It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside info on Seal Team 6 shootdown

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Long time since I had something original to post. And what I'm about to say we're going to chalk up to super rumor as nothing is verified, and it's honestly beyond my powers at this point to even begin to dig on this.

But I want to throw it out there for your consumption. I certainly can't say who, but an acquaintance of mine who is part of the intelligence community told me to watch the news the next couple of weeks. He says the investigation into the shooting down of the Chinook was planned specifically because members of SEAL Team 6 were aboard. And he says the Taliban were given the intel on the copter from......... Russia.

In what amounts to another volley in our new Cold War, Russia apparently gave details of this flight to Pak intel, which in turn funneled it right into Taliban's hands.

Look, there were a million questions I could have asked him about it, but given we're friends, I didn't prod too much. And details were slim. But he said this was a pretty elaborate operation by the Taliban that targeted certain members of SEAL Team 6 for revenge assassination (revenge again whom was unsaid, but I think we all know what he meant).

Anyway, watch the news the next few weeks and let's see if these details emerge.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

It certainly seems plausible, and likely. I mean there is (I'm sure) a conspiracy behind this crash but like you said without proof its just rumor.

And I don't listen to rumors.

ALS
edit on 7-8-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Anythings possible in these final days.....1 things for sure, I don't trust the story from the fabricated Bin Laden Raid and this is just a lil part in a whole world of lies they're spoon feeding the masses....ww3 has already begun they just havent officially announced it....pray India is on America's Side or we are Sunk.......

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I don't believe Russia was involved at all. Nice try. Perhaps next time they will blame China?

I'll take your post as heresay as I'm sure no doubt there will be more on this "incident" in the coming days and weeks.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
So how did Russia get the info??

With connecting the dots, the US Govt comes in mind.

I think I'm going to be sick.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
My wife looked at me right after hearing about this, and said what is the chances that the taliban just happened to randomly pick this helicopter to shoot down. I think they definitley got a heads up from someone...But from who, is the question..

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Good for them! Let's bring an end to ALL the black operations.

When a country does a cold-blooded assassination, they ought to pay for it. And what better way is there for what goes around comes around, than karma retaliating directly to the people actually committing this horrendous crime?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Latest on AJ:

www.infowars.com...

link   
reply to post by ANOMALY502

My wife had a similar moment when she heard about it. She asked me with a perfectly straight face if she's right in assuming this means no one from that night in Pakistan is left to say what happened now? It took her saying it for the truth of that to hit me like a thunderclap. The news even reports a dog and dog handler onboard the Chinook.

Okay..are these really the same team members from the Bin Laden raid or not? Some say yes and some no...That really is the question that either puts this to bed or opens a can of worms that will raise questions for years to come.

link   
I found it uncomfortably convenient that this particular copter was hit given all the questions regarding the orginal BL hit & at sea burial.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by varikonniemi
Good for them! Let's bring an end to ALL the black operations.

When a country does a cold-blooded assassination, they ought to pay for it. And what better way is there for what goes around comes around, than karma retaliating directly to the people actually committing this horrendous crime?

You have not a clue, do you?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

If this was an inside job........they better hope to God the military don't turn on them. I can see in the not too distant future the American people and the military will unite against those in power and Police just as Egypt did! That's real power!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Yeah, we military folk will take alot for citizen and country. But being sold out is where we draw the line.

Man, I sure hope and pray it does not come to that.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
We just have to wait...itll all come out in the wash over time....I think the Osama thing was a mere sideshow....a ploy to the masses,there are too many unanswered questions and too many illogical answers to the questions they did answer.....
I am certain there is some kind of skullduggery behind the whole Osama raid, and if they are merely covering up previous losses they incurred during the raid, why?
Maybe because the potus said" no losses "they have to do this.Like nobody told him?
cant make him a liar.....(he does that well enough by hisself...)
Naw something deeper is afoot here.....

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I believe every word, cause I trust you. After all, it's not like all politicians are lying, only when their lips are moving. I'm also completely hypnotized by the cadence and wording of your post. Also you're a member of ATS
and that can only be a good thing. Right ? Right on Dude.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

I think you'll find that a majority of the American population don't agree to sending their sons in to these wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya for the Globalists but they support their sons anyhow. They certainly have far more respect for their military than they do for their Police.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Interesting post, however I too do not entertain rumours that cannot be corroborated and that’s all this is, a rumour.

I personally don’t believe that Russia would be directly supporting the Taliban like this, it’s just way to risky, if you had said Iran or Pakistan I might have entertained it as an idea but sorry not Russia.

I will keep a eye on the news however you never know.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Total BS. The OP is nothing more than a liar. Does anyone really believe the OP has friends in the intelligence community? I don't.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Of course Russia is not involved. They went to war against the Taliban and the Afghani people for almost 10 years. Such an allegation does'nt make any sense.

If this was an inside job.....it was an INSIDE job. If anyone has a good chance of finding out the truth, it will be the military themselves.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join