It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright moving Object filmed in the sky (НЛО 30.07.2011 (Ивановская область) UFO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm not so sure that it is a lantern , looks a bit bright to me , but hey given the poor quality of the footage I guess it could be .

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by crimsonred

I agree with the quality of the video that to rule Chinese lanterns out 100% would be difficult. Still I have seen some at that stage of the evening and they have always looked obvious to me. This one looks very round and with a soft white light that I have never seen in a lantern. Maybe its a weather balloon caught in the fading light.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

If you pay attention to the sky, these Orbs of light can be seen frequently although not consistently (At least where I am). Sometimes they travel in groups or fly towards each-other and then spread apart. I have seen them zig-zagging and on two occasions seen them descend to the point where they were at least 5x as bright the brightest star. The two occasions mentioned, I then witnessed them ascend and vanish from sight.

One of these occasions was witnessed by myself and a Detective whom was blown away and made a report of the incident. I do not report to Mufon because I feel it futile; I just accept that something I can not explain is in my nights sky...some of the time.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I want to rule out the ISS or some lazy meteorite as well before anyone brings them up. This is definitely below the clouds...can't be a weather balloon either unless it has some special way to gather intense sunlight (being dusk the sun is most likely set or just about set) from under the clouds and beyond the horizon and is caught in the craziest wind current I've seen.

So what do we have left?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

this is a discussion forum...you will always get people disagreeing with you. That is part of ATS. without objective views we are all in danger of becoming 'sheep'. however, rudeness has no place in a forum, although a lot of members on here seem to put manners aside. I call them 'internet warriors', very full on when the mask is there, but should you talk to them in real life, a totally different story.
Don't take any remarks to heart, you/we all have our opinions and points of view, so have fun debating .

edit on 4-8-2011 by crimsonred because: finishing post

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

tarifa37- The video shows promise. The question I would like to ask- How do the Russians get so darn lucky? lol

I hope it's not all about the promise of Russian babushka's.

The strength and intensity of the Ufo's light is very impressive. It would be good to find out about the wind speed and direction at the time of the UFO incident.

At this moment, I rule out a Chinese lantern.

My guess, is that the UFO is in it's high powered light colored energy phase.

What part of Russia was the UFO video taken?

The UFO object light intensity in the video, compares to the same light intensity, I witnessed in a nightime ludicrous speeding foofighter; back in 1976.

Foofighter's forever,

Erno86

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

What you may have there is a classic Earth light UFO. They are basically white lights or orb type UFOs. The phenomena is deserving of a longish thread of its own in all honesty.

The phenomenon has been the subject of a study in Hessdalen Valley, Central Norway. Predictably the project is called Project Hessdalen. Here is a picture from the project. You can see the similarity to the video in the OP despite the poor quality.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43082df5d7f3.jpg[/atsimg]
Here is a documentary about the project.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Does anybody know the English translation of what the Russian shouted?

Upon further review of the video, wind speed and direction is not going to have much of a impact on the UFO.

I think it would be a rare occasion these days, too witness a foofighter, that is not in one of its lighted power phase's; especially for defensive purposes.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
Does anybody know the English translation of what the Russian shouted?

Upon further review of the video, wind speed and direction is not going to have much of a impact on the UFO.

I think it would be a rare occasion these days, too witness a foofighter, that is not in one of its lighted power phase's; especially for defensive purposes.

I guess it could be a Foo fighter.

edit on 5-8-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join