It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the 12 are now, is this the NWO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
yep the 12 have been named and are now going to do ??? tell the rest of us that you must do as "we,, the 12 say you must" www.cnn.com... this is no laughing matter, what powers do they hold can they declare war? can they suspend the US Constitution? can they say no elections? what is their guide lines, how much power do they have, how long will there be the 12?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
YES. This is the group of criminals who will enact the final phase of world dictatorship and genocide....and that includes their own people.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
yep the 12 have been named and are now going to do ??? tell the rest of us that you must do as "we,, the 12 say you must" www.cnn.com... this is no laughing matter, what powers do they hold can they declare war? can they suspend the US Constitution? can they say no elections? what is their guide lines, how much power do they have, how long will there be the 12?

It doesn't matter....they've just buried the constitution, the power of Congress and hung democracy from a lampost.

Just ask how to get them out. That's the only question.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Be prepared for more gridlock within this new super congress. They will fight and debate up until the absolute last minute and will then submit its "recommendation" to Congress for a fast track vote. No public debate or consideration, No possibility for amendments. Just a quick Yes/No vote on the floor.

Amazingly, these goons only have to find a minimum $1.5 trillion in savings over 10 flipping years. I bet my local 8th grad Home Economics class could do just as well if not better and would find savings that could be realized immediately!! Which is necessary to help our nation's troubled economy. NOW!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
and so it begins....

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
i agree with all of you, here is a link that says it all search.yahoo.com... well sort of it does not say if this is lawful for them to do this, it does set a new precedent, if it is not lawful, how do we, the people go about getting them unseated and secondly who would care besides me.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The Twelve:

James Clyburn - Representative from South Carolina - democrat - considered a champion for minorities

Xavier Becerra - Representative from Los Angeles - democrat - He is known for his empathy towards the disabled

Chris Van Hollen - Representative from Maryland - democrat - He is known for his budget work

Patty Murray - Senator from Washington - democrat - She is known as a champion for the military

Max Baucus - Senator from Montana - democrat - He is known for his view on taxes

John Kerry - Senator from Massachusetts - democrat - He is know for his position against the Iraq war

Jeb Hensarling - Congressman from Texas - republican - He is known for his work on budgeting

Dave Camp - Representative from Michigan - republican - He is known for his views on advancing welfare reform

Fred Upton - Representative from Michigan - republican - He is known for his views on energy and commerce

Jon Kyl - Senator from Arizona - republican - He is known as a champion for crime victims rights

Pat Toomey - Senator from Pennsylvania - republican - He is known for voting against the Medicare drug act

Rob Portman - Senator from Ohio - republican - He is known for his legislation regarding IRS

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

They were formed to make all laws pertaining to our Economy. And they have taken on the job of the House of Reps to present the congress with what they will vote on... and they can overwrite the House and go directly to the senate.

They can their will be no more amendments ... and the such... It's a crazy time in US politics and society.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
The Twelve:

James Clyburn - Representative from South Carolina - democrat - considered a champion for minorities

Xavier Becerra - Representative from Los Angeles - democrat - He is known for his empathy towards the disabled

Chris Van Hollen - Representative from Maryland - democrat - He is known for his budget work

Patty Murray - Senator from Washington - democrat - She is known as a champion for the military

Max Baucus - Senator from Montana - democrat - He is known for his view on taxes

John Kerry - Senator from Massachusetts - democrat - He is know for his position against the Iraq war

Jeb Hensarling - Congressman from Texas - republican - He is known for his work on budgeting

Dave Camp - Representative from Michigan - republican - He is known for his views on advancing welfare reform

Fred Upton - Representative from Michigan - republican - He is known for his views on energy and commerce

Jon Kyl - Senator from Arizona - republican - He is known as a champion for crime victims rights

Pat Toomey - Senator from Pennsylvania - republican - He is known for voting against the Medicare drug act

Rob Portman - Senator from Ohio - republican - He is known for his legislation regarding IRS

Yea am also known to my mom as the most up-standing citizen... Known for being so very helpful to all my neighbors

In all reality ... I smoke tons of marijuana ... I go to clubs ... get drunk... fight... Engage in adultery ... i can keep going... but dont want to make myself look worst! lmao

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

John Kerry? Oh my, we are doomed. He is Skull and Bones for starters. Extremely wealthy, married to the Heinz dynasty and I wouldn't count on him to care about the little guy.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Huh, no Ron Paul. He Chairs The Federal Reserve committee, arguably the most important thing on people's minds, our bank with no checks and balances. debt debt debt, money money money.

nope no real reform here folks.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AgnarDaGr8

what i am saying is this, if the House and Sen stay a do nothing Congress, would the 12 say ok you have no power we are taking over, side stepping the House and Sen and becoming the new Congress. they are referred to as the Super 12, what powers do they have?? no one is saying, i did find this but alas, no help www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgnarDaGr8

Originally posted by caladonea
The Twelve:

Yea am also known to my mom as the most up-standing citizen... Known for being so very helpful to all my neighbors

In all reality ... I smoke tons of marijuana ... I go to clubs ... get drunk... fight... Engage in adultery ... i can keep going... but dont want to make myself look worst! lmao

What exactly does your response have to do with what I posted? Was the point just extreme sarcasm....if it was...you did ok.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Ron Paul...or someone...please pick up the Courtesy Phone.

How is this Constitutional?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
How is this super 12 going to resolve any issues? All it is in reality, is a microcosm of the larger gridlock. So instead of having 535 members arguing and locking horns........we have 12 doing it. Perhaps they won't be as loud, but I doubt their effectiveness will be any better. How does this alleviate the problem? These 12 men are simply representing their peers anyway. I honestly cannot see one single benefit to this. I see this as an extreme knee jerk reaction which will eventually undermine our way of governmenr ever moreso. How can 50 states be federally represented by 12 old douchers?

Grade : F
edit on 11-8-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Baucus is pro re-distribution of wealth and using Obamacare to do it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
i would like to post all 12 reps there bio's i'll start with clyburn.house.gov... he goes by James E. Clyburn one of the 12, 11 to go here is number 11 becerra.house.gov... not the best looking site but easy to fallow, for the 10th spot vanhollen.house.gov... and in the 9th running for seat again,is, pretty in pink www.pattymurray.com... for the number 8 is, the FAA needs to thank him, baucus.senate.gov... 7th spot goes too, "you sank my boat" kerry.senate.gov... in 6th " cut cap and?? hensarling.house.gov... 5th spot is for, and fair warning turn down your sound when you link on this one camp.house.gov... all most done 4 to go here is upton, upton.house.gov... that leaves 3, from AZ kyl.senate.gov... kyl rhymes with pile, for second spot, is pat for he is in the news, must be a fat cat toomey.senate.gov... and in the number one spot is portman.senate.gov... there is your 12

edit on 11-8-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2011 by bekod because: editting added link after link after link... after

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Murray is for the Immigration Reform and creating path to citizenship for illegals.

One has to dig beneath the surface to find the agendas of those on the committee.

She also was a "mom" who opposed war in Iraq. Sounds like a Code Pink to me.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AgnarDaGr8

I just don't understand how this can have happened. How were these people chosen? Were they simply appointed? Are they in power forever, or for a specific term? And how can each state be considered to have equal representation when some states are left out of this committee while others have more than one representative?

We are now in the hands of the decisions of 7 people. And what is this "trigger mechanism" which results in automatic cuts across the board? Did they write in a clause that said, "In the event of no agreement, this list of cuts (which we can't seem to get passed any other way) will automatically be made."? Then why vote at all.

A simple majority on the panel -- seven of 12 members -- is needed to approve whatever package it comes up with, meaning that it will take a lone member of either party to push something through by voting with the other side. The committee's proposal would then need a simple majority in each chamber of Congress to make it to Obama's desk.
If the committee fails to reach agreement or Congress fails to pass whatever package it recommends, a trigger mechanism will enact further across-the-board cuts in government spending, including for the military.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Oh of course Rob Portman is there. The guy who received more funds from oil and gas lobbyists than anyone else. Gotta have his purchased opinion in government.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join