It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dark (K)night....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Today I watched the movie The Dark Knight for the third time and I start to belief that this is not just a movie but also a message from the people at the very (dark) top of the world.

The annoying part of conspiracies is that it is hard or even impossible to make the suspicion concrete and will it always remain a guess. Bits of pieces of evidence which are difficult to be tied to eachother, indication of persons involvement or hearsay is all what we have to go on. In most cases it will always remain an unsolved conspiracy.

Take Stanley Kubrick. I am not going into details to explain what his story is with conspiracies but there are indications that he tried to tell the public about what is going on at the very (dark) top of society. If he was ordered to weave the message into his art or that he did it out of self initiative I do not know. But if you do some research on his work and his private life the underlying message in his films do make sense.

What do we know about Christopher Nolan, the director of The Dark Knight? I got some info from The International Movie Database and to my surprise I found this.

His top ten favorite movies are: 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968), The Black Hole (1979), Blade Runner (1982), Chinatown (1974), The Hitcher (1986), Lawrence of Arabia (1962), On Her Majesty's Secret Service (1969)), Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977), The Man Who Would Be King (1975) and Topkapi (1964), as well as anything by Stanley Kubrick.

An other strange fact about his life is that he spent his childhood moving back and forth between United Kingdom and the United States. What the reason for this traveling is I have no idea but can make up a few with no problem.

If there is suspicion of a conspiracy going on you can always expect somebody to die under suspicious circumstances and the victim to be close to the conspiracy in question. You know I am refering to Heath Ledger. There are several 'conspiracy' reasons why he had to die for that movie. First of all I would like to say that it occured to me that the movie was not about Batman but more about the Joker and would like to add that the artistic performance of Heath Ledger out did the performance of Christan Bale many times over. Heath Ledger was acting this role as if he knew it was his last performance ever......speculation on my side ofcourse.

Anyway,...to make this thread not longer than needed. If there are clues about the future to be found than there must be one or two in this movie. Like there are, alleged, clues left about 911 in movies they often come in symbols and numbers.

Maybe this is one...you figure out what it could mean...the only thing I can make of it is a date Aug 18 2011

I am sure the the movie has been analised from top to bottom on ATS but I think it is important to keep our attention on these things and keep the subject alive.

There is one more thread I would like you to pay attention to and that is this one HERE It connect with the storry telling in the movie The Dark Knight and will clearify why this thread.

It is a thread from ATS member D4rk Knight made in 2006....

PS This is my 1000 post yippy yai yee......the excuse I need to throw a party tonight...
edit on 12-8-2011 by zatara because: its my 1000 post

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
All of the movies belong to "them." The satanists control the world. Now that you know what are you going to do about it? Do you really think that the events in play now are by chance?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

from the picture you added, you could also have grabbed GPD = G.D.P
Are they are going to tank the GDP past the 100% mark on 8-18-11 to really hit the credit rating below B (where it at least belongs).
will watch for undisclosed budget anomalies that they 'find' were overlooked.

But then again, its a movie about a comic book character.
Perhaps the message is the health of the US is all make believe and BS spin.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusLives

I did already know...and not ALL of the movies belong to them....and there is not much I can do about it but most important.......when something will happen I will know...or have an idea where it comes from and why it is happening. That will prevent me from leaving me clueless and maybe goping into a state of panic.

Many people who pay no attention to the conspiracy theories will need time to recover from shock, trauma or whatever when something 'unexplainable' will turn their world upside down. Because we think about these things on forehand it could well safe our lives....no matter how stupid some of these theories may sound.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

Star for you.....you understand what I am saying...pay attention.

sec.line

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
With every movie that comes out these days there are a million threads that go up claiming there are hidden messages. The Dark Knight sucked you didnt need to remake the Joker (Jack Nicholson played him perfect) 2 face was ok i guess cause batman forever was the worst one. If you want to look at a movie with a message wait til Sept. 2 when Apollo 18 comes out. I found a secret martian/illuminati message in my cheerios once but i didnt start a thread about it.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by StratosFear
I found a secret martian/illuminati message in my cheerios once but i didnt start a thread about it.

omg.
cheerios are round with a hole in the center. hollow earth!
round like a ring .... Saturn has rings!!
aliens from Saturn are underground!!!

head for the hills

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusLives
All of the movies belong to "them." The satanists control the world. Now that you know what are you going to do about it? Do you really think that the events in play now are by chance?

Does that include independent film makers, amateur film makers, people who make films outside of Hollywood, i.e the rest of the world?

Are you joking or trolling, or do you really believe all films are 'satanic'?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

Exactly! Im sure that rice krispys are crackling out morse code from Zeta Reticuli once milk is added.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
reply to post by zatara

from the picture you added, you could also have grabbed GPD = G.D.P

Gotham. Police. Department.

B.R.B. L.O.L,

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Here is the link to the (D4rk Kn1ght) thread and posts....keep scolling down the page and reading his posts and he explains.

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

By the way for those who may not have noticed....this is how to spell his member name....

D4rk Kn1ght

Link to (Project Blue Beam)...bardofely.hubpages.com...

Which is what (D4rk Kn1ght) was talking about.

Here is the ATS link to (D4rk Kn1ght) threads, posts, etc.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&display=threads

edit on 12-8-2011 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by zataraAn other strange fact about his life is that he spent his childhood moving back and forth between United Kingdom and the United States. What the reason for this traveling is I have no idea but can make up a few with no problem.

From Wikipedia:
Nolan was born in London, the son of an English father who worked as an advertising copywriter and an American mother who was a flight attendant.[5][6] He has a younger brother, Jonathan, with whom Nolan often collaborates on film scripts. As a dual citizen of the United Kingdom and the United States,[3] he spent his childhood in both London and Chicago.[7]
And the link: en.wikipedia.org... so you can check the references.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Just gonna throw this tid bit out there for ya, regarding the picture. According to NASA's JPL on Aug 18, 2011 the Earth, Mercury, Sun, and Venus will all be in alignment. And Elenin, Sun and Mars with also be in alignment.

Creating a CROSS in our inner solar system.
dun dun duuuuuuunnn!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Beware this is a troll sensitive thread....

sec line

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Thank you for your post/ thoughts OP. I find there is plenty to be gained by just looking around once in awhile. So many people are so used to taking everything at face value that even on a site like this, they waste no time in flaming you. Just proves to me how unaware the self proclaimed "awake" crowd are. If anyone truly believes that film, tv, etc are not filled with hidden imagery then gold stars for you from TPTB... You've drank all your kool-aid like good little sheeple. IMO we should all be taking notice like the OP. I thought that's what this site was about. More people should be posting the imagery that strikes them... Perhaps if we worked together we just might figure these things out and *gasp* actually be productive with our time here. Not everyone will be correct, some will be farfetched and reaching, but we really should be looking at all of this so we can fit the pieces together. There is a puzzle, I think most can agree on that, so why aren't we at least considering what the OP is presenting?

I hope you don't feel like I've hijacked your thread OP, but I appreciate you taking the time to share in earnest what you find important and relevant and I find the behavior of some to be completely off base and counter productive to a conspiracy theory website.

To redirect away from my rant and back to the topic at hand, you may want to check out metachannel on YouTube... James does a nice job of reviewing the imagery, hidden msgs, and agendas of new releases. I personally enjoy his vids as they are to the point and insightful with good support to his statements without reaching.

My favorite movie "coincidence" is the 9/11 tie in to The Matrix, which is very old news but great none the less. For anyone who isn't familiar, The expiration date on Neo's passport shown in his file is 9/11/01. It's a very small correlation and honestly why would anyone have noticed or cared when the movie was released, but looking back it makes you wonder. Quite easily and most likely pure coincidence but there's always a chance it wasn't, and since I learned about that, I've sat up and taken notice especially to movies.

Anyway, thanks again for this thread OP and congrats on your 1000th post!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Thx for the info...people who are interested should certainly read those threads...

BTW....I also would like to thank ATS-member Talltexxxan for the info on this 'unusual' allignment.

Thanks to SilverStarGazer too, I will most certainly pay a visit to the mentioned YT-channel..

Ps I hope you do not mind Caladonea me thanking our fellow ATS'ers in my reply to you.

edit on 12-8-2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I for one believe secret messages are implanted in movies, but to which extent i'm not sure.
especially their trailers on TV. they embed certain phrases to enact a very precise thought.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Actually Heath died during the filming of The Imaginarium of Dr Panassus, that's why they had to modify the script and have several different actors to pretend the character changed look slightly whenever he stepped through a mirror because they didn't have enough footage to finish it properly.

Also, everyone knew The Dark Knight was focused more on The Joker because he's one of the franchise's most popular characters, perhaps slightly more popular than Batman himself at the top of the tree. The majority of the advertising for it revolved around Joker because as soon as the card at the end of Batman Begins was shown, everyone went crazy and excited.

I'm probably sure you'd be taking the riot scenes filmed between police/SWAT and prisoners and the fact that Bane and his thugs dress and act like merceneries as some sort of terrorist conspiracy when The Dark Knight Rises is released next July. Or a conspiracy about Anne Hathaway in a tight leather catsuit.

The Dark Knight was what it was. A movie showing the evolution of Batman in the face of his love interest getting involved with another man rather than waiting for him to drop the mask and a psychopath trying to destroy Gotham for the sheer fun of it and to corrupt people as a nod to the "all it takes is just one day" thing from The Killing Joke where it took one bad day to make Joker snap and turn into what he is. All in a realistic setting.

If people tell you there's nothing to see here in this thread it's because they're correct, there really is nothing in it.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
I for one believe secret messages are implanted in movies, but to which extent i'm not sure.
especially their trailers on TV. they embed certain phrases to enact a very precise thought.

Learn the symbolism of Lucifer
Keep your eye on the background of the characters and their body language
listen to their words don't just hear them

Oh and learn the anti-christ story and you will be shocked at just about every blockbuster released in the states.

my gf hates me since I told her. She and I aren't religious but now it is all she sees in film and on tv and all the main stream music. Just realize that now that you recognize there is a subliminal messaging you can prepare for it in a REASONABLE and DISCREET fashion

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

I see 2 infinity signs surrounded by 3 number 1s. If you do the math the 2 infinity signs cancel out. You add up 3 ones to get 3. Multiple that by 2 (the number of infinity signs) and you get six. Put three (the total number of 1s displayed) of those sixes together and you form the number 666. Now we laugh, because if you try hard enough you can see nearly anything you want.

<<   2 >>

join