It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Lie of All. The Emergency Banking Act of 1933. (Warning: this may get complicated)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
One thing that kind of bugs the heck out of me these days about most people, is how they seem to think that this or that political ideology will fix all of their problems, while, in reality, it does not matter who is in control or even what system of governance they choose to establish that control. What most Americans do not seem to realize is that the United States of America was dissolved in 1933 with the passing of the Emergency Banking Act (March 9, 1933, 48 Stat.1, Public law 89-719), with control being given over to the likes of the Rothschilds and the Morgans. In effect, your "Constitutional Republic" has not existed since then, yet the realization that I have come to is this: Notice how WWII started less than 7 years after this act was passed. Also, notice how the States has been a propaganda factory since WWII ended. I believe the propaganda and promotional BS that has been spewed out in adverts, corporatist media and movies since WWII has been placed there only to distract you from the fact that the United States of America, technically, has not existed as a democracy since the Federal Reserve Act was passed, taking away the Government's power to print and distribute currency without cost, and replacing it with a system that, if all debts were paid off, would collapse most ricky tick. Essentially, this consumerist society that is as much a plague as it is a parasite has been created to give the internationalist bankers more real currency to hold while they distribute debt to replace it.

EDIT: Therefore this may sound extremely nutty, but I feel that this entire system is one big, extremely well organized DisInformation Campaign. There's one thing I heard in a documentary called Bloods & Crips: Made in America, "What is the easiest way to oppress a society? You pervert them little by little until they become the means of their own oppression." That quote, while spoken in reference to disenfranchised black youths, is also very meaningful, I think, towards societies as a whole, regardless of nationality. We work so hard to one-up the other guy (intellectually, monetarily, socially, etc.) that we can't even see the blatant truth that would be obvious if we would only look for it. We are now stuck in a real strange duality where, regardless of whether you or the employer or the employee, you are enslaved to a system you didn't even know existed. It seems these days that even most of these so-called Elitists are just as Sheeped-out as we are. If you keep the right hand separate from the left hand and both separate from the "brain", than neither knows what the hell is going on.

References:
Good thread on the history of banking, from Babylon to the Fractional Reserve of today

(sorry there aren't more but I saw this thread and it reminded me of alot of things that I had put on the back burner, as the problems seemed so overwhelming. Once I saw this it connected alot of the dots for me in a way that makes alot of sense. Give it a read-thru and tell me what you think, if nothing else. Dissent is encouraged, I want your opinions, good or bad.)

edit on 21/8/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: Brain fart lol

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

Thomas Jefferson

We were warned. Quite clearly, and yet...

Thanks Woodrow Wilson. Thanks sitting Congress in 1913.

Should have listened to Charles August Lindbergh, the Congressman from Minnesota:

"This [Federal Reserve Act] establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President Woodrow Wilson signs this bill, the invisible government of the monetary power will be legalized....the worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill."[

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

Funny thing is, both lincoln and the one after him (sorry name eludes me right now) saw this coming and tried to stop it, only to be "silenced". Woodrow Wilson said himself that he was "duped" and that he had betrayed his country in the worst way, so at least his conscience functioned properly I guess lol. Nonetheless, it seems that the road to hell is paved with good intentions, indeed, eh?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The thing that makes me kind of sad though, is that people still bicker over the NWO "plan to take everything over" and chemtrails, aliens, as well as really low-level conspiracies, that may be true but are of no real importance, compared to some of the real big fish out there. I'll put it this way: if you think Gitmo and Abu Ghraib were bad, they were not the problem, just symptoms of our ailment if you will. To put it in context so that the chickenscratch in my brain can be reasonably understood by normal people (lol), I see the low-level conspiracies as an impediment to our perception, regardless of how truthful they may be, as if you are constantly looking over to the left, you can't see what's going on to the right and right bloody in front of you. Speaking of which, you could fix most of the big problems in your countries tomorrow if you got a competent and moral judge to repeal the 16th ammendment, as it was not legally ratified. A majority of the seats voted no on the bill and it passed anyways.
edit on 21/8/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

You have spoken what I have tried so ineloquently to rattle off many times before. Thank you! Now consider the generational nature of this evil. And in fact it goes way further back than 1933, although 1933 is a key year in "their" conquest. See the back of the dollar bill (as I think you know). The untilmate goal of this plague is to destroy man not simply to enslave man. Many people scoff and that is part of the plan too, but Jesus Christ is the only way out of this game.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Isn't it an interesting coincidence that the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 preceeded the beginning of WWI by a few months in 1914 and the USA declared war in 1917? WWII began in Europe in 1938 about the same number of years? Guess the banksters were collecting their dividends from the application of congressional grease.

ganjoa

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusLives

Even Jesus cant save us from the Rothschilds and Rockafellers of the world, they will just have him bumped off!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This goes back to the founders and the writing of the Constitution which I wrote a thread about you can look up if you want. The whole system has been designed for whatever elites were in power.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

This is important historical data that everybody should be aware of. Thank you.

But it doesn't get to the bottom of the situation: What was driving those bankers and what can we do about it?

I suggest we start by changing our approach to life. Without being disruptive or insulting, start taking less data at face value and just wonder if there might be more to a situation than what is being talked about. I think that attitude alone could do a lot.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

That is true..ALSO, on the topic of deficits.. I have been trying to explain your part in order to explain deficits... The bigger they are the more we get. we are like college kids, in that parents keep saying to get by on spending less. But the more you need the more you get.. Or, as you point out, we have been disolved, bankrupt.

And that means everything is taken away, Then the Fed gives us a "stipend" deficit spending in order to conduct our business, aka "keep the lights on" in order to keep the machine going.. without the deficit "printing press" we would have NOTHING...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Ya one scary thing that I ran across was in the origin of the Rothschilds. Back in the middle ages, existed a Saxon "family", the Bauers. They pretty much started the torture movement and paved the way for Sado-Masochism and ritualistic cult activity (none of that playful crap you see on the Internet either) and were heavily into what Aleister Crowley would dub Thelemism. In 1773, I believe, Mayer Amschell Bauer decided to change the family name to Rothschild, referring to the red shield on the sign of his place of business (also on that sign was also what would later become known as the Star of David but you'll have to read the linked thread to get into what that implies. And no, the Rothschilds were NOT Jewish.). These are the people that run everything. They are responsible for the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg Group, etc., as well funding both sides in every major conflict since the late 1700s.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

I can only speculate, you see, but from what I've discovered, it would seem that the Rothschild "bloodline" is sitting right there at the top. You cannot change the system unless (might get in trouble for saying this....
) you get rid of them. To put it into perspective, Clinton belonged to the Rockefellers and they were funded into existence as moguls by the Rothschilds. Also, every president, queen, prime minister, etc. since the founding of the modern "illuminati" (or maybe even before..) if you will, has been from one of the families that are allied with the Rothschilds. Kinda creepy eh. As far as solutions go....I dunno....I guess use your imagination lol I'm at a loss there.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

Yup, the scary thing is, the whole "system" if you will, has been maintained (very badly I might add) only to make them richer and to keep on the facade of freedom. If people knew what was really going on, things would get very hairy for them. That's why they go to such extreme efforts to keep this whole shindig in the dark, I believe. The only way their system is sustainable is by our collective ignorance. If we stop buying and loaning, yes, the blowback would be huge, but if we continued resisting, the system would crash and we would be better off in the end, I believe.

EDIT Also, I believe this system (fractional reserve) has a certain fragility to it. If people wise up, the system fails. We can use that, I hope.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Oops hope I didn't say too much lol..

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MickyScotland

Even Jesus cant save us from the Rothschilds and Rockafellers of the world, they will just have him bumped off!

Lmao not to sound crazy but I think their ancestors already did.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ganjoa

I've gotta say it's very refreshing to hear from people like you who have an understanding of these things. For a while there I was becoming extremely disillusioned.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

It goes back way farther than that. After the US won the Revolutionary war, I believe the "empire" found a (somewhat) non-violent way to take the Republic back for the bankers.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Google Video Link

A nice way to spend three hours. Good primer video if you can get anyone to watch it.

G Edward Griffin, author of The Creature From Jekyll Island

Google Video Link

Crooks, the whole lot of them. If only we could get out from under the control of the International Banking Cartel but alas I fear the people are too stupid to really see it and do something about it.
edit on 8/21/2011 by TheLoony because: Sorry About The Blank Video, User Error With My Computer

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

The fear that I have is that even if we all woke up from this trance tomorrow, what could we really do against the richest family in the world who controls the monetary supply of the world and thus, it's entire military capability. If they want something done bad enough, it gets done. I mean think about it, the only successful assassinations of US presidents were committed against the ones who tried to change the system. Lincoln, Garfield and Kennedy were killed because they tried to go against them.

EDIT: Very good video by the way. I only wish the solution was as simple as he states in the beginning of it though.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I don't have any answers on how to fix the whole mess. All I can do is speak my mind when I can. Try and educate people however difficult that may be. People do seem to be waking up a bit, even military folk who are speaking with their money in supporting Ron Paul more than all the others - it's a start. Even if the big money families hold it all they can't order a awakened military to do things they don't want to do.

That is assuming a tipping point where the majority of military folk wake up and see the wars are corporate takeovers of foreign countries.

Eh, I'm just a babbling. What do I know.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join