It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scare at State Fair: witnesses describe mobs and attacks

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
...Hmm. Wisconsin.

I'll have to admit. I've known a few people from that area, and only one was normal. And even he told me stories. I don't know what it is about that area, but it seems everyone I stumble upon from it has some fundamental flaw in terms of anger control.

I think I have to wonder once again just what lines of innocent versus guilty were drawn. I suspect many were not on the right side of the line as they claim.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

i disagree.

That's like me saying your response to this story hurts white people and Ron Paul supporters and that's why he will never be president or something. Ya know ? Lets stop with the generalizations.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mjfromga

While there were no doubt victims, and now doubt aggressors, the world is not always black and white. Many times the victim had it coming to them in violent acts.

That doesn't mean everyone. But if my suspicions are true, than I do have to blame the community for not doing their fair share of destroying racists as they ought to. Too few sit by as evil people create problems. And too many so called innocent people are all to often the cause of it through their inaction.

It's been done before. I don't exactly look too kindly at past Americans for standing by as the Natives were force marched, nor do I take too kindly to Germans who sat by as the German military slaughtered the jews, nor do I take too kindly at Russians who did nothing as the communist killed so many.

While not universal, many are guilty by inaction or association.

To have such a large mob rise up and do this, one has to wonder. That doesn't make the mob right. It makes everyone wrong.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Parents are failing on their responsibility to teach their kids respect, manners, morality and the difference between right and wrong. When they fail at basic parenting society suffers. We now have disrespectful and violent teenagers having babies.

The apple never falls far from the tree.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

It's not a generalization. If your son or daughter was beaten by a gang of Asians, it would change your feelings about that culture. The same thing is happening in the middle east. Innocent people are being killed from collateral damage or pure hatred from some American soldiers. Those family members who have lost loved ones due to American bombings or shootings have grown to hate Americans. There's no difference here. It's only a human reaction when you're on the other end of violence.

Is it right to feel that way, probably not, but it happens.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine
It's only racism when it's violence against non-whites committed by whites.

Every other incident is justified based on acts which took place almost 250 years ago. And if you do not espouse that idea, you, my friend, are a racist.

Nothing will happen over this, the ACLU and NAACP will launch a massive PR campaign which will be embraced by the MSM to make it seem as if race had nothing to do with it and somehow this was all just a misunderstanding.

Sure it was.

It will not make the MSM until someone gets killed.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

And it starts,

This is going to get bigger. They have divided them so well.

Love. It's lacking.

Absolutely right.

United we stand, divided we fall. We couldn't be more divided, and we couldn't be bigger. The bigger they are, the harder they fall, so this fall is going to hurt like hell.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

Parents are failing on their responsibility to teach their kids respect, manners, morality and the difference between right and wrong. When they fail at basic parenting society suffers. We now have disrespectful and violent teenagers having babies.

The apple never falls far from the tree.

PARENTS!? do really think these 'kids' have parents?! Probably born to kids who never where taught parenting skills them selves. It becomes generational. You can't expect children to teach adult concepts to children. It was probably a poor grandparent taking the responsibility of raising the child of a child. The grand parent probably works at a crap job just to put clothes and food on the table and is too tired to do much else. This is not unique to Wisconsin. It's happening inChicago, New York, Detroit. All the major metropolitain areas over run with debt and unemployment. The profits reaped by the corporations is coming back to bite them. All their wealth and gated communities will soon not be enough to protect them... Or their children.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

That was a very very good post Max. Good work.

I cannot help but agree with the majority of your assessment in relation to the brainwashing.

However I would like to point out there are active campaigns going on targeting each individual race of people, trying to manipulate them into hatred and vengeance.

We are all being led to the slaughter like sheep. Thankfully there are some folks out there who realize this is a trap set for everyone intended to harm us all.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
...Hmm. Wisconsin.

I'll have to admit. I've known a few people from that area, and only one was normal. And even he told me stories. I don't know what it is about that area, but it seems everyone I stumble upon from it has some fundamental flaw in terms of anger control.

I think I have to wonder once again just what lines of innocent versus guilty were drawn. I suspect many were not on the right side of the line as they claim.

You obviously don't know anything about Milwaukee from the drivel that you are spewing about who is innocent and who is guilty.

Milwaukee is notorious for black on white crime. It was last city in the United States to still have a black panther militia group active.

Milwaukee has also been chalked up by many as being the most segregated city in the United States. This after many many aggressive attempts at desegrigation took place.

The black community of Milwaukee is isolationist and typically unfortunately very violent.

West Allis (the suburb of Milwaukee where the Wisconsin State Fair is held and the place that these attacks took place) is a primarily caucasion suburb with a rather large latino population as well. For mobs of young blacks to be present, it would have had to have been outsiders from the immediate area who came in with the sole intent of the attacks - something unfortunately not all that uncommon in Milwaukee.

There is a real problem with entitlement and violent youth in the African-American community in Milwaukee. You don't have to like hearing it, but it is the truth.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If they don't control themselves it could possibly ignite the long predicted race war in the us.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

While there were no doubt victims, and now doubt aggressors, the world is not always black and white. Many times the victim had it coming to them in violent acts.

That doesn't mean everyone. But if my suspicions are true, than I do have to blame the community for not doing their fair share of destroying racists as they ought to. Too few sit by as evil people create problems. And too many so called innocent people are all to often the cause of it through their inaction.

It's been done before. I don't exactly look too kindly at past Americans for standing by as the Natives were force marched, nor do I take too kindly to Germans who sat by as the German military slaughtered the jews, nor do I take too kindly at Russians who did nothing as the communist killed so many.

While not universal, many are guilty by inaction or association.

To have such a large mob rise up and do this, one has to wonder. That doesn't make the mob right. It makes everyone wrong.

No, it makes the mob wrong.

End of story.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I am pretty appalled by the sentiments of some people on both sides of this argument. I support the right to bear arms and the use of them as a criminal deterrent, but do you really think murdering a few of the young looters would have helped? And to the other side, do you really think some completely innocent people at a fair (since when did you have to be rich to go to a damn fair?) deserved to be beaten and repeatedly kicked in the face while unconscious?

The thing that bothers me the most about this situation is that the mob clearly organized to crash this fair, for supposed grievances against the "white man" or the "upper class" I guess (again, a fair? why not a golf club or something). They had the motivation to rally about their problems, but since they are uninformed (or misinformed) about who and what is responsible for the poverty riddled communities they were born into, they ignorantly vent their frustration on the nearest gathering of mostly white people. And while there are a lot of great black role models trying to promote good moral values and expose the truth, they have little exposure and are usually limited to online (which many poor do not have at home).

I don't feel like explaining all of the ways blacks have been crapped on, but I will say if you believe that it's their own fault because blacks are just lazy, dumb, and entitled, you are an idiot. England has similar problems, mobs of "chavs" who are mainly white, yet born into similar poverty to the poor blacks of America.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal
i wish these young people could know just how much everyone is getting divided, and its not just them. im penniless, and stay with friends because of my lack of college degree keeps me from getting a decent job. im angry but violence is not the solution. well if anything these youth should march on the real badguys, the "leaders" of our country.

They don't care, because they are only thinking the short term not long term. And I agree that the African community has had the major brunt of action or inaction done to them even today (unemployment, higher encarcerations etc. etc.). We have young individuals running around attacking because in essence they have been driven insane with the injustice that has been done to them by their own and others. America is going down the tubes and we will be a balkanized country before 2050, just you wait. And all because we allowed the ignorant and the hateful and the bullies control and become leaders of our society and in turn they have driven everybody to hate and attack anyone that is different. Welcome to the old US of A, it was good for some while it lasted.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I think we need to keep an eye on the KKK & Neo-Nazi in that area for they might seek out revenge.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trauma
I am pretty appalled by the sentiments of some people on both sides of this argument. I support the right to bear arms and the use of them as a criminal deterrent, but do you really think murdering a few of the young looters would have helped? And to the other side, do you really think some completely innocent people at a fair (since when did you have to be rich to go to a damn fair?) deserved to be beaten and repeatedly kicked in the face while unconscious?

The thing that bothers me the most about this situation is that the mob clearly organized to crash this fair, for supposed grievances against the "white man" or the "upper class" I guess (again, a fair? why not a golf club or something). They had the motivation to rally about their problems, but since they are uninformed (or misinformed) about who and what is responsible for the poverty riddled communities they were born into, they ignorantly vent their frustration on the nearest gathering of mostly white people. And while there are a lot of great black role models trying to promote good moral values and expose the truth, they have little exposure and are usually limited to online (which many poor do not have at home).

I don't feel like explaining all of the ways blacks have been crapped on, but I will say if you believe that it's their own fault because blacks are just lazy, dumb, and entitled, you are an idiot. England has similar problems, mobs of "chavs" who are mainly white, yet born into similar poverty to the poor blacks of America.

your pretty naive - the strong only prey on the weak - as these hundreds of kids were walking down the street if just 1 or 2 people stepped out in front of them with shotguns this would have been largely avoided.

Murder someone for stealing, not even close they were coming to hurt people and if they didnt take those shotguns as a message to turn around I'd suggest sending 1 or 2 12 gauge shells full of that message home.

edit on 5-8-2011 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by Ancient Champion
I think we need to keep an eye on the KKK & Neo-Nazi in that area for they might seek out revenge.

no we don't for the simple reason the KKK didnt send hundreds of white people to a fair to hurt black people. If they want to do the job the cops failed to do the last time this happened and will likely fail to do this time as well which is to send a message, more power to them.

Yeah in case you missed it this same exact thing happened a month ago on the 4th of July

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneYouFearIsRight

Well actually I did know most of those things.

It doesn't change my opinion.

But hey, if you're right, seems to me like they should either be some Gentrification, or martial law. Solves the problem in about a decade once the most aggressive people whom have lost their humanity are culled.

Even so, I don't think only the mob is wrong. After all, who causes the segregation? The people? The government? Both? When the social stability of a region has deteriorated to such a level, I simply say they all are to blame.

People are responsible for their homesteads and what their attitudes create as a community. When that attitude generates one of hate, it must be actively stomped out.

From my experience, I do have biases towards Wisconsin. Mostly because everyone I ever met from there acts badly but one, whom himself talks about how bad it is.

Ergo from where I'm standing, the culture there has clearly led to social failures.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Trauma

Killing those doing the beatings wouldn't be murder, it'd be self defense. Now I know the media and the professional victim spokes people would try and spin it differently, but the facts are putting a few of them down might change some of these little idiots minds next time they think about such activities. Man, the apologists here are astounding.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Where is The Fonz when you need him?

"Fonz wants Milwaukee racially integrated."

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join