trick reality. Haha.

Thanks, and feedback would be nice.

I tried 42. My husbands face went dark but I wasn't able to guess his number. Nothing in this exercise says to move nose to nose. We tried several times as the picture showed.

I tried 43 repeatedly and I couldn't envision ANYTHING like what was pictured.
After getting frustrated I decided to lay down and take a nap...........I never fell asleep. I laid down and almost immediately I felt myself vibrating all over, quickly. I was awake and aware, I did not open my eyes. I was pulled onto that track and into a tunnel. Small points of white light were going off everywhere like someone was snapping pictures but really tiny flashes. Timing from the time I laid down to the point when my alarm went off it lasted 1.5 hrs of flying through a tunnel and vibrating! I never saw anything else that was pictured in the manual like my third eye opening or anything in my bedroom. I wasn't trying to do this exercise when I laid down either, it just sucked me in after many disappointing tries before.

44 works for me.......in pure silence or listening the the sound on the cat page too!

I haven't tried 45

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I may be wrong on the name, but I believe it may have been Silent Walker that was saying something about spilling the beans in 24 hours if open didnt come clean or something to that effect?

Perhaps, Open did try too through the night. Seems things changed quite a bit over the wee hours, though Im sure a lot of us missed it due to sleeping or what have you. We Have been left with a video though, and I dont feel it is just a random video. It is there for a reason.

If one really watches it, one could say there has been a bit of human error involved with it as well, depending on how one watches it.

I would think our future selves have probably figured out the opsie with Pi at our present state. Maybe, just maybe, since Time seems so important on this journey, we will come back and correct the Human Error. Oddly enough, if anyone caught it in the movie, 1028 was mentioned as being wrong. Just a guess on my part, but maybe it is just our interpretation, or human error that is not getting the "Ideal" of it.

I just wanted to throw this out there for as far as I have gotten. Going to finish the movie now!

and btw, I do believe the Sun will dawn in the west when all is said and done.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

I can't really give you feedback as I have no one here I can stare at and possess no pictures either. Its bare walls and almost no furniture for me so I think the manuals can't help me. I could be wrong but I got the impression that you need to start at manual 1 and work your way up. I can't do yoga position either as my legs don't bend that way so meditation is out too I think.

I think the **42 and moving closer could be an optical illusion though. Surely you would need to sit close enough to see the eye but not move during the operation as that would be a distraction? I really don't understand the spiritual stuff so am probably way off the mark.

new topics

top topics

<< 508  509  510    512  513  514 >>

join