It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cattle mutilations: Actually done by the US military?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I wasn't sure whether to post this in Aliens & UFOs, general conspiracies, or the military board, but I figure it's related to aliens & UFOs so I'm posting it here.

So I don't know if this has been posted or not but yeah, I saw this on the Huffington post today and thought it was interesting, about a dude who investigated the cattle mutilations and concluded that some sort of military branch must be responsible for them - even claiming he found gas masks and glow sticks at various cattle mutilation sites.

Here's an excerpt from the article:

Gabe Valdez was a former New Mexico state patrol officer in the Dulce, New Mexico area. During his tenure, beginning in the 1970's, he was tasked with investigating mysterious cattle mutilations. The area suffered many cases of cattle found mutilated without blood, organs that appeared carefully removed and cuts in the skin that were so precise they were believed to be made by lasers. After years of research Valdez concluded that a clandestine government agency was responsible and that they used secret underground bases in the Dulce area for their experiments.

I have investigated a cattle mutilation case myself, just down the road from Dulce over the Colorado border, outside the town of Trinidad. Like many other cases, a cow was found with the udder missing, patches of skin removed, the anus cored out, genitals removed and part of the tongue missing. The animal was found at the bottom of a wash, and unlike a typical predator kill, there was no indication of a struggle or massive blood loss. The rancher had been raising cattle his whole life, and had seen many animal deaths, but could not explain why this animal had died. In fact, because he had a UFO sighting just days before, he suspected that the culprits could be extraterrestrial.

Source: www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
According to the Hopi the mutilations (on both cattle and humans) are done the ancient (or ungodly) ones. They need to replenish their vital internal organs as their technology cannot make them immortal after they chose this path and gave up the right to evolve. Now they devolve backwards into reptile form the longer they remain in the cold reaches of space, continually needing to replace their organs. Not the kind of world I want to live in but soon many are going to make just a choice...

mountzion144.ning.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Yazman

Seems plausible to me. I know a guy who works for the government in an unspecified capacity that has told me some interesting things. He has been sent all over the globe for various missions and some have involved bison up in northern Canada. He said something about naturally occurring anthrax in these animals and studies they were doing. I asked him over a couple beers one time if he was involved in these cattle mutilations and he gave me a funny sort of answer. Well, not really an answer, but he seemed not at all surprised by the question and kind of indicated that it was military in nature. I don't know, he could have just been having fun with me.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
hi op
what i dont understand is this
with all these massive underground bunkers caves etc
surely they can breed their own cattle underground
unless these mutilations are deliberate and to make us humans
think that aliens are discecting them
just a thought though

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I'm guessing its just an attempt to spread fear? Just like 9/11, why not blame a UFO to take everybodies mind off how crap the government is doing?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Cattle mutilations are done by both the military and visitors i believe, originally they were done to test for some kind of environmental contamination, possibly radiation. However in recent decades it is my conclusion that the government are also in on the act and i think they perform these operations for sinister reasons, possibly to suggest an alien threat. Then of course we have the nightmarish accounts of Human mutilations, truly horrifying.

I'm not ruling out that all mutilations are carried out by visitors but again, why would an advanced species be doing this for so long? Genetic harvest? Of course it is also possible that human mutilators are doing this for genetic research as well.

But we have to think about how easy it would be for any government agency to simply breed their own livestock, or just buy animals from areas they suspect are contaminated in some way, then do the tests in private, behind closed doors so to speak. They wouldn't need to leave bloated, mutilated corpses lying around. The only conclusion here is that whoever is responsible for mutilation phenomena, they want to instill fear.

It's as if they are saying "We can do this and there is nothing you can do about it."

This episode of UFO Hunters is worth checking out and again to me it suggests human involvement. Have a look at the cattle fetus they examine, bizarre and thought provoking. It may also be more than coincidence that many mutilations have been reported around the legendary Dulce facility.

Enjoy the video

I

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hmmm... super secret underground base that doesn't exist... but that then draws focus upon itself by mutilating cattle and leaving them out in full view to attract the attention of the public?

There's a non-starter in there somewhere, lol.
edit on 23-8-2011 by redoubt because: reword

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

That's why i posted the video you obviously didn't watch

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Yazman

The entire UFO mythos is a deliberate psychological operation undertaken by the official powers against the people. Now you may ask why. Because the biggest operation is yet to come and this was all groundwork to assure that you do not see the truth of what is coming.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen
reply to post by redoubt

That's why i posted the video you obviously didn't watch

You assume quite a lot.

I found the Huffington post yesterday and commented on it already. There's more than one video at You Tube that relates back to this story.

My apologies for stating the obvious but... I'll stick with my comment, thanks

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Yazman

He died a week after telling the interviewer about it? Interesting.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Yazman

My theory has allways been that the military is testing for radiactive contamination in the cattle.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
www.canada.com...

After looking at pictures of the remains of Harris' animal, veterinarian Dr. Kathleen Francis said she was shocked.

"Anything that could make that kind of incision took a little bit of skill," said Francis, who has been a vet for 11 years. "There was absolutely no blood anywhere around the carcass which was really weird, you know, to be able to make those kinds of cuts without losing blood somewhere on the ground."

Francis discounted predators as a possible cause of the cow's death, noting there were no bites or claw marks on the carcass. She said the bloodless wounds could mean some kind of electric cautery unit was involved.

Not all of them are the military, for sure. Maybe some of them, but some are quite unexplainable still. This was a secluded Saskatchewan farm. At the time, I lived about 15 minutes from there.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by Yazman

My theory has allways been that the military is testing for radiactive contamination in the cattle.

Now that's an interesting hypothesis for sure. Where do you think the radioactive contamination would be coming from, if any? Residue from nuclear weapons testing? Byproducts in the atmosphere of uranium mining? Not sure what else could possibly cause it.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yazman
So I don't know if this has been posted or not but yeah, I saw this on the Huffington post today and thought it was interesting, about a dude who investigated the cattle mutilations and concluded that some sort of military branch must be responsible for them - even claiming he found gas masks and glow sticks at various cattle mutilation sites.

Pro-masks are accountable items. No one is going to leave a bunch of them behind when they leave their objective. It's also extremely unlikely that someone on an objective would remove a mask from its carrier and drop it or set it aside. You either put the mask on and wear it until you leave the contaminated area, or you keep it in its carrier. Nothing here convinces me the military is chopping the genitals off of dead cows and carving out their buttholes. Maybe somebody else is, but not the military.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Pro-masks are accountable items. No one is going to leave a bunch of them behind when they leave their objective. It's also extremely unlikely that someone on an objective would remove a mask from its carrier and drop it or set it aside. You either put the mask on and wear it until you leave the contaminated area, or you keep it in its carrier. Nothing here convinces me the military is chopping the genitals off of dead cows and carving out their buttholes. Maybe somebody else is, but not the military.

What do you mean when you refer to a "pro-mask"? Are you referring to gas masks? Is that military slang, or a brand name or something? Just wanted to clear that up.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

What do you mean when you refer to a "pro-mask"? Are you referring to gas masks? Is that military slang, or a brand name or something? Just wanted to clear that up.

Pro-mask = Protective Mask = Gas Mask. The military uses the term protective mask instead of gas mask.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by Yazman

Now that's an interesting hypothesis for sure. Where do you think the radioactive contamination would be coming from, if any? Residue from nuclear weapons testing? Byproducts in the atmosphere of uranium mining? Not sure what else could possibly cause it.

Probably from the 29KT device detonated 25 miles SW of Dulce in 1967. Mutilating cows born and bred underground wouldn't have given them the radiation exposure data they wanted.

Project Gasbuggy

It saddens me that a former New Mexico state patrol officer, Gabe Valdez died less than a week after giving his last interview. But, to be honest, I'm not surprised because he was talking too much and displayed physical evidence from what he called "the crime scenes"

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
After World War II America wanted to abolish the Kaiser Wilhelm Society....but England rejected and wanted to allow them to continue to exist.

So those German Scientists were taken to England and America to continue their research inside military bases.

They were the same wacko scientists that made the gases, gas chambers, nuclear projects, and mad science projects of Hitler.

Not to worry. Those Scientists have served their times and have been returned to Germany. The Society is now renamed the "Max Planck Society".

They are a bunch of crazy screwballs given an unlimited budget, pick of who they want for their crew....

The Cattle "mutilations" were just tests of what they were working on while in America. You just wait to see what they unleash on this world. They are GODS and will decide WHO and WHAT survives. They have only brought DEATH to this world.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Gabe who passed away in his sleep at age 67 days after claiming Paul Bennewitz was "right" in his physical proof that an alien base existed by Dulce did not say that Paul was wrong about the aliens, but said in a cold tone that aliens do not exist in general.

There is no contamination or anything of the sort involved with the orignal mutilations. It was purely a study of life on earth for genetic purposes, creation purposes.

The cattle mutilations by Dulce had all the markings of humans in UFOs (tripod landing gear and UFO sightings) performing the cattle mutilations. This is a front as there were more mysterious events by Dulce, but it is also fact.

Miles up north in Colorado police forces did conclude that aliens were mutilating cattle, and the events did not have any markings of human tampering. After going over some of the events that led law enforcement to conclude aliens I myself have trouble thinking that any human is capable of what was performed.

There is a large difference in cases.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join