It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Most Important Video on YouTube' - Unite and Come Together - Mass Non-Compliance!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
WORTH EVERY MINUTE. A MUST SEE!www.davidicke.com...

From David Ilke..WEBSITE.. HE IS ONE OF A KIND

If only we all would do SOMETHING, stop talking, whining, being afraid.. LETS DO IT!

We give them the power.. Lets give the power back to the people~ WATCH THIS VIDEO!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Now this is a topic title, i am jealous of, wish i made that post. great great great find

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
how can people say this man is a nutjob, when he's right on the money?

ETA:

SnF OP
edit on 3-8-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

cj6

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Ive always believed in David Icke

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Is there any other way to post this?

Just on the fact alone that this came from David Icke, it's discredited in the eyes of many members.

Myself included.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I never thought i would say this about David icke, I agree with every word he says in that video
not one mention of reptilians either, which is always a bonus
S&F good post.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Good video but some disturbing shots of the DU victims.

I have to put Icke in the same catagory as Alex Jones.

Sometimes they speak the truth and sometimes they are full of #. I think Icke makes some excellent points.
Years ago I heard him say that what we call "reporters" are really only "repeaters" because they only repeat what they are told to say. I thought that was brilliantly obvious. Then I heard him talk about reptile people. uh huh...

There are very few people that can be trusted completely. It is up to us to find out whether they are telling the truth. Think for ourselves and do not blindly follow a person but try to find the truth and follow that. IMO

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack

Just on the fact alone that this came from David Icke, it's discredited in the eyes of many members.

Myself included.

Not intended to cause you to feel unconfortable with the message... DO NOT KILL THE MESSENGER.. have you listened to the message? or just do not approve because David Icke is telling the truth? GIVE IT A LISTEN then state your feelings about video.. not weather you like David Icke! LETS ALL WORK TOGETHER TO TAKE OUR WORLD BACK... m-a-s-s- n-o-n c-o-m-p-l-i-e-n-c-e LETS DO IT

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Myself included.

Way to be closed minded, form an opinion and stick to it without any consideration of any new info, hmmm.

As far as the video, I haven't watched it I'm on a phone and the screen is too small. I'll Try to watch it later. I do think it is time for people to stand up and take the power back from the theives in Washington. It sucks that so many military men and women will simply follow orders to kill their own neighbors due to brainwashing and the "chain of command" which starts with the thieves themselves.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Non Compliance, is the only tool we have as citizens that has any chance of success.

Non cooperation with my your own enslavement is within the grasp of everyone.

Each of us can find something that we are willing to be in non compliance with, and that is how it starts, but it takes each of us to do our part.

Rosa Parks found one thing she was willing to be in non compliance with, however if it stayed with just Rosa Parks, Selma, AL would still have segregated buses. She sparked a non compliant movement that was successful, but she was just the spark. It took effort and risk from everyone to bring the Jim Crow laws to and end.

This is where we find ourselves today.

We do not need a Rosa Parks to spark a revolution, we already have learned the lesson she taught, what we need is for everyone to start REVOLTING.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestar.ranch

Myself included.

Not intended to cause you to feel unconfortable with the message... DO NOT KILL THE MESSENGER.. have you listened to the message? or just do not approve because David Icke is telling the truth? GIVE IT A LISTEN then state your feelings about video.. not weather you like David Icke! LETS ALL WORK TOGETHER TO TAKE OUR WORLD BACK... m-a-s-s- n-o-n c-o-m-p-l-i-e-n-c-e LETS DO IT

That dude doesn't have time to watch the video. 500+ posts in under 15 days, his sprinting to a finish line that doesn't exist. In 15 minutes he'll post 30 replies. At least that's what I see.

On topic: Very informative video. I appreciate you sharing this with us. The message is very clear but unfortunately people are busy with trying to pay for their BMW instead of worrying about our future. Its very sad but true.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkSarcasm

What part of not believing in reptilians is having a closed mind?

I don't know about you but I'm here to deny ignorance, not just accept anything anyone says as fact.

Please refrain from personal attacks and address the OP, not your subjective and flawed view of another member.

Personally, I LOVED the video. I was simply asking if there was any other way to spread this message.

Seriously, you can't just scream out "CLOSED MIND!" because it doesn't agree with your views. It's no different than disagreeing with Israel's foreign policy and hearing "ANTI-SEMITE!"

Was anything I posted untrue? Is it not a fact that many members of ATS will immediately write off this video?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JustBreathe11

Yet another example of a member assuming things about another. You're honestly going to try to marginalize my opinion based on how many times I have posted on this site? How does that factor in to my response at all? I most definitely watched the video.

Lovely how you didn't address the fact that the first posts in this thread came much too quick to watch the video. Very typical of those with absurd beliefs. Mention anything related to their delusional view and it's S & F and a comment of support before the presented material is even reviewed.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Just going to say at the outset, good presentation. I am not one given to the likes of Icke, Jones et al, but certainly in this presentation, Icke raises some valid and interesting points.

I particularly find his thesis statement on full global enslavement and manufactured divisions interesting. His urgent call to unite in order to combat, slow and reverse the trend toward enslavement before the infrastructure is in place making such impossible, is noble, but I think it’s too late. At best, it can be slowed but it won’t be reversed. I hold a biblical view about the future and it clearly outlines a time where enslavement will take hold, though there will be literally masses of dissenters who will be pursued and persecuted.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Doesn't Icke believe that there are people who are shape shifting reptiles?

Say that out loud 3 times without getting a case of the giggles...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stovokor
Doesn't Icke believe that there are people who are shape shifting reptiles?

Say that out loud 3 times without getting a case of the giggles...

Is that because you have never seen a shape shifting reptile so it seems absurd in your accepted reality? The concept of mobile phones would have been laughed at by the ignorant 200 years ago. I am not saying I believe in shape shifting reptiles however I have seen no definitive evidence ot the contrary either.

"The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

We can safely assume that you are a smurf, can we not ??

Before you get banned again for being a negative nelly on every single thread you visit... do us all a favor and visit a site like DIGG, must be something for you at those kind of sites.

Noone cares what you believe in, or how you think ANYTHING should be discredited,, i have seen this same stance today on like 9 threads, go away

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hmmm mm, he sure is selling a lot of crap on his site....I mean COME ON with this guy!!! How weak minded of a person do you have to be to believe a word of this joker. Do 5 minutes of research on Icke and you will see why he was laughed off British TV..he claimed to be JESUS FREAKING CHRIST!!!! Nuff said.

Oh yeah..when he was laughed out of the UK he ran to the US where there was a huge market in gulibe ding dongs willing to lap up nonsensical tripe.
edit on 3-8-2011 by Stovokor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

reply to post by JustBreathe11

Yet another example of a member assuming things about another. You're honestly going to try to marginalize my opinion based on how many times I have posted on this site? How does that factor in to my response at all? I most definitely watched the video.

Lovely how you didn't address the fact that the first posts in this thread came much too quick to watch the video. Very typical of those with absurd beliefs. Mention anything related to their delusional view and it's S & F and a comment of support before the presented material is even reviewed.

You're talking way too much common sense..you just might get banned...I might be in the same boat..what does that tell you about our peers here...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cj6
Ive always believed in David Icke
Not me considering he talked to an african man who calims to have had sex with a alien woman.. lmao

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join