It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Christian group believes Gov. Perry will lead U.S. to godly government

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

What really scares me most about these people is that they are assuming powers unto themselves which were in Biblical texts, assigned to God. They are not Christians by any sense of the word. That is why they scare me so. Not only that but their beliefs in the end times is jaw dropping, they believe that in order for Armageddon to begin the 7 mountains prophecy must be fulfilled with them in all 7 sections of our society. That means it goes beyond just a belief that “the world will end soon and we will all be raptured” to “once we infiltrate everything then Armageddon can begin”, that is an all new ballgame.

In my opinion, staying outside of the realm of religion, these people must intentionally trying to be the “false prophets” as spoken about in the Bible.

“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them." – Matthew 7:15-23

“At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. . . . For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect – if that were possible. See, I have told you ahead of time” – Matthew ;24

“But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them – bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping” – 2 Peter NIV

What it sounds like to me is that these people are ‘false prophets’ who believe that only through their control can the world finally end. Either they are intentionally trying to fulfill biblical prophecy (which should be condemned) or, God forbid, something worse is occurring. My rational and realist side says these fruitcakes are just trying to fulfill a prophecy, which is still horrible.

If you think about it, since these nuts are holding Perry up to be like their leader, civil leader, then that would either make him or C. Peter Wagner.

Fun times we live in. These NAR’s want to infiltrate so as to bring about a global theocracy using Rick Perry, who is also backed by Bilderberg, which would then allow Armageddon to occur. And we also have the Twelvers in Iran who believe the Mahdi has returned and is waiting to be revealed, but before he can the world must be soaked in blood and then he can reveal himself and slaughter all non-Muslims then bring about the end of times.

Looks like our world today is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
I live in Texas and I assure you the last thing America needs is for this idiot to become President! The media has talked about all the jobs created in Texas and the balanced budget here but I tell you that there are a truckload of unemployed people here too! There may be a lot of jobs flipping burgers but earning a sustainable wage is becoming increasingly difficult, especially when some cities have an unemployment rate of over 16% (Port Arthur is one of many, and it's a major refinery area).

The balanced budget is a joke also- they balanced it by taking the money away from our schools and medical programs. In my area ALL of the surrounding city's schools had layoffs, cut programs, aren't getting new school books, sports and music programs cut, vocational programs cut, etc.

Rick Perry is an opportunist who caters to the major voting block- evangelical christian senior citizens. He uses people's religious beliefs to further his own personal power grabbing agenda. Let's not forget that he was an invited guest attendee at the Bildeberg meeting a few years ago. They don't invite just anybody to these meetings, and the fact that he was there did NOT go unnoticed

My advice to the American public is to shut this sucker down NOW before it's too late!

I just hope he quits to pursue his campaign BEFORE everyone gets wise to Gov Good Hair. I'll be overjoyed to see the man out of the gov's mansion. Good riddance if it happens. He really makes me want to puke.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Perry 2012!

This guy is going places

Exactly what America will follow up with IMO

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I wonder if it even occurs to extreme religious groups like this that public statement of this kind are the best way to insure their candidate NEVER gets elected.

I think the answer can be found here...

Originally posted by Aeons
The level of indoctrination and isolation to a single source of thought is quite alarming to me.

IMO cultish thinking like this doesn't allow for a rational/counter idea to be entertained or the giving up of an irrational idea, unless told to do so by the group's authority. Primacy of such ideas is the focus/reason for living and defending such ideas. Everyone outside the cult is "wrong" anyway, so it doesn't matter what "the others" think.

The only way to attack/have any inroads into a group like this is not for atheists to rail against it, but for religious based groups to speak out against ideology like this. To paraphrase, all it takes for this type of religious thinking to flourish is for more moderate voices to not speak up.

Originally posted by GoalPoster
And Mr. G. Poster believes the Radical Christian group will lead us to hookers, pot and poorly cooked short ribs with bad barbecue sauce.

Praise the Lord!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Whack jobs!!!!

Wow....where is Westboro Baptist Church...surely they must be in the mix here too???

edit on 11-8-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by whaaa

so Radical Christians love and support a CFR, Bilderberg Group candidate eh thats pretty sad if you ask me.

Makes sense when you think about it, people that inbedded in religion are so brainwashed that they are just easy to control non-thinking sheeple. The Elitest love those christian radicals.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I dislike Rick Perry very, very much. He is no good for Texas, or the US, although he is effective in what he does.

That being said, I hardly see the connection he has to NAR.

So these people met with Perry. Okay? Groups meet with and endorse candidates all the time. Some are good, some not so good. Fred Phelps blessed and endorsed the CLintons. Does that mean that Clinton believes and pushes a hard anti-gay agenda?

NAR participated in Perry's prayer thing. Okay? So did tens of thousands of others.

It also was not "largely organized" by NAR. They were participants, as was The Call, International House of Prayer, Messianic Jewish Alliance, and the American Family Association (of which many are at odds with NAR).

And lastly, NAR is the antithesis to Bildeberg Group. So how can he both?

And as icing on the cake . . . Texas Observer is a hard line Democrat publication (they even have a whole section of their site set aside to smear Perry, ffs). . . and Maddow is the Democrat version of Glen Beck.

Both fail hard.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
One main criticism between Iran's theocracy and Perry, is this:

In Iran, the leadership actually believes in what they teach.

Here, the leadership uses religion to manipulate voters.

I think theofascism is a real future threat in the US, but things would have to be far worse, economically and socially to be feasible. We are not there yet. I don't think Perry will be the "One". The current US Congress, Armed Forces and Supreme Court would not allow it.

The 2020 elections on the other hand, based on current projections, could be a time where there is a legitimate possibility of the rise of theofascism due to economic and social crises. Even then I still think the US military would crush any attempt, though we may indefinitely lose our civilian government in that process.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Would that mean that we can officially label the wars in the middle,the new "Crusades" then?
Ugh~!~

top topics

<< 1   >>

join