It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 508
<< 505  506  507    509  510  511 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

If your dog heard it that means it was there then

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

If your dog heard it that means it was there then

People all over the world are hearing it. Posting videos and recordings. I found out a few months later that other people WERE hearing it and I didn't feel so crazazy

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Did you feel that it came from underground?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

Did you feel that it came from underground?

NO, from the sky!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I managed to catch up quick today, although how long it will stay that way I don't know. Now that new video on the home page is exactly the kind of events I was trying to explain in my last post. Too much strange stuff is happening, and I don't personally think an alien scenario would be so bad but perhaps some of us here read too much into that part too. Is it me or have Grower and Druid lost faith in this thread? It could be me but they seem a little despondent although I could have my wires crossed.

That NASA dude going on about how NASA is responsible for all human life on and off this planet seems pretty weird too. (Possibly not his exact words but I think that one was mentioned on a thread here on ATS, I've seen it before in any case) And ok, there are a few peeps in the ISS that we know of, but his statements just come over as...well, freaky. All the other weather, clouds, rumblings, increasing number of earthquakes, (hell, we even had a 4.6 here in Holland and that doesn't happen often at all!), baseball sized hailstones, etc fit in exactly though. Strange days indeed.

I notice the wave thingy has also increased again, its barely discernible as a wave anymore.

PS On a related note, I used to hear a very loud dawn chorus here (birdsong in the morning), now I hear almost nothing, my cat wants to be constantly outside, even in torrential rain and storms, and my "pet" hedgehog does not come around for its food anymore (Its not really a pet, its a wild animal I trained to ring a bowl near my backdoor. I hear the ring, it then gets good quality cat biscuits as a dietary supplement. I did google what is good food for them and I have exactly that stuff here for my cat). These are the 3 main contact points I have with nature and they have all changed in the last few months.
edit on 13/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a PS

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Anyone paying attention to Patefacio's profile?

Comment from: onehuman on: 9-9-2011 @ 08:14 PM
and shall the sun rise in the west?
Comment from: Patefacio on: 8-9-2011 @ 12:14 PM
The dawn approaches

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
I managed to catch up quick today, although how long it will stay that way I don't know. Now that new video on the home page is exactly the kind of events I was trying to explain in my last post. Too much strange stuff is happening, and I don't personally think an alien scenario would be so bad but perhaps some of us here read too much into that part too. Is it me or have Grower and Druid lost faith in this thread? It could be me but they seem a little despondent although I could have my wires crossed.

That NASA dude going on about how NASA is responsible for all human life on and off this planet seems pretty weird too. (Possibly not his exact words but I think that one was mentioned on a thread here on ATS, I've seen it before in any case) And ok, there are a few peeps in the ISS that we know of, but his statements just come over as...well, freaky. All the other weather, clouds, rumblings, increasing number of earthquakes, (hell, we even had a 4.6 here in Holland and that doesn't happen often at all!), baseball sized hailstones, etc fit in exactly though. Strange days indeed.

I notice the wave thingy has also increased again, its barely discernible as a wave anymore.

Very soon it will be a straight line or invisible...................Hmmmmmm?

I just can't get the thought out of my head that this site is saying "HOLOGRAM"

Everything is just a hologram. A tiny fragment of a bigger picture projected. All we see really are frequencies or waves such as the wave that is changing on the site. If all is a hologram, is anything real or just a projected experience for all?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I think some people think that they experience "glitches" in reality

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Are you implying that palefacio (spelling?) might be Open?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd
reply to post by avatar22

Avatar sometimes it seems like you are reading my mind. When I took those pictures, I said the same to my friend, "Girl these look like chemtrails". There were lots of clouds in the sky that night. Some normal clouds and then these clouds that looked "low".

The funny thing is, that after I took those pictures, I looked up a little while later and the moon was enclosed, like in a box, by these clouds. My first thought was, since I can't seem to get eyes out of my head, is "wow this looks like an eye peering out of a window". I had taken my phone into the restroom (sorry TMI), and forgot it there when I came out. I wanted to get a picture of this also but by the time I made it back outside, the clouds had broke up and the "window" was no longer there.

You got a message. 3.14 = moon

Symbolism of the moon:

www.whats-your-sign.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Coincidence?

Darren Aronofsky's film Pi is rather peculiar.
19:05

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

I might be wrong but i thought it was pretty obvious

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Sorry, to be the bearer of bad news, i thought it was open to, the way he was cryptic and all that.
But i emailed open, and he responded with:

> Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 13:52:59 -0500
> From: [email protected]
> To: *********@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re:
>
> I have not posted on any forums.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Are you implying that palefacio (spelling?) might be Open?

I posted this some 100 pages or so back, it's been buried.

Latin Word List » Patefacio
Definition: To disclose, expose, open, make open.

The Latin Word Patefacio has many meanings, mainly: to disclose, expose, open, make open.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Anishnaabe

Maybe patefacio is misleading us or someone open knows/sent

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe
reply to post by Molimo

Sorry, to be the bearer of bad news, i thought it was open to, the way he was cryptic and all that.
But i emailed open, and he responded with:

> Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 13:52:59 -0500
> From: [email protected]
> To: *********@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re:
>
> I have not posted on any forums.

Interesting!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Yeah i was puzzled to. Why would Patefacio be on here, being cryptic, and have the name meaning Open, and registered not to long ago, and only posted here.
Im not flaming on anyone, just wondering what his intentions are.
Patefacio, you mind if i ask you what your intentions here are exactly?
edit on 13-9-2011 by Anishnaabe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I have stated my answer to this burning question previously in my posts. Those who didn't get to read it are welcome to look back and decide for themselves.

To one, I am most certainly [0pen]
1, most certainly becomes many
Too many, I am most certainly not (0pen)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
" "The return of the Blue Star Katchina who is also known as Nan ga sohu will be the alarm clock that tells us of the new day and new way of life, a new world that is coming. This is where the changes will begin. They will start as fires that burn within us, and we will burn up with desires and conflict if we do not remember the original teachings, and return to the peaceful way of life."

www.wolflodge.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

I didn't feel the quake, although I don't live far from it. Lots of people told me they felt it and even had things falling, not too far from where I live.

Perhaps they haven't waken up from the illusion yet.

<< 505  506  507    509  510  511 >>

join