It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from a city that is about to become used as human guinea pigs in the name of science!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hi guys and girls, first and foremost I have to say it's great to finally be here.

I come from a city in Hampshire, which is in southern England, called Southampton.
There has been a huge debate going on for a while now about putting fluoride in our water supply. I wont go in to all the dangers of fluoride as I am sure most of you have already seen various threads here on ATS discussing it and proving it to be an evil substance. The majority of people in Southampton do not want this but the people in power seemed hell bent on putting this poison in our water and now officially have the green light to press ahead with the experiment.

I have been coming to ATS and reading threads for a number of years now and I must say I never got bored of it. Being a guy who likes to have a few puffs and talk about crazy things with my friends, ATS has always ticked my boxes. Sometimes I would sit there in awe at the knowledge and expertise of some of the ATS members in their threads, it's incredible. The only shame being for all the experts there seems to be a double amount of trolls. Though I must admit some of the stories have been very entertaining.

I finally decided to join ATS after seeing a few threads that I just felt I had to contribute to. One was about Britain's alcohol problem as I live next door to drunks, but the one which really struck a chord with me was one about the fluoridation experiment in my home town, Southampton.

Since June 16th 2011 when the last appeal over fluoridation in our water was rejected at court I assumed that was it. Our city and the people in it are about to become human guinea pigs for some science experiment.

I'm not religious but thank god for ATS.

The thread below opened my eyes to a few things and gave me hope and I urge anyone from Southampton especially, or Hampshire, the whole of the UK (as you will be next in a few years), Europe, even the whole World or anyone who gives a damn to check it out and see what is really going on behind the scenes. We need as many people behind this as possible so please help if you can and get involved.
All the credit goes to ZIPMATT for the thread below and for making me see the light.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So a bit more about me as this is my introduction
I'm just a normal guy from a normal city (people from Portsmouth might disagree with that) leading a normal life doing the best I can for my kids. I will never claim to be anyone I am not or never claim to have aliens trying to break into my house as I'm typing. I'm no multi millionaire, no nano technology expert or professor of some kind and my threads will never be as precise and detailed with an overload of information like some I have seen here on ATS but that's just me. Though I will try my best with thread once I have actually discovered something that hasn't been done here before.
I will also try never to mention shape shifting reptilians as I have seen the results that usually follow when some one brings it up. To be fair though it's a great subject to talk about when your getting high. Especially if one of your mates has never heard of that concept before.

Anyway that's me and I hope we will get on just fine.

Peace

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
theres plenty of fluride in water i already made a thread wbout this too should be someonewere on the search function

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenMe2012

they have been adding fluoride to the water in my city for at least 25 years. never had any complaints as far as i know

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Hi EnlightenMe2012, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
hey enlightenme i shall enlighten you with something you may be interested in. if you care so much about it. Distill your water, i do and im in canada one of the most peaceful countries(for the people), the amount of stuff that shows up is ridiculous (not just flouride)

www.i4at.org...

hope this helps you calm down about it.
its good to be independant of your government just incase of corruption
edit on 4-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by donkeystyle

they have been adding fluoride to the water in my city for at least 25 years. never had any complaints as far as i know

You wouldn't get any complaints because fluoride dumbs you down - that's the whole idea!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I really don't know how to state this, and I certainly don't mean to offend my pals from across the pond, but given the stereotype of Brits having poor dental hygeine, don't you think it's about time?
The key is moderation.
Fluoride really ain't so bad as long as it's not taken in high quantities.

Cheers y'all.
edit on 4-8-2011 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

ofcourse exactly what i was thinking. I also thought that if the people dont want it, why force it upon them? a clear misuse of power here and that is the main idea

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hey I bought a water tank and a simple carbon filter the history and use of fluoride on populations dates back to the Nazi's using it on POWs to maintain compliance. Listed by the FDA as a toxin dumping it in the water supply is a cheap option for mining companies.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
huhuhuhahahaaaaaa~ ...ahem
you silly lilum, theres always been fluoride in the 'civilized' water supply, at least sense the modern age. its good for your teeth! XD so your saying your town never had fluoride??? o_O oh you simply must try it!
the water tastes the same but it's good for you! honestly
drink it... join us...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Welcome!

I just wanted to point out that fluoride is definitely a plot by shape shifting reptilian aliens. I know this because in the nano technology firm I run (where I made my millions) I have run across certain micro particles which resemble fluoride but actually embed in a person's brain making them controllable via a specialized neuro-chemical radio wave.

There is a Gray at the door now that i must speak with about my implants which make me immune to this so I will have to cut this short.

Again welcome to ATS. I would like to see the main page have the words "Don't Panic" in large friendly script on the front page. It is really good advice when you're here.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
oh! i forgot to say hello, how rude of me. welcome to ATS! you'll meet militant athiests, wacky fundamentalists, grammar nazis, ufo nuts and just nuts in general
enjoy yourself now! cuz you'll be crazy just like us! hahahahahaaa! naw you won't go crazy. but i do suggest you keep your wits about you. here be wackos... and theres nothing wrong with a little fluoride
you'll be ite ninja

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
I really don't know how to state this, and I certainly don't mean to offend my pals from across the pond, but given the stereotype of Brits having poor dental hygeine, don't you think it's about time?
The key is moderation.

Cheers y'all.

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

You have clearly been watching too many movies... ummmmm... to name but one.... Austin Powers LMFAO!!!!

Yes.. in the 50's and 60's everyone was known for their bad teeth... its just we (the british) had many famous folk during that time period (singers, actors, artists, world figures etc).. and a few of them with bad teeth i might add. But the same problem was a world wide issue.

But for gods sake man! Do some study on our population and dental before you go spouting quotes from comedic movies with no relevance to the thread.

I swear to cow... i see some blatant stereotyping on here its hillarious.

So based on your knowledge of British dental hygene.... i will also assume you know **** all about chemisty, flouride or anything else for that matter.

Please dont say anything funny ever again... as it will never be as funny as your last comment!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by donkeystyle

That's because people who are on flouride don't complain.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
if its not fluride its aluminum oxide spraded in the air to seed clouds ive lived with both drink the koolaid get over it

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
The key is moderation.

Cheers y'all.

Thanks for that pal. About time eh?
What do you think the British might say should be in US tap water? take a guess? you know whats coming dont you?

I won't lower myself but thanks for listening

On topic, doesnt flouride directly affect the Pineal Gland, keeping it dormant? As well as keeping British teeth clean

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
OH really? Hello from the midlands. We already have ALL THIS in OUR water chummy!
dwi.defra.gov.uk...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I grew up with fluoride in the water. About ten years ago I stopped drinking it. Didn't even use it to make coffee or tea. After about five years of no fluoride, I started getting cavities, and before I had not a one.

I still don't use my tap water for drinking outright, but I do use it in my coffee and tea. The development of cavities stopped.

Who knows? It's something I noticed though. But it's not used only for teeth. It also helps to cleanse the water.

So, I would want it, but nonetheless I would limit and control my intake. I use it to water all my flowers and veggies and they are fine. My animals ---- it's all they drink and they live to nice old ages.

I'm not afraid of it at all.

edit on 8/5/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Welcome! I like your spunk. I don't trust fluoride in the water either.
I gave you a flag. I think you can find many other threads on the same topic searching. Unless everyone is on the same page there won't be much you can do to prevent it. I always wonder if they've already unleashed something worse by accident or something and "they" are now trying to remedy this accident with what they are telling me is "fluoride" It is probably some relief for the chemical and fertilizer toxins they detected in your public water supply.
Not to worry.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join