It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry Will Be The Republican Nominee. I'm So Worried

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Dear ATS members,

I am telling you this not because I know that a majority of you are Ron Paul Supporters and I wanna tease you. I am telling you this because I am secretly hoping that you are moved to make sure it doesn't happen. I don't know why I have these dreams, I just know they always come true. I call them stress dreams. Whenever something is on my mind a lot , I always have a dream about it and in that dream , things happen that later come to pass. I'm not saying it's a gift. I don't know what it is, but this time , it was about Rick Perry and it disturbed me. I had this dream before he even announced his candidacy. I should have said something then like I did with Obama. I had the same kind of dream about President Obama and that came to pass. And that time , I told people about it before it came to pass.

First, I will tell you about my Obama dream so you have an idea as to why I think Rick Perry will be the nominee.

Back in the Spring of 2008 during the heat of the Democratic Party Primaries , Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama were having it out about the delegates and Obama had announced that he had enough delegates to be the Nominee. That same night Hillary Clinton spoke to her supporters at a rally stating that she was not getting out of the race and a huge contentious political fight broke out between the Obama backers and Clinton backers which took them to DNC Rules Committee to decide whether or not Clinton would be given the votes from Michigan and Florida who were disqualified for breaking convention rules by changing the dates of their Primaries. If she were granted these votes, she would beat Obama and be the nominee. It was stressful and contentious. This is when I had the dream.

I observed about thirty young people standing outside at the corer of a large middle class neighborhood and Obama was standing with us. I say us because I was there. It was frigid cold and there were patches of melting snow on the ground. We were shivering , drinking coffee and laughing and there was excitement in the air. People kept asking Obama if we could "go now" and he would look at his watch and say "Not yet". After several more times of this , Obama said "Okay everybody" and all of a sudden everyone screamed like anxious Walmart customers at the stores opening during a Christmas Sale and ran down the street towards the houses without even letting Obama finish his words. All the houses looked the same. As the people knocked on the doors, if the door opened, they received an envelope. If the door did not open , they were to go to the next house. You could tell when they got envelope because you could hear the cheers. Finally, after all the envelopes were received, we were all on a bus. There was a young blond man who walked from the back of the bus to the front collecting the envelopes and opening them. each one had a white sheet of paper with a number and he was tallying as he collected. When he got to the front of the bus, he said. "We have enough". The bus erupted again in cheers and all of a sudden we were driving somewhere. Out of my window I saw a beautiful lake and several white tiny buildings and statues. That Summer at the DNC Convention, Clinton finally conceded to Obama and he became the nominee and later President.

That dream was dead on the money. That's why I am a little disturbed about the one I had of Rick Perry. This one was way shorter, but very much the opposite as far as how I felt.

I was watching TV , I believe it was the News , and they broke away to take us to an event. I saw Ronald Reagan standing at a podium on a stage that had a large gold curtain behind him. I think I saw American flags as well, but how many of them were there is not as vivid. I heard loud cheers and extended clapping. While I heard this, I saw a woman walk up to Ronald Reagan and I only saw the back of her head. Her hairstyle with it's light brown puffy bob , made me think it was Nancy Reagan. I could see her hands clapping and as she approached him , she gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then , something weird happened and it all happened within three seconds. As he leaned in to let her kiss his cheek, he was still Ronald Reagan. But as he moved back away from her, his face turned into Rick Perry. I was confused, but that soon turned into fear because when he turned his head again back to face the people clapping, his face changed again and the smile went away. He turned into someone completely different. He was a young Arab man with an oatmeal colored wrap around his head like a turban , but I can't say if that's what it was for sure. He had a black mustache and a beard and he looked at the people with this mean and arrogant expression on his face that kind of freaked me out. As I sat there trying to figure out what the hell just happened, I woke up. I still felt confused and afraid.

Judging from my other dreams, I really believe that Rick Perry is going to be the Republican Nominee because he was Ronald Reagan and was kissed by or blessed by Nancy Reagan which to me represents the Republican Party or the Party of Reagan. But then , him morphing like that when he turned to the people and it all happened so fast is what's really bothering me. I don't know what the last man represents and quite frankly, I don't want to find out. I have no idea what this should be categorized as because it's in the Grey Area and it's Political in nature so I just don't know. I just had to share because sometimes a dream is just a dream and my God I hope in this case, that's all it was.
edit on 18-8-2011 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2011 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Wow, ill definitely award you with a star for the imagination.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by stainlesssteelrat

It's not imagination. These are real dreams. I always have them when I'm stressed. Most of them are about my personal life. Worries about work or my car or family members. I wish to God it were some hokey pokey imagination on my part. It's not. That's why I am worried.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I don't think the next US president will be elected because you had a dream.

2nd line

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Everything you can imagine, is essentially real. It doesn't mean it will happen in this time-space plane.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
"I had a dream, that one day rick perry..." lol i had a dream i was eating breakfast this morning. what do ya kno i woke up and ate breakfast!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Sweet dreaming! However I dont think one needs a dream to suspect that Perry will possibly be Obama's foe (or team mate depending on your perspective). Hes from were? Hes connected to TPTB for sure. So whoever wins TPTB win and maintain the status quo. It may just be another 8 year cycle. Or it may change this time because TPTB know that the people are very suspicious now that the dice are loaded!!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I heard about Rick Perry only yesterday.

But, oh my did I hear a lot.

I was driving for 4 hours and nper wouldn't shut up about the man.

who cares if rick perry has just figured out global warming is a scam

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RoguePhilosopher

If that's the case , I want it to change.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy910130

I don't either and I didn't say I dreamed he would be POTUS. I said he will be the GOP Nominee. And if he does , Obama MUST remain POTUS because I am worried about the third man.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Dreams are never meant to be taken literally as they are always representative of something else. Therefore what happened in your dream will never be a reality. If it were than you had a premonition and not a dream.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I had a dream I was standing on an Aztec temple in SunGod robes, while thousands of naked women were throwing little pickles at me.

So, what does that mean, ol' Dreammeister?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
That would be a clear sign of a sexual inefficiency dream. I will explain further but it's a bit embarrasing so message me for the full meaning. I would hate to offend you in public.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I have strong intuition and I know he will be the nominee as well. I think he will be president too...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
Dear ATS members,

But then , him morphing like that when he turned to the people and it all happened so fast is what's really bothering me. I don't know what the last man represents and quite frankly, I don't want to find out.

Well he is a snake of the highest order

I think you are on to something

Maybe Obama isn't the antichrist
edit on 18-8-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
That would be a clear sign of a sexual inefficiency dream. I will explain further but it's a bit embarrasing so message me for the full meaning. I would hate to offend you in public.

I hate to be the one to have to tell you this but good sex is not efficient sex.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

That makes no sense.

Either that or I need more coffee.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

That makes no sense.

It makes lots of sense

Re Read it

Sexual efficiency

Like Laying down and praying for some friction

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

That makes no sense.

Do you not know what the word efficient means?
Efficient sex would be sex done with the least amount of time and energy expended. Also known as a one pump chump.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

That makes no sense.

Do you not know what the word efficient means?
Efficient sex would be sex done with the least amount of time and energy expended. Also known as a one pump chump.

Now I pissed my foot

it doesn't get any better

Sorry OP and Kro

edit on 18-8-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join