It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Heres a link with photos about dinosaur and human,or human like animal footprints within the same 280 million year old rock...

If we can prove that they do belong to a humanoid, then it would create a revolution in the science of man. Humanity would grow older by thirty-fold and its history would be at least 150 million years > livingdinos.com...

edit on 11-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hi mate, im dissapointed to have to tell you that Bulla Joiner of Dots has been banned from ATS as he was trying to reveal to the world his theorys of climate change the egyptians, hydro h2o the mists, and much much more.

You are thinking the way i like and have noticed your moniker and tend to look out for it,, thank you.

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Icanseeatoms

Hi...Whats really frightening is the fact that ever since 1945,thanx to atomic weapons and nuclear reactors,we have been getting closer and closer to another one of our perpetual cycles of self destruction and most people are so hell bent and obsessed about materialistic gain,they dont seem to even care...

I guess the brutal truth is too horrible for most people to face,as usual,so its easier for them to hide from reality within their boxed in little worlds of illusions that they orbit around each other upon. Humanity as a whole always seems to have to find out things the hard way,dont we?...

Again and again every day and night we relentlessly treat each other far worse than any wild animal would ever be capable of...

I wonder if the rampant and perpetual world wide murder and destruction,genocide and war we are seeing,reading and hearing about all the time are signals and signs that we are living through our own extinction...Again?

Nuclear weapons,our sinister arsenals of atomic doom are hell unleashed on earth just waiting to happen and they more or less prove to me that our end probably isnt very long away...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
we have a hard time trying to accurately figure out what happened 500 years ago,never mind 50,000 or more. think of all the people and technology that has come and gone.the united states has only been a country for about 230 years,thats it! and we went from the horse and buggy to a nuclear powered aircraft carrier in about 60 years!...amazing...

Interestingly said. It wouldn't surprise me if many of our ancestors from past civilisations became so technologically advanced that they ventured off to other parts of the galaxy or the universe, settting up camp on other planets. if we could manage to stick it out for another 500 years I'm sure that we will be doing the same.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DanielET

Its also very possible that long ago,some of our ancient and forgotten ancestors went on an extended interstellar voyage to the andromeda galaxy,while held in some kind of suspended animation within their mothership for a part or most of their voyage back and forth...

The passage of time within their spaceship,traveling at close to the speed of light,would pass by much more slowly than the speed time passed upon the earth they left behind.Their entire journey,from their perspectives, may have taken them a few hundred years,but back on earth,many thousands of years would have passed by...

They may have already returned here and arrived to a very different earth from the world they remembered when they left here and we are seeing them returning now and are unknowingly calling them aliens in flying saucers...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
just my two cents...

(taking a small step back) i believe our consiousness puts situations in to our lives for the purpose of advancing spiritually. Whether the experience be good or bad, these situations repeat over and over, until the concious takes from the situation what it has subconciously desired to gain. The repeat of situations happens when we have not learned what the situation was meant to produce. not only do i believe this, but i believe many others believe that our concious manifests situations in life.

if this can be agreed upon at an individual consious level...then my arguement would be that the theory holds true from a collective concious standing. no debate that man rises then ultimately falls. also no debate that there are probably several ancient civilizations which have vanished from history...but i would not go as far to say this is bound to happen with every civilization. could it not be that as a whole, humanity has yet to arrive at the meaning of this experience? i believe that history only repeats itself when the masses have forgotten where they have come from. i read a lot from people stating that the answers will come from ETs when they arrive, or from the hoarded knowledge of the Elites whom "control our destinies"...i think thoughts like thoughs are why we have yet to evolve past the violence, war, and greed.

When we wait for answers to come to us...or wait to be told who, what, where, why, and how...the cycles repeat. the message is not in how many ancient civilzations were there, or how advanced we USED to be...the message should be (as a human): How can i change history. and in my opinion it is through an evolution in conciousness. I believe the individual is not punished for the whole. meaning, if an individual unlocks the secrets of concious evolution, just because society has not, i believe the individual still progresses. So in my opinion, the answer to my question of "how can i change history?", i believe it is in the collective concious of our existence. When the message has reached all corners of the global, the mindset of the world we have evolved past the cycles of war, violence, and collapse

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JAsay1LOVE

They tell us that modern humans have been walking around on earth for around 200,000 years and that the earth itself is around 4,500,000,000 years old...

Which more or less proves that during those almost incomprehensibly vast expanses of time that has passed by on earth,while realizing that our history is nothing but a fraction of a fraction of that time,more or less proves that we really dont know how many technologically advanced civilizations have come and gone before us and they certainly have had more than enough time to have risen and fallen more than once,long before modern humans arrived upon the evolutionary scene...

Keep in mind and realize that we have gone from using horse drawn carriages and wagons in 1900 to the first nuclear powered aircraft carrier in 1961...in just 60 years...

Time,erosion,weathering,decay,global and cosmic cataclysms and uncontrollable technology run amok would have erased most of the evidence that they ever existed and some of the evidences that did survive,which are brought to light in the many links throughout this thread,are purposefully ignored, ridiculed and supressed...

Because the royal bloodline elites,our world leaders both past and present who are all blood related,have dominated and controlled our society for so long and they do not want us to know our true history,they do not want us to find out about our true origins,they do not want us to realize that we have virtually destroyed ourselves before and are on the verge of mostly annihilating ourselves again,an inevitable result of our relentless and thoughtless mass productions of living hell known as nuclear reactors and atomic weapons ...

edit on 19-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

i believe the older (vanished) civilizations where not always controlled by these same elites. i believe all persons held the same level of conciousness and intellect. however, when the concepts of control and power where continually reflected on by these ancient cultures, the ideals of secrecy and preservation began to take hold. eventually i believe a split divided our species into those whom know, and those whom do not. the knowledge i speak of is the secret to this dimension. eventually the secret's web of disguise became so expansive, masses forgot their once understood powers of conciousness. the elite bloodlines today understand these powers, and play the public as slave labor towards harvesting more and more control. i believe the manipulation in academia and media play our suppressed powers in to these times. when the elites mandate the media plays nothing but fear, violence, death, and collapse nations...these concepts consume our collective consiousness. and when this happens the universe provides what our minds are calling for. to me this makes perfect sense- the elites know this power, they manipulate the masses towards maximizing their goals and agendas, then when we have served our purpose to them- they make us do their dirty work for them (destroy ourselves)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Some of those long ago vanished and forgotten advanced civilizations were probably controlled by the same royal bloodline elites who are still "running the show" now,some may have even been of a highly spiritual race benevolently controlling themselves,some may have been enslaved and controlled by malevolent aliens from space and some of those long gone advanced civilizations may have actually been space aliens colonizing their galactic outpost earth before humans even evolved...

Some of those civilizations were most likely destroyed by natural disasters,some by cataclysms arriving from outer space and some were probably self inflicted destructions,while other annihilations may have been from an unknown source,or any combination of those may have befallen a civilization simultaneously...

edit on 19-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I have experienced many past lives and i have conscious memories of some of them and some others have revealed themselves to me in glimpses and scenes within my dreams and i believe that all of us have lived before somewhere in time and all of us will live again...

I hunted mammoths near mountains of ice and snow...

I voyaged to the new world upon an old english sailing ship...

I was captured,accused and executed for being a warlock...

I lived with a woman and her sister in a mansion during the victorian era...

I fought and died as a german soldier in world war one...

I was engulfed by the flaming shrapnel of a comet that disintegrated in the sky...
edit on 26-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I believe that there were a group of royal bloodline elites who ruled atlantis and they held special knowledge and abilities passed down to them from ages past.They were well aware of cyclic cataclysms and they fled the cosmic disaster they knew was coming,leaving their supressed common people behind and blissfully unaware of what was headed their way...

With clock like regularity,for millions of years,sudden magnetic reversals and pole shifts are natural to the earth.The result is worldwide destruction and it is supported by paleo magnetic evidence and early manuscripts and harbored within secret knowledge thats passed down amongst the royal bloodline elites.Knowledge thats kept hidden from the common masses who are left in the dark about the disasters to come...

But some will live through it and these bands of human survivors from past and future world wide disasters only immediate concerns would be of food,shelter and clothing,wild animal attacks and assaults by other groups of survivors and they will sit around fires at night and tell stories of a world that once was and those stories will become their myths and legends,just like some of our myths and legends now are of ages past,of mostly forgotten worlds and past civilizations that were all but destroyed and then one day,without warning,they hear a sound and they look up and see approaching craft descending from the sky,piloted by the bloodline elites,soon to be their kings and queens,their leaders,their gods...

One group of atlantean elites escaped eastwards and settled,or should i say landed,in what we now call the middle east and they appeared from the sky as gods to the prehistoric natives that were living there.These elites became their leaders,the kings and queens of babylon,sumeria and egypt and they were responsible for the design and construction of the great pyramid,sphinx and other such structures and they wielded weapons and technologies brought with them from atlantis which made them appear like supremely powerful and divine beings ...

Another group of atlantean elites escaped westwards and landed in what is now called central america and they were idolized and worshiped as gods by the awe struck natives who were living there and these elites became their leaders,the rulers of the incas,toltecs,aztecs and mayans and these elites were responsible for the design and construction of the pyramid of the sun and other such megaliths...

The lineage of these elites and their royal bloodlines extended onwards through time to become the kings and queens of england,austria,spain,russia,france,england and even the popes,to eventually become the world leaders of today...

Thats why our world leaders have atomic bomb proof shelters prepared for themselves,to preserve their bloodlines through and beyond the approaching cyclic cataclysm they know is headed our way again.Just like their atlantean ancestors who did the same and they will arise out of their blast proof bunkers to rule and control the shell shocked people left on the surface who happen to survive...

They will dominate and control them with seemingly magical abilities and weapons that the shell shocked masses left on the surface will no longer have accesss to,the technologies we take for granted today and secret weapons they have right now that we dont even know about,just like their atlantean ancestors did.Technologies and weapons they have stockpiled within their bunkers along with elite sentinels,which all will be used against us,to control and dominate us when the dawn of their new world arises...again...

If our present day world leaders suddenly start taking off and going on what we'll be told are extended thanks giving and early christmas holidays towards the end of 2012,we'll know what they're really doing and we'll know where they're really going,down into their atomic bomb proof bunkers,where they'll ride the storm out...Imo.

edit on 31-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Whenever humanity becomes too aware of itself, too close to the truth about it true origins and when humanity starts to figure out whats really going on, whats really being done to us, where we really are, another extinction event is orchestrated and set into motion by the masters of our reality, annihilating most of the earths biosphere, the caged animals are knocked back down into a prehistoric state, forcing us to start over, to begin again and that has happened to humanity more than once in the distant past and its about to happen to us again...imo

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
How many of us alive right now would know how to survive without our creature comforts?

How many of us are ready and willing to live without them?

How many of us would be able to live without electricity,air conditioning,cars,television and money?

How many of us can even imagine trying to live in a world without them?

How many of us know how to make weapons?

How many of us know how to start a fire,without a lighter,outdoors?

How many of us know how to perform first aid?

How many of us know how to hunt,kill and cook wild animals for food?

How many of us know how to build rain and snow proof shelters in the wilderness?

How many of us know what it really means to be cold and hot?

How many of us know how to make clothing from wild animal skins and furs?

How many of us know what it really feels like to be thirsty and hungry?

How many of us are prepared to be hurled back into the stone age and live like cave men?

Because sooner or later its going to happen to huamnity,again...

Its very frightening to realize that probably around 1 out of a 1,000 people alive today would know how to do all those things,know what they really mean and be able to endure...

Which means our population would rapidly fall from seven billion,to around 7 million people,not counting all the millions,perhaps billions who would be killed off right away and very soon after by whatever horrible cataclysm tptb already know is headed our way...

But around 150 years ago,just about everyone knew how to do those things,knew what they really meant and would have been able to endure...

Which proves that the materialistic progress of our greed driven lives,isnt really progress at all...
edit on 22-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Which more or less proves that during those almost incomprehensibly vast expanses of time that has passed by on earth,while realizing that our history is nothing but a fraction of a fraction of that time,more or less proves that we really dont know how many technologically advanced civilizations have come and gone before us and they certainly have had more than enough time to have risen and fallen more than once,long before modern humans arrived upon the evolutionary scene...

Keep in mind and realize that we have gone from using horse drawn carriages and wagons in 1900 to the first nuclear powered aircraft carrier in 1961...in just 60 years...

Well, the problem with this is that as we have transitioned from horse drawn carriages to aircraft carriers, we've left behind massive architectural, anthropological, and archaeological traces. An advanced race 10,000 years in the future will see traces of our existence in the fossil record: they will find layers of plastic debris, steel artifacts, the whole lot.

If you were to dig up our civilization you would find all the requisite technologies for creating aircraft carriers. Power plants. Steel refineries. Strip mining operations. Oil wells. Offshore drilling platforms. Factories. All of this would leave conclusive traces in the fossil records and all of these things are necessary for our civilization to create advanced technology that relies upon computers, advanced metallurgy, and sophisticated engineering methods (involving higher math and physics knowledge.)

When we dig up civilizations of the past, what do we find? Stone masonry, and metallurgy (furnaces, forges, mines) entirely consistent with civilizations that knew first how to refine copper and bronze and then iron. Literally everything we've found to date fits this mold. And no, we've found no ancient deposits of plastics or advanced metals (although I'm sure you're aware of this fact, somehow).

If, for example, the ancient egyptians had knowledge of electricity, we'd expect a few facts to be apparent:

1) The greek historian Herodotus would have recorded this phenomenal application of a then-mysterious energy source. Or Strabo. Or Ctesias. Or Aristotle. Or the Egyptians themselves. Or Plutarch.

2) We would have found evidence of massive infrastructural works, in the form of generator plants, power distribution centers, power lines in the form of massive deposits of refined metals, and the like. (hint: nothing whatsoever to date even resembles these discoveries in the slightest)

3) Infrastructure in the form of large-scale mines and refineries required to produce advanced metals on a massive scale. No, ancient limestone quarries do not even come close to what is required to produce titanium or even steel.

4) Evidence of massive transport infrastructure in the form of highways, transport channels, rails, and seaports.

Some people do in fact claim that the Egyptians had all of the above technology, based not on the fact that they've dug any of it up, but just on the basis of one inscription in one tomb on the far upper side of one lintel in one piece of an osbcure temple that appears to show what we, as modern, Western humans, interpret as a helicopter. The Egyptians, apparently having constructed or viewed one of the marvels of modern avionics, apparently saw fit to relegate it to one minor mention in one half-obscured glyph in the far corner of a single temple, and nothing more. Never mind having created the entire manufacturing infrastructure necessary for the creation of such a mechanical achievement, while leaving exactly zero archaeological evidence to the fact otherwise.

This has all been something of a divergence. If the ancients indeed possessed technology on par or in advance of our own, I ask you: where are the power plants? The power distributions sites? The mines? The urban hubs? The factories? The refineries? The seaports? The remains of countless mechanical, metal vehicles? The deposits of plastics in the geological records? The sunken wreckage of ships? The power lines? The roads? The rails?

Why is it, that every ancient site we dig up doesn't show evidence of advanced metallurgical or technological knowledge, and instead is the product of advanced masonry, relying on the cutting and placing of stones?

PLEASE answer the questions I've posed in this post. I've spent a good ten minutes or more on it and I hope you think about it.
edit on 23-3-2012 by wirehead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by spw184
Lol, Ive been thinking this for like EVER!!! But my only question is, If cavemen were really just like us after the world completed its cycle ect, ect. Than how come we dont find plastics and other un-compostable materials in the ground? Plastic takes forever to decay, as the only way that it can break down is for it to die out because of halflifes of atoms.

Maybe they were so advanced that they created every infrastructure to be 100% biodegradable?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by trig_grl

Whoa...
good point

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by trig_grl

Lol, Ive been thinking this for like EVER!!! But my only question is, If cavemen were really just like us after the world completed its cycle ect, ect. Than how come we dont find plastics and other un-compostable materials in the ground? Plastic takes forever to decay, as the only way that it can break down is for it to die out because of halflifes of atoms.

Maybe they were so advanced that they created every infrastructure to be 100% biodegradable?

Was this before or after they invented plastics? Because we still don't have the technology to make everything 100% biodegradable. They just decided to bypass the whole "plastics" thing entirely?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Nothing we have made,except glass,will last for very long and this link is a real eye and mind opener...Life span of common items > www.dot.state.pa.us...
edit on 23-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Nothing we have made,except glass,will last for very long...Life span of common items > www.dot.state.pa.us...

So where are all the deposits of ancient glass from the time period of ancient advanced technology?

edit: nevermind the fact that that is one report of several. I've seen suggestions that plastics should last tens of thousands of years before biodegredation.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by wirehead

Nothing we have made,except glass,will last for very long...Life span of common items > www.dot.state.pa.us...
So where are all the deposits of ancient glass from the time period of ancient advanced technology?
If "those" forgotten and erased civilizations who rose and fell long before us even made glass,99.9% of it probably has by now been buried and crushed by tidal waves, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, asteroid strikes, continental drift, superstorms, ice ages ect,ect, and maybe "they" were not a paper,metal plastic based society like we are...

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join