It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast Of Seven Chutes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
this creature does not look like the traditional bigfoot and i dont think it is. it was accidently captured in a photograph taken on june 1st,2005 in quebec. it has a snout like a wolf or dog and is carrying a white animal under its arm. these links provide a lot of analysis and different size blow ups of the original photograph which is also shown. i dont know what it is, but i also know that its not bigfoot and i would'nt want to run into this thing alone in the woods...what do you think it looks like? what do you think it is? yeti-whatdidisee.blogspot.com... www.haveyouseenthiscreature.com...
edit on 21-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Very cool, star and flag for you.

To me its head looks like more of a primate than a canine.
Almost with a baboon's elongated snout.
edit on 21-8-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I think you just busted a baboon having a sneaky smoke out the back

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scaledown
I think you just busted a baboon having a sneaky smoke out the back
not to change the subject but your background image is totally fantastic...wow!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This is one of my all time favorite unsolved mysteries.

It certainly does not look like the traditional gorilla/ human Bigfoot type animal that is usually spotted. It looks like it has an elongated snout like you would find on a canine or a baboon. I lean towards some type of bipedal baboon type animal rather than a canine/ werewolf type animal due to the very pointy head. Another thing that supports this is that the hair on the top of the head seems to be a different color compared to the body hair which is more a baboon trait not a canine trait.

What really intrigues me about this picture, though, is what does it have in it's hands? I know some people think it is a white dog. I actually lean more towards it being a dead rabbit with the head hanging over the arms and long ears dangling down.

Whatever it is, it does not look shy, and I would not want to meet it in the forest!

Maybe it is related to the Mysterious cryptid skull found in Dallas, TX in 2009.
edit on 8/21/2011 by angrywhitechick because: Added link

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrywhitechick

It certainly does not look like the traditional gorilla/ human Bigfoot type animal that is usually spotted. It looks like it has an elongated snout like you would find on a canine or a baboon. I lean towards some type of bipedal baboon type animal rather than a canine/ werewolf type animal due to the pointy head. Another thing that supports this is that the hair on the top of the head seems to be a different color compared to the body hair which is more a baboon trait not a canine trait.

What really intrigues me about this picture, though, is what does it have in it's hands? I know some people think it is a white dog. I actually lean more towards it being a dead rabbit with the head hanging over the arms and long ears dangling down.

Whatever it is, it does not look shy, and I would not want to meet it in the forest!
hi..again and thanx for your comment...there must be more than one of these things out there and this one is in broad daylight. i get the feeling that what ever animal this thing is carrying, it seems to be holding it in a non threatening manner,almost like its keeping it for companionship or a pet...along with the patterson footage,this is my very favorite mystery creature photograph...its "not" a traditional bigfoot,its something else...check these links out angry white chick ,they're right up our alley! >>> en.wikipedia.org... >>>en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
heres another one of my favorite lesser known werewolf type creature encounter stories, from defiance,ohio.1972...www.oocities.org...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by angrywhitechick

It certainly does not look like the traditional gorilla/ human Bigfoot type animal that is usually spotted. It looks like it has an elongated snout like you would find on a canine or a baboon. I lean towards some type of bipedal baboon type animal rather than a canine/ werewolf type animal due to the pointy head. Another thing that supports this is that the hair on the top of the head seems to be a different color compared to the body hair which is more a baboon trait not a canine trait.

hi..again and thanx for your comment...there must be more than one of these things out there and this one is in broad daylight. i get the feeling that what ever animal this thing is carrying, it seems to be holding it in a non threatening manner,almost like its keeping it for companionship or a pet...along with the patterson footage,this is my very favorite mystery creature photograph...its "not" a traditional bigfoot,its something else...check these links out angry white chick ,they're right up our alley! >>> en.wikipedia.org... >>>en.wikipedia.org...

Have you read any of the books by Linda Godfrey on The Beast of Bray Road? Very interesting and very convincing something weird is going on there.

See, I agree totally if that beast is holding a dog it seems to be holding on to it not as a meal but almost lovingly. That is why I go for the rabbit scenario because it just seems weird to think of it as keeping a pet. Then again, not too long ago on ATS, someone posted about baboons keeping dogs so maybe it isn't as weird as I think.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
heres another one of my favorite lesser known werewolf type creature encounter stories, from defiance,ohio.1972...www.oocities.org...
this story is really weird ^^^ and to think that my friend and i came upon some weird enraged creature in the winter, in the middle of a cemetary at night!...about 1,000ft from my house... and i still live here now!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'm sorry guys but that pic it doesn't look like it is holding the [dog, rabbit] lovingly. Whatever is in its arm looks limp. Like maybe its carrying home dinner? I agree with the rabbit observation and it would make sense as a meal. I doubt a animal that size is a herbivore, maybe carnivore, or most likely omnivore/scavenger!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
I'm sorry guys but that pic it doesn't look like it is holding the [dog, rabbit] lovingly. Whatever is in its arm looks limp. Like maybe its carrying home dinner? I agree with the rabbit observation and it would make sense as a meal. I doubt a animal that size is a herbivore, maybe carnivore, or most likely omnivore/scavenger!
thanx for your comment...whatever its holding its white and dead or alive, its eyes are open...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

That I did not notice before
But it doesn't rule out it is a meal. No matter what it is, it's one of the better cryptid pics I have seen and also seems the most natural as well. Almost like it was a "oops he saw me" shot! I like a good thread like this

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
reply to post by blocula

That I did not notice before
But it doesn't rule out it is a meal. No matter what it is, it's one of the better cryptid pics I have seen and also seems the most natural as well. Almost like it was a "oops he saw me" shot! I like a good thread like this
thanx...especially when you see the original full sized photo,its plain to see how this creature just happened to be there,accidently captured in the image and "it was watching" the person who took the picture,although he didnt know it at the time!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The picture was discussed on ATS back in 2006.

New photo of possible bigfoot holding animal

Even back then the opinions were pretty much the same it is now.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
heres another really interesting link, with good photos, that deals with this mysterious creature www.myspace.com...
edit on 22-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

First time i've heard about this.

"Parc des Sept Chutes" is a place I know very well. There is a hydroelectric dam there where I often go to work. The pictures look to be from there, the vegetation and river looks right.

This place is about 45 minutes drive from Quebec city (and not near St-George as one source says). The place is far from urban but it is not remote by any means. It is near a well known ski mountain called "Mont Ste-Anne" and many people (including myself) are hiking and skiing in the region.

I have trouble believing that such a big cryptid could remain unseen for so long.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by grandnic
reply to post by blocula

First time i've heard about this.

"Parc des Sept Chutes" is a place I know very well. There is a hydroelectric dam there where I often go to work. The pictures look to be from there, the vegetation and river looks right.

This place is about 45 minutes drive from Quebec city (and not near St-George as one source says). The place is far from urban but it is not remote by any means. It is near a well known ski mountain called "Mont Ste-Anne" and many people (including myself) are hiking and skiing in the region.

I have trouble believing that such a big cryptid could remain unseen for so long.
thanx for your comment...and yet there "it" is standing there?!?!...as soon as you mentioned "mountain" the first thing that came to mind was how i've always believed that these and similar creatures may very well live or spend a lot of time underground in tunnels and caves.theres thousands of miles beneath our feet and the deepest that any person has penetrated down into a cave is only two miles. so the possibility is there...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

This is a very interesting image (and if Im honest its a bit scary) but I'm not convinced its what it seems to be.... My biggest problem with the 'cryptid' atm is that it appears to be floating well above ground level in the tree tops....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0729f913b6b7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Versa
reply to post by blocula

This is a very interesting image (and if Im honest its a bit scary) but I'm not convinced its what it seems to be.... My biggest problem with the 'cryptid' atm is that it appears to be floating well above ground level in the tree tops....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0729f913b6b7.jpg[/atsimg]

He's on a steep incline and the trees in the foreground are too, that's all.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kazanoom
He's on a steep incline and the trees in the foreground are too, that's all.

Is that just your opinion or is it a known fact? are there any images of the same spot with a person standing where the 'cryptid' is supposedly standing?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join