It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Activity in my House

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
OK ats.. Here it goes... I'm not posting this and asking "what could it be?' I know what it is. I've lived in this house for a little over a year. Never had any strange occurrences until tonight. I went out to the garage for a smoke about an hour ago. The light in the garage was off but the light from the kitchen was enough to illuminate it some. While at the work bench I noticed this l.e.d. flash light on the shelf flashing ever so faintly. Like it was on it's last gasp. I've been in that garage every night for over a year and stood in that same spot and never seen that happen before. There's no kids here, I am by myself and havent touched that thing in a year. So why tonight?

I looked at the light flashing in the dark and thought "how the heck?" I pushed the button a few times nothing happend. I held and then all the sudden it just died again. Wouldn't come back on. So I finished my smoke and went back inside the house. I shut the door and turned the lights off. About 30 minutes later I decided to have one more before I went to sleep. I went into the kitchen, flipped the light on and found the doors like this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

I'm more than positive that I shut that door and locked it too. The other door leads to basement. Their lined up and meet perfectly in the middle. Something is going on in this tonight...

edit on 21-8-2011 by spliff4020 because: picture uploading issue

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
only thing i see is a door open... thast not much of anything to go on js...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by spliff4020

yes.. there is something going on there IMO, PA is on the rise it seem as of late, due to the amount of UFO/shadow people..

Wouldn't you have heard both doors open ? If so, plz stay safe..

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I know theres nothing shocking about two open doors but I was pretty disturbed by it. I know the basement door was shut and I shut and locked the garage when I came in the first time. There's no breeze or anyone else here, not even a pet. Somethings up..

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Do you have any pets?

If so have you noticed anything unusual about their behaviour?

edit: sorry just noticed you already answered this above!
edit on 21-8-2011 by sonicology because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing. There definitely may be a number of things in the building you live in.

I suggest getting a cat - they're called guardians of the underworld for a reason.

Keep your camera handy, will you?

As a person who can relate (Also been in my "haunted" house for a year) - I keep my camera in the same room as me also.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Just a heads up if you hear foot steps get your self a spray bottle with water and a little bleach to keep with your camera. Then if you hear the steps spray it the direction you might see something that will suprise you if you do attack as soon as you can they dont like to be seen

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I know what it's like to find doors open and lights on or off that you know you just turned off. It's disconcerting.

Not sure what to say - you know, and unless you have someone else there that can confirm it with you, even you'll be tempted to say it is your mind playing tricks on you. Perhaps it is. Or isn't.

I can say that the veil is really thin right now, I noticed it at sundown. Of course that is my subjective opinion, but I know. It seemed so strange. I know people haven't been sleeping well. It's not really the right time of year for it- it was more like it should be April 30 or Oct 30 than around the 21st of August and it isn't even a full moon. I'm not sure why 'tonight' but I admit I didn't really look up the astrology either. Too much else to do. I did notice it though.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
are you sure someone didn't break into your house?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

spliff.... 4:20

Extremely obvious.
Not even close to being inconspicuous.

Originally posted by spliff4020

I went out to the garage for a smoke

For your nightly "smoke" tomorrow, try using tobacco.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

spliff.... 4:20

Extremely obvious.
Not even close to being inconspicuous.

I went out to the garage for a smoke

For your nightly "smoke" tomorrow, try using tobacco.

Your reply was unfair and inferring .
I always go outside of the house to smoke . Why stink out your home ?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I was looking closely at the picture. I can see somewhat of a face, its not distant. It's very close and only the face of the woman. You have to look at the right side of the photo and look at the whole right side, not just one door, but both. You can clearly see eyes and lashes. It blends well with the wood grain but could be what you were really looking at.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I will begin by answering this question. After that, I have a few questions for you.

Originally posted by tpg65

Why stink out your home ?

I don't, but I have in the past.
When you smoke a pack(or more) every day, you do not notice the stench.

Your reply was unfair and inferring.

Prove this.

I always go outside of the house to smoke.

Good job.
I am very proud of you.

In what way are your own personal habits relevant to this OP?

What is a spliff?

What is the most common use for the numbers '4', '2', & '0'?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

OK ats.. Here it goes... I'm not posting this and asking "what could it be?' I know what it is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
So what is it????

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
ok, Just to clear up a thing or two. I was going to the garage to smoke a cigarette and nothing else! I'll admit that back in the day we did partake in a few questionable relaxation methods but it's been well over 5 years since any of that.

Now, sometimes I go outside to smoke, actually most of the time. But the skeeters are bad at night so I just use the garage. But like I said, I was alone. There's no pets here at all and I was the only one. I smoke nightly out there and in pretty much the same spot. I'm fairly observant as well.

I can almost explain the flashlight thing to myself as its electrical and you can just write it off as something like that. But when I turned the light on in the kitchen and saw those doors like that, well... Different story. The house was quiet, I heard nothing. The windows are close because the air conditioning is on. And I locked it. I mean, I hear a noise in here once in a while, but houses make noise. idk.. we'll see if anything happens tonight.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsallmaya

OK ats.. Here it goes... I'm not posting this and asking "what could it be?' I know what it is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
So what is it????

haha.. not so much "i know" but I have a pretty good idea of what. I just dont post pics of some grainy blob of light and someone asking "what is this???" for some attention. What happened last night.. i know what i saw and I know what i did.. either Im completely going nuts, blacking out and making things up in my head, or..... eh, I'd rather not think about that..lol.. alone again tonite!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
haha.. not so much "i know" but I have a pretty good idea of what. I just dont post pics of some grainy blob of light and someone asking "what is this???" for some attention. What happened last night.. i know what i saw and I know what i did.. either Im completely going nuts, blacking out and making things up in my head, or..... eh, I'd rather not think about that..lol.. alone again tonite!

---------------------------------------------------------
Oh, I get it now!

Well, I think I know that you know even though you don't want to "know" so I won't come right out and tell you because you already know!

Hopefully it will just stay in the garage.

Might be a good time to quit smoking.

Good luck tonight! ha ha ha

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Regarding the LED light, please describe how it flashed. How many seconds on and how many off? Was the flash period and/or duty cycle irregular? From your description can I assume the battery was dead? What time of night did you see the flashing?

Since April I have been experiencing random power surges here in Colorado. A bust of surges occurs for about 10 minutes every evening between 11:30 PM to 12:30 PM MDT and then again before sunrise. I am wondering if you are experiencing the same phenomena in Indiana.

Best regards,
Z

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Uploaded with ImageShack.us" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

the flashlight was multicolored. Red and green I believe. More like a kids novelty thing. It was sitting on the shelf for months upon months. I never touch it. Hopefully the picture link works. Againl nothing spectacular, but an idea of the surroundings

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It was a faint flickering. Actually as it first caught my eye I thought it was reflection of a cops top light bar. I turned around and nothing was there, I looked closer at it and it was just randomly and faintly flashing. Its turned on a push button that I know I've never touched. Well maybe at some point, but not anytime this year I can remember.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join