It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloculaIf "those" forgotten and erased civilizations who rose and fell long before us even made glass,99.9% of it probably has by now been buried and crushed by tidal waves,volcanic eruptions,earthquakes,asteroid strikes,continental drift,ice ages,ect,ect, and maybe "they" were not a paper,metal plastic based society like we are...

So what you're saying is that you have exactly 0 evidence in support of your claim? The dog ate it all?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I mean cool, I didn't know we were just pulling theories and justifications out of our asses in this thread. Okay, so I think that before human beings came around there was a civilization of unicorns, and they all pranced around in the unicorn civilization of candy canes and bubblegum trees, but then it all decayed and turned into dust before we hit the scene and now if you dig literally anywhere in the world you won't find any trace of unicorns or bubblegum trees. But that doesn't stop me from believing in them, because I know better than those fools who put their faith in "evidence" and "things you can prove"!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by wirehead

Originally posted by bloculaIf "those" forgotten and erased civilizations who rose and fell long before us even made glass,99.9% of it probably has by now been buried and crushed by tidal waves,volcanic eruptions,earthquakes,asteroid strikes,continental drift,ice ages,ect,ect, and maybe "they" were not a paper,metal plastic based society like we are...

So what you're saying is that you have exactly 0 evidence in support of your claim? The dog ate it all?
The cataclysmic devastations and the awesome destructive powers of the things i listed above can hardly be compared to the effects of a dog eating something...

Just one single 6 mile wide asteroid,striking the earth at around 35,000 mph,has the explosive equivalent of 2,000,000 hydrogen bombs and they have struck the earth many times and they will again...

Can anyone alive today in chicago, boston, philadelphia, new york city and elsewhere actually understand what it means to try and comprehend the fact that where they are right now,was beneath 1 to 2 miles of ice and snow,only 10 or 20 thousand years ago,seriously,think about that and can we truly grasp the implications of knowing that it "will" happen again and again and again and theres no stopping it...
edit on 23-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Cool! That's exactly what happened to the unicorn civilization I detailed in the post immediately before your own.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well I hate to ask but

Because the royal bloodline elites,our world leaders both past and present who are all blood related,have dominated and controlled our society for so long ...snip

So blocula please explain how the Emperor of Japan, the present King of Lesotho and the King of Morocco are related? Unless you mean going back to Africa a hundred thousand years ago?

I would also remind you blocula that I gave you a long list of items that will survive for 100's of millions of years in the archaeological record - did you forget?

You did remember glass- kudos for that

You 'forgot'

Pottery; ceramics bricks,etc will last as long as rocks
Cut gems
Silicon
Stone tools and items made out of stone of course
Gold items
Some refined metals
Radioactives
Some plastics

Also when you drive a wooden stake into the ground - how long will that violation of the earth be recorded in the geological record?

How long will the boring of a road and rail tunnel through granite last? There are 30+ in Switzerland alone

Welcome wirehead, you'll find that the fringe is strong is blocula

edit on 23/3/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

How long will any type of "man made" items be able to last and survive intact after suffering through millions of years of being crushed,grinded,buried,ripped and torn asunder by megaquakes,super storms,mega tsuanmis,super volcanoes,mile high ice ages,asteroid and comet strikes,gamma ray bursts,blizzards,floods, landslides,tornadoes,avalanches,continental drift,advancing jungles and deserts,axis tilts,pole shifts and perhaps even ancient nuclear war and other such devastations and cataclysms?

edit on 25-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Most everything that we are taught and told to believe about the earth and outer space by the mainstream teachers scientists,astronomers and archaeologists are nothing but theories and a lot of those people are high paid liars,whos misleading words and ideas about our history and reality itself tptb are force feeding us into accepting,just because they happen to fit their currently enforced belief structures and they are not in the habit of spreading the truth...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

How long will any type of "man made" items be able to last and survive intact after suffering through millions of years of being crushed,grinded,buried,ripped and torn asunder by megaquakes,super storms,mega tsuanmis,super volcanoes,mile high ice ages,asteroid and comet strikes,gamma ray bursts,blizzards,floods, landslides,tornadoes,avalanches,continental drift,advancing jungles and deserts,axis tilts,pole shifts and perhaps even ancient nuclear war and other such devastations and cataclysms?

edit on 25-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

You may wish to look at the Burgess and Maotianshan Shales, which record the soft tissues of the animals within, those two are the best but there are hundreds of other such sites, These date back to around 520 million years ago, here is a guy, half a billion years old

, there are hundreds of thousands of fossils like this, from all over the world in various time frames - so why no sign of these other 'civilizations'?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Most everything that we are taught and told to believe about the earth and outer space by the mainstream teachers scientists,astronomers and archaeologists are nothing but theories and a lot of those people are high paid liars,whos misleading words and ideas about our history and reality itself tptb are force feeding us into accepting,just because they happen to fit their currently enforced belief structures and they are not in the habit of spreading the truth...

Strange you didn't explain how those three people are related - did you forget, please explain

Yes blocula the whole world is conspiring to hide the truth from you - you who have managed to figure it all out from what you have learned from the internet................

I wait with trembling anticipation your diagram showing how those three people are related.....

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
No, I don't believe that because of the inteligence level of "caveman" vs an educated person. They would of already had fire and have an understanding of mechanical knowledge...... Even now there are many people and places that would survive a collapse...

only if the wave of destruction gave us all brain damage we would have some basis of knowledge

and inaddition religion would have developed differently

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns
No, I don't believe that because of the inteligence level of "caveman" vs an educated person. They would of already had fire and have an understanding of mechanical knowledge...... Even now there are many people and places that would survive a collapse...

only if the wave of destruction gave us all brain damage we would have some basis of knowledge

and inaddition religion would have developed differently

blocula hasn't quite grasped the fact that not everyone lives as he does in middle america (or equivalent), there are societies in Africa, SA, India and Asia that would carry on quite nicely after a collapse

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Strange you didn't explain how those three people are related - did you forget, please explain

They are all related because they all stem from the same lineage of royal bloodline elites who still rule and control the world today,the elites are the masters of their puppets and every single world leader today is a puppet hanging from an invisible chain,compelled from behind the scenes to act in accordance with the lies,the deceptions,the desires and the enforced beliefs of those royal bloodline elites...

and the vast majority of scientists,archaeologists and astronomers receive their money grants and their pay checks from the state and government and so they must stricly adhere to pre-arranged guidelines that fit tptb currently enforced belief structures and any evidence unearthed that doesnt agree with those narrow minded beliefs are purposefully ridiculed,intentionally supressed from the limelight,hushed up,snuffed out and left to fade away in the darkness of ignorance and denial...

edit on 26-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

The royal bloodline elites do not want the mainstream of humanity to realize the brutal truth about our history and how we have risen to great heights and then fallen back down to a stone age state,near extinction again and again in the past...

about how we are soon going to suffer through the same horrible cataclysmic things again and tptb are well aware of that and they and their beautiful people friends and families are ready to ride the storm out underground, while we are left upon the surface to be mostly annihilated...

And as we're soon led to believe that the elites have all gone on early and extended thanksgiving and christmas holidays as december 2012 fast approaches,we'll know where they have really gone to...

and then when the nuclear and cosmic dusts have settled,those elite leaders will rise up out of their blast proof bunkers,protected by thousands of armed to the teeth troops,to rule over a much smaller,more easily controlled human population forced to live within another new world order >

Just imagine the lavish and incredibly strong underground blast proof bunkers that they surely have ready and waiting for them,not us,that we dont even know about,all designed and built directly from our blood,sweat and broken backs,day after day,year after year,from us being forced to pay them our tax money through the legalized extortion of our various incomes and threatened with prison every sad and sorry step of the way if we dont willingly comply...

Cheyenne Mountain Nuclear Blast Proof Underground Bunker,containing 15 buildings beneath 2,000 feet of soild granite and 12 of them are 3 stories tall !!! > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Check out the eye and mind opening images,photos and information contained in this amazing link...

Non Human Intelligent Beings On This Earth In Past And Present > www.soul-guidance.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

[
They are all related because they all stem from the same lineage of royal bloodline elites who still rule and control the world today,the elites are the masters of their puppets and every single world leader today is a puppet hanging from an invisible chain,compelled from behind the scenes to act in accordance with the lies,the deceptions,the desires and the enforced beliefs of those royal bloodline elites...

That doesn't really explain it, you basically just restated your claim, I'll try again, tell us when those three folks had a common ancestor - now my knowledge of one of them is limited but I do have a good idea of the history of the Japanese Emperor - when did he last marry a non-Japanese?

and the vast majority of scientists,archaeologists and astronomers receive their money grants and their pay checks from the state and government and so they must stricly adhere to pre-arranged guidelines that fit tptb currently enforced belief structures and any evidence unearthed that doesnt agree with those narrow minded beliefs are purposefully ridiculed,intentionally supressed from the limelight,hushed up,snuffed out and left to fade away in the darkness of ignorance and denial...

So all the governments are all alike huh? Lots of kooky ideas are better represented in the media that the real information, so your claim fails right there. There are lots of private institutions that provide money to scientists, you don't seem to know much about the grant system. about 2/3 of money (in the US) comes from private institutions and 1/3 from government - so is every non governmental institution, every foundation, in every country also in on the conspiracy? I once worked with a guy who was independently wealthy and funded his own expeditions - who controlled him then? LOL

So who ISN'T in on this world wide massive conspiracy?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
blocula, you didn't comment on the tens of the thousands of fossils in the shales? Doesn't it fit into your world view?

I guess these bunkers weren't built for use in a nuclear war - that 1950's to 1990 nightmare?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

and then when the nuclear and cosmic dusts have settled,those elite leaders will rise up out of their blast proof bunkers,protected by thousands of armed to the teeth troops,to rule over a much smaller,more easily controlled human population forced to live within another new world order

Well, we know how to fight back don't we?

How about gurilla warfare blocula? It is not doing to bad in Afganistan.

One thing is for sure. If it ever happens and my family and I survive. TPTB better not come barking orders my way.......

That is not going to happen friend, I also bet that I could easily get other survivors to rebel against the madmen....

Them azzholes better just make their own little country and mind their own business.

They better be afraid of me making a meal out of them
I am a meat eater and I love BBQ.

It all sounds good, typed in your posts, but I have a feeling things would be a little different...........

They would all probably fight amongst themselves in their little hole in the ground.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
reply to post by blocula

and then when the nuclear and cosmic dusts have settled,those elite leaders will rise up out of their blast proof bunkers,protected by thousands of armed to the teeth troops,to rule over a much smaller,more easily controlled human population forced to live within another new world order

Well, we know how to fight back don't we?

How about gurilla warfare blocula? It is not doing to bad in Afganistan.

Those who do happen to survive upon the earths surface will be so stunned,disorientated, terrified and torn asunder mentally and physically from the cataclysmic devastations they will have endured and so worried about and busy trying to obtain food,shelter and clothing and medicine,there wont be much in the form of resistance from them when the warm,well fed,properly dressed,well taken care of from stored medications and clean drinking water royal bloodline elites and their highly armed new world order soldiers protecting them finally do ascend upon the surface from multiple locations simultaneously...

The following cheyenne mountain bunker complex link has to be read to be believed and properly understood,just to comprehend and realize how amazingly huge,incredibly protected,super strengthened and well fortified with provisions it actually is and that atomic bomb proof bunker and others we dont even know about are ready and waiting within multiple underground locations for them not for us and they are able to properly sustain the many elites and their friends,families and soldier sentinels for extended periods of time,for many months and even years...Cheyenne Mountain Bunker Complex > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The metal may corrode but the cements in place on well paved land will be here for a very long time. I think about Houston, a total $h!th0!e, every time I think about this. Houston is this massive urban concrete wasteland sprawling for like a hundred miles in diameter. Barring rising waters, it will be recognizable as "something" in the distant future. Hopefully those brave future people will never endevour to build such a crappy style-less city.

Accounts of Atlantis, flying things, seems more advanced then we are. What happened to their ability to colonize the remainder of the globe? Take a look outside the window next time your flying anyplace in the CONUS, yea that's not going anywhere fast. Even if we all suddenly had a major catastrophe, survivors would be vastly better off then our 1900's relatives due to the prevalence of weapons (for hunting and providing a civil defense against the bad folks), knowledge of bacteria, general understanding of how to build new items similar to what we once had.

I get a kick out of people that think we would all revert to primitive people in a heartbeat. The average person now is exponentially more intelligence then their predecessors, not to say its all good or applicable knowledge. Why look at the ATS group, I would feel fine in any emergency surrounded by y'all

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

If they were underwater it would be erased pretty fast, especially if its still underwater. Else wise, your point is very salient.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join