It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Yeah but 10/28 is when it's supposed to get worse for most people at least

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So this is probably pointless and doesn't matter...

The 1234)* --- *(4321 is now purple. 1234)* is basically a mirror image of *(4321

On the Manual, the first picture is of two people side by side, one red and one blue.
The manual, I am assuming, shows how to connect with each other, some global consciousness, being one, through staring into each other eyes for 3 minutes (I'm going to attempt this with the wifey tonight).

Mix blue and red and you get purple...

OMG...double rainbow!....what does it mean??

I am kind of just thinking out loud to myself and posting it anyways....again, my apologies if this is pointless.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Empoweress
Oh my bad, through all my skimming on this topic I never noticed what your signature line says
Yes, I see you have found many codes! Now what? Kinda wishing it was 10/28 so Open (or whomever s/he is) is done with this...

Your guess is as good as ours

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Slater6

Thanks for the chuckle!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I don't think most people here even know what they're looking for

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Empoweress
Oh my bad, through all my skimming on this topic I never noticed what your signature line says
Yes, I see you have found many codes! Now what? Kinda wishing it was 10/28 so Open (or whomever s/he is) is done with this...

Did everyone note that the code found here at the bottom goes to an Illuminati card that when saved says "find" which goes to the "me" coordinates clue. Another clue with the handshake Rolex went to IMG and code on google to an welcome to Oregon happy girl on road trip picture. Then the Russia coord went to a loooong road. Perhaps it's James Twyman wanting a road trip there.

I've been there,done that and each time he has some killer emergency to go away for.Just beware these vibrational levels are hard to mesh up at times.

the number at the bottom of the page was 2387

oct282011.com...

This goes to that Illuminati game UFO believer church in middle America when you save it, it says 'find' and combine it with the other ME then it is referring to finding this person which I've posted about.

I posted more out at GLP.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Slater6

ummm... good Job Slater, you are one a good track with that thought...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Well, if that's the deal of this whole mess, he can stuff it.
The hubs and I both lost our jobs and run out of unemployment, so we won't be stepping out our dang door, much less on a trip.

I wish him luck getting people to show up for his nonsense.

That said...I'm betting that's not it.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I remember reading that ETMAN thread a long time ago then kind of stepped away from it. I was just going back over it , somewhat of a skim and one of his earlier comment just sort of struck me as I am always talking about "TIME."

Perhaps. it is something to consider?
I will link it so I dont take up a lot of space here as I usually do!

ETMAN on Time

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Maybe et man is right i think reality has been changing recently

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
Maybe et man is right i think reality has been changing recently

One does have to admit a lot has happened since he had posted this back in 09. I also thought it was rather ironic that he got pretty much flamed as well. Even when he got quiet, people still babbled on. Some good, some bad, some ugly. Kind of like how this thread has gone.

Coincidence?
edit on 2/9/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

There are no coincidences.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Maybe not really it's the same kind of topic someone making a doomsday prophecy and they get hated on because people think they're lying or they're just scared of death but if this is true you could say that the people who ignored them killed themselves i also noticed time seems to be going faster but did you also ever notice time seems to slow down at christmas

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

Maybe not really it's the same kind of topic someone making a doomsday prophecy and they get hated on because people think they're lying or they're just scared of death but if this is true you could say that the people who ignored them killed themselves i also noticed time seems to be going faster but did you also ever notice time seems to slow down at christmas

so, what was that about ?
you make about as much sense as OPEN. How could someone know the future, please explain that in detail for us peasants. And if time was slowing down or speading up i think we would have noticed something by now. And really , its only classed as killing "yourself" when youve got a rough idea of what it is your actually doing, anyone standing under a comet hasnt got a *snip*clue whats happening before it shows up, so please try to make sense.
edit on 2-9-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: ..

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

did you also ever notice time seems to slow down at christmas

Perhaps people are actually trying to live in and enjoy the magical moment they think it is. Maybe peace and Joy have a different rhythm.

. Then again, the "Magic" of Christmas is something I try to feel everyday. What if everyone was still filled with that same magical Joy they feel around ANY holiday, everyday? euphoria at it's finest 24 /7. Yep, I could live with that easily, I just wish the rest of the world would catch up with that thought on a daily basis!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

It's about connecting the dots all these conspiracy theories, secret societies, riots, countries at war,earthquakes and the masses are close to exploding in anger and rage against their governments all of this should point towards something big and about them killing themselves they might be clueless but if they listened maybe they could have saved themselves
I really am starting to sound like open

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

It's not the same for the others but maybe it's because they usually last 1 day

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Time usually ceases to exist when you are enjoying yourself... this is because you are focused on what you are doing with your time, instead of focusing on the time in which you have to do something.

Hence the saying, 'Time flies when you're having fun.'
edit on 2-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

True seems to be the opposite at Christmas maybe it's just how time works or it's the excitement and anticcipation anticipation

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Don't know why anticipation came twice

new topics

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join