It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Limbaugh: Ron Paul is "nuts on parade"; will destroy Republican party

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Rush Beck Levine Hannity are nothing but blowhard idiots! Notice how all they can do is call him names, they will never address the issues. They hang up on callers who try to discuss the issues Ron Paul brings up. The sad part is how many Americans listen to these hacks and blindly follow thier tripe....

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Rush Beck Levine Hannity are nothing but blowhard idiots! Notice how all they can do is call him names, they will never address the issues. They hang up on callers who try to discuss the issues Ron Paul brings up. The sad part is how many Americans listen to these hacks and blindly follow thier tripe....

People want simple solutions based in unreality. It's a business for conservative AM radio to provide it for them mainly to sell ads for depends, fake gold sites, and stuff for old people. Americas political insanity is the greatest show on earth. I hope that the fools that believe this AM BS are in the minority. However.....

edit on 13-8-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Why doesn't Ron Paul wake up and smell the coffee - and DUMP the republican party and go independent once and for all? The GOP only keep him around 'cause RP stirs up more trouble for the Dems than he does for his own party, but as soon as he defies Karl Rove, Roger Ailers, and the GOP strategists, they'll trash him just as they always do.

Sit back and watch as the Fox-led tea-baggers begin trash talking the guy who was the spiritual founder of the tea party, because that's what the GOP planners dictate for the sake of their corporate-backed mainstream candidate.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Fox News (neo-cons) has been using them. They used them in the 2010 mid elections to flood the house with Republicans....but now it has gone too far. Looks like they may now have to dump Ron Paul and his supporters.

We'll see what happens with the straw poll in Iowa, if Ron Paul has a strong showing there....the rhetoric against him will increase.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Thanks for the post - I have listened to Rush for a few weeks straight just to get it all down. My Rush is pretty good if I must say;one thing becomes apparent after listening for a few shows straight - it is all about him - he is GREAT self promoter and he keeps himself in the limelight.

Regarding his comments, meh. R Paul is the only one who could rock the boat and it scares the regulars..

CJ

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I really dont care for Rush Limbaugh.He is very racist,and he tries to appeal to the lizard brain.Racism makes people weak,and only thinking in hysterical ways doubles that.Dogging someone else out because they dont share skin color or march lock step with the way I see things is un-American,and the hallmark of nazism and communism.True strength is in trying to feel the viewpoint of another of God's children that clashes with your own.Ron Paul would make a great president,but if you think things would return to a pre Obama.or pre George Bush state,you are mistaken.WE would all have to GET TO WORK on the things that the majority of us have ALLOWED to fall by the wayside.BAHGOOFUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I agree....actually the last 30 have been pretty damned terrible.

I would put the exact date at November 22, 1963

BTW, Robert F. Kennedy Jr, has teemed up with Forensic Economist and Investigative Journalist Greg Palast to try to help us try to get our vote back. So far they are still pointing out how it has continually been stolen from us, guess the next step is up to us.

Judging from what has occurred in the last three elections, seems like we need to get the vote out in order to counter it.

I have an idea! Let's all pretend he is one of us. It seemed to work in the last election. Oh, hey! He is one of us. What do you want to bet Ron has purchased a gallon of milk and a gallon of gas for himself in the last four years. I mean all by himself... Fished the money out of his pocket and stood in line and all the other dreck that we all do each day. I bet he has, at least once. Think any of the others have?

From what I have seen in the last 52 years, Ron is our one best shot at getting our country back. May be our last shot! Obviously they are going to do their very best to keep us from taking that shot.

If another of our occupied ward countries had an election such as any of the last three we have had, we would say it was fixed and crooked and we would make them do it again. Oh look, you can just see through the end of the tunnel. What is that up there? Oh, it is third world land and we are headed there ourselves. Has anyone asked the train conductor to apply the brakes yet?

He's where? Lunching with Wall Street? Looks like we need a new train conductor. There we go, let's all go out and find those little pin striped train conductor hats they wear in the movies and send one each to Paul. I think it would look good on him, that he would wear it, and that it could prove to be an effective symbol that could point all the problems out in one fell swoop.

Sorry got all excited. Wonder why...
edit on 13-8-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

We need a viable third party and we need it now.

I agree with everything you said except the last part. To me it would be better to spread the word that a Republican or a Democratic vote is a thoughtless, mindless vote, and is not only a vote for business as usual, but a substitute for a conscious decision. As soon as you set up a third party the Repugs will be there with truck loads of cash to buy it like they did with the Tea Party.

Nevermind that Dems, Reps and Tea Partiers are controlled by the same people, that is far too involved a message for a soundbite stuck into the middle of Dancing With The Stars. Most Americans today have an attention span which can only accurately be measured in nano-seconds, need to keep it simple for them or they will just go get another beer during the commercial.

We must get through the fog of alcohol, prescription drugs and babbling cretins on the nightly hypno tube news.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
WOW, if Republican media keeps it up, they will have ALL the democrats voting for RP.

I mean, you know, just personally, if RL or Hannity says that he's crazy, it sorta makes me think he is really really sane.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Basically Limbaugh has nothing to say about his policies or anything in specific, just that hes nuts.

Yea, just call him names, that will win you points.

Seems limbaugh is taking one from the dems playbook and resorting to childish tactics and not on policy or anything else important for that matter, cause they and he cant.

RPS record stands, with or without limbaugh or the naysayers.

Actions speak louder than words and Ron Paul has more action than Limbaugh does words(and he talks a lot).

Should have just kept your mouth shut "Rush".

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Ron Paul is best politician i saw in my age.

Obama, like Bush, Clinton is just a bucket full of lies.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Double post..

I looked at this video and people that are talking against Ron Paul are liers too. Neurotic radio show maker - clown wannabe Alex Jones, and some statistics taken away from context makes them very stupid in my eyes.
edit on 13-8-2011 by ferumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by robyn

Mark Levin has forgotten more about the US Constitution than Ron Paul will ever know.

Too many people are against RP. So just who can't see the forest for the trees?

ETA: I presume when you (and others) refer to Levine that you are referring to Mark Levin. If not, NM.

edit on 13-8-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

reply to post by marg6043

The GOP has been taken over by the religious right funded by big corporations and intent on turning America into a fascist state of the very wealthy vs. the serfs.

The new feudalism is upon us.

You know something, Whaaa? I fear that you are right.

Yesterday I was watching a pundit talking about the bad condition of the economy and the poor morale of the American people, and he wrapped it up by saying words to this effect...."Nothing makes sense anymore. It's as if they've changed the rules without letting anyone know.."

It sent a chill down my spine. Although I think it is far beyond Reps and Dems who are doing this...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

If Limbaugh has been tapped to begin attacking, the establishment must be very worried.

Limbaugh should be Ron Paul's biggest supporter, his drug use would not have been an issue.

Not sure what else he might have said but as usual, attacks against Ron Paul consist of personal attacks without substance and a lack of any real understanding of the issues.

Limbaugh is a Republican, not a Conservative. And he's sure as heck not a Libertarian.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Limbaugh should be Ron Paul's biggest supporter, his drug use would not have been an issue.

I don't know why you think Limbaugh's past drug problems should be an "issue"? Issue to who?

Congress is full of drug addicts and alcoholics and perverts. So what if a private citizen had a problem in the past?

And you guys talk about "personal attacks without substance and a lack of any real understanding of the issues." ?

Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Hey who can denied that, after all it was the religious right the ones that prop Bush a second term in the white house, and what a big mistake that was with the open wallet policy he had.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Ron Paul is a good guy, but the problem is he attracts scum. Anti-war (Americans) who were out in force under Bush, but strangely silent under Obama. He also attracts the potheads. So really the guy attracts more outside of the Republican Party than in.

Rush Limbaugh is right again. If some kind of demonic miracle happened and Ron Paul ended up with the nomination, the Republican Party would be destroyed from the inside. Much like Obama is destroying America from the inside.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Carseller4 because: 5 seconds

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullhorn
You know, back in the day people were labeled crazy/insane when they wanted to start lots of wars and wipe out millions of people. Nowadays you get that same label for advocating peace.

... and I think to myself 'what a wonderful world '

^this. Star for speaking the truth in a comedic manner.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Why do people listen to Rush? Personally, he's a bum.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join