It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this for real? Russian news channel spills the beans about the existence of Nibiru and 2012?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
By looking at the video, the news clip itself seems real, but all of the added on stuff at the end seems to have been a little poetic license from the poster. The user is a member here on ats who posted threads about hollow earth, and the appearance of 'planet x'. So quite a bit of the end of the clip is taken from or a copy of the info he posted on the threads here. Such as the planet appearing every 3600 years and the date 2014, which is why the clip says the dates 2012-2014.
I personally am going to wait until the date, and then start panicking. If all the doom and gloom is correct, then unless you are part of the selected few who are lucky enough to get to a bunker of some description, whatever we attempt to do will be a futile excerise anyway.
Hopefully this is just hyped up, much like the year 2000 bug.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jamesthegreat

Lets just say if or if its not real, why is it dangerous to not make bunkers now a days, i am pretty sure their will be bad things to come sooner or later. Nuclear disasters, war, natural occurrences or anything that could harm us should be taken into account not just for the current populace but those to come. Nothing though on the other hand can stop you door and gloom people from getting a shovel and investing with some friends into making a bunker somewhere. In fact i might do it someday with more then a couple friends myself, just as a project.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by backinblack

I'm not saying there is nothing out there but there is scant evidence for it. If there is a large object out there, it stays out there. The idea of Nibiru, that a massive object periodically enters the inner Solar System is absurd. The idea that it will be here in 2012 is idiotic. That is the topic of this thread. To accept or even consider it is ignorant and gullible.
edit on 8/14/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Serious question Phage..

Do you believe if NASA and the Government knew an Extinction Level Event was eminent that they would tell us??

I know all the movie scenarios etc but I'd really like your opinion because you do seem to blindly believe everything they say..

as i said..dont ask him personal questions...he is way up on his high horse to get personal with us

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I'm not saying there is nothing out there but there is scant evidence for it. If there is a large object out there, it stays out there. The idea of Nibiru, that a massive object periodically enters the inner Solar System is absurd. The idea that it will be here in 2012 is idiotic. That is the topic of this thread. To accept or even consider it is ignorant and gullible.

Serious question Phage..

Do you believe if NASA and the Government knew an Extinction Level Event was eminent that they would tell us??

I know all the movie scenarios etc but I'd really like your opinion because you do seem to blindly believe everything they say..

I believe that WISE would either reveal it or show evidence that data was missing or forged if they tried to remove it.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Thestargateisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

Last I heard the wise data will take years to go through..

And guess who goes through them??

BTW, care to answer the same question re ELE event??

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I am wondering about vedic astrology.

In the Indian system, our solar system is actually a "binary" system and that the other star in the system makes it's pass through the inner terrain planets every 24,00o years, known as the "Great Year".

I am willing to bet that you guys have already heard of that though . . .

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I am not 100% certain about this, but I believe you can grow more than 1 type of plant indoors. I also think that there are more than 1 species of plant that can be grown hydroponically.

Can I ask, for future reference; whenever I see a picture or video of non-descript plants growing indoors, in white buckets, they are always Marijauna? There is no possibility that any other plant can be grown this way and used as a food source?

Edit: wow, didn't realize this thread had turned into 20+ pages. I am responding to a post on the 2nd page of the thread.
edit on 14-8-2011 by esteay812 because: mass

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

March 2012 is the release date. News updates are released often on the official site as they are going through it. Nothing yet! I bet the scientists that propose the theories are going over that data with a fine toothed comb searching for anything that will prove them right or anything that looks falsified.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I've watched about half the video, but didn't read most of the thread so if this point has been covered sorry

I don't think the video itself is fake, but I think we should take a look back at where this whole Nibiru thing came from. Now I'm not a real Nibiru "expert" but I've read up a few things on Wikipedia

A quick wikipedia read reveals this (oh no, not wikipedia!)

The idea was first put forward in 1995 by Nancy Lieder, founder of the website ZetaTalk. Lieder describes herself as a contactee with the ability to receive messages from extra-terrestrials from the Zeta Reticuli star system through an implant in her brain. She states that she was chosen to warn mankind that the object would sweep through the inner Solar System in May 2003 (though that date was later abandoned) causing Earth to undergo a pole shift that would destroy most of humanity. The predicted collision has subsequently spread beyond Lieder's website and has been embraced by numerous Internet doomsday groups, most of which link the event to the 2012 phenomenon. Although the name "Nibiru" is derived from the works of late ancient astronaut writer Zecharia Sitchin and his interpretations of Babylonian and Sumerian mythology, Sitchin denied any connection between his work and various claims of a coming apocalypse.

So basically what I guess this means is that people on the internet found her failed prediction then automatically linked it to 2012 lol

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Sedia

Having a home made bunker is going to be totally useless against this type of event. If you actually watched the entire video, and believe it, it refers to tidal waves 7km high at speeds of 1000km/h. A total world flood. I don't particularly like the idea of drowning in a hole in the ground.
edit on 14/8/11 by jamesthegreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Did you miss my other question or choose to ignore it?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Its just BS. Some russian media idiots read some stupid prediction on internet and thought it would help with their show ratings, nothing more. Why would you even consider if this is true.. In Lithuania (practically not a big difference from Russia) we had a show where they showed ghosts/aliens all kinds of stupid # like that, it was so fake only kids would believe it. They show it because people love being BS'ed

edit on 14-8-2011 by CMEPTb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX
This is real folks.

Ignore it at your own peril.

Oh wow, you're quoting fraudulent scripture from a false religion. [snip], nothing you have ever said or will say is credible and you should be ignored completely based on this alone right here.
edit on 14/8/11 by masqua because: Trimmed quote and removed personal attack

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by scud999

Originally posted by XplanetX nothing you have ever said or will say is credible and you should be ignored completely based on this alone right here.

You have proof of the scriptures being fraudulent?
edit on 14-8-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

edit on 14/8/11 by masqua because: Trimmed quote]

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

What was your question?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thestargateisreal

Serious question Phage..

I believe that WISE would either reveal it or show evidence that data was missing or forged if they tried to remove it.

I don't mean to butt in, but I might venture to assume the reason is that the man has indeed explained himself, along with his stance on this issue at length multiple times in previous threads. At some point you are beating a dead horse.

This is the first thread, out of the hundreds existing on the topic that I have responded to. I am inclined to believe that there is no massive heavenly body within a couple years of our solar system/planet on an inbound trajectory. Both sides have presented plenty of evidence. After scientific and unbiased scrutiny it is the only logical outcome. The effects of such a body would indeed be observable by more than a select few agencies.

I'm certainly not a physicist, but after much reading and research on the subject the math for a "Nibiru" 2012 collision/near Earth presence just doesn't add up. Something so massive and relatively close in galactic terms would have observable effects ranging from the visual spectrum to the physical.

I'm not here to mock anyone or pretend to know everything. I'm certainly not a sheep by your standards. I am however a logical human being, and there has not been sufficient enough evidence submitted to date to suggest, let alone confirm a "Nibiru" in my humble opinion.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I believe that it would be found out regardless, as I've said. So the question of "would they tell us" is pointless. Read the post that was just made. We would know, regardless of what BS they tried to sell. So yes I think they'd just come clean because it wouldn't be easy to hide so close to the alleged date.

p.s. Think of what would happen if they did lie, and someone found out before it happened. The lie on top of panic would send the population into a bloody frenzy of rage.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
We have seen even very recently that NASA and the rest of the scientific community have not discovered objects in space till very late..

I'm not into the "huge' Nibiru theory either but a "huge" celestial body is not required for an ELE and December 2012 is a fair way off..

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by jbmitch

I guess everyone is waiting for Phage to comment lol.

As soon as I saw the words Jewish Masonic Order I fairly much moved on. All the usual suspects mentioned, you don't find that a little strange?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join