It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tribaltrip

Yes, I did realize the amazing amount of disinformation of money being stippened to the Jewish people. The facts and figures are wrong. The money that goes to Israel is for war. Simple and a fact and for our (USA) interests.

Edited: Yes I do realize that the Palestinians have been disenfranchised. Very tragic and I do not support the killing of innocent people. The entire middle eastern issue is tragic beyond means.
edit on 2-8-2011 by brilab45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Gosh, hate to bring some facts to the discussion, but did most of you even watch the video clip?

That's $100 billion given to Israel from the years 1949 to 2005. Over half a century of aid, guys, not $100 billion this year or all at once.

Maybe...just maybe, some of that money between 1949 to about 1955 was to help them resettle after...jeez, what was it again? Oh yeah, the frickin' Nazis tried to exterminate their race!

Look, I understand foreign aid seems like a waste of money to many of you, especially considering our current financial situation, but it's a really small amount of our GDP and yearly spending. Just saying.

But don't let me break up the little anti-semitic "Jews are teh bad" posts.

Golly fellas, slow day over at Stormfront?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribaltrip

Clearly more palestinians have suffered than Isarelis.

I'm sorry but I don't see how home made rockets = Israelis fencing off a region surrounding it by sniper towers and closing off all connections to the outside world...

There are radicals on both sides.

So claim you, but Israelies are not going into Palestinian side with bombs strapped to their chest, or brainwashing their children to strap bombs in their chests in the hopes of killing as many Israelies as possible.

It is easy for you to claim the Israelies have no right when you are living thousands of miles away, and far away from the conflict.

I do wonder if you would make the same claim if your house was being shot at every week by your neighbors in their attempts to kill you and your family...
edit on 2-8-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

So if the Americans are giving money to the Jewish people for the soul reason of WAR isn't that a shared hate on both sides for someone else?

If we were all loving people like you, wouldn't we need not shuffle money over for weapons and instead invest in say I dont know... healthcare?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I may live thousands of kilometers away... But I can garentee you no peace will come from strangling a society... just waiting for it to crumble...

The people of Gaza are treated as if they are mice in a cage.

Why?

Because of a few radicals?

Does that sound fair?

And talk about brainwashing... I'm sorry but Israel plays it up like its democratic, but knesset is by no means a functioning democracy... not like one exists at all on this planet.
edit on 2-8-2011 by tribaltrip because: In addition... a man with nothing is the most unassailable weapon on the planet.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I don't make policy regarding exchange of monies to support war. I'm just making a sound statement of reality. It is awful and it makes me cringe.

Ronald Reagan said it best. I'll be paraphrasing here....If an outside invader came along, the world would unite in it's effort to defend itself.

All creeds, religions and color would join hands and fight to defend our mother Earth.

Edited: Why are we fighting each other? Money of course.
edit on 2-8-2011 by brilab45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I may live thousands of kilometers away... But I can garentee you no peace will come from strangling a society... just waiting for it to crumble...

The people of Gaza are treated as if they are mice in a cage.

Why?

Because of a few radicals?

Does that sound fair?

And talk about brainwashing... I'm sorry but Israel plays it up like its democratic, but knesset is by no means a functioning democracy... not like one exists at all on this planet.

There is no such thing as Palestinians or people of "Gaza". They don't belong there. The native muslim inhabitants of that region of the world already have Israeli Citizenship(Israeli Arab's). The rodents occupying the West Bank and Gaza strip are descendents of people who moved to that region AFTER the first Jewish settlers arrived and began building Palestine up.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

And in that you are right.
I do believe we would be able to unite, if there were aliens invading...

But, that still doesn't justify giving an already developed country astonishing amounsts of aid compared to struggling countries...

Its all strategics...

As I said, I do not hate jewish people, or any people that matter.
What I hate is the governing power of that region, a bunch of rich douche bags who have no ancestory in that land.

Just today I saw report on TV about how 50% of men are related to king tut somehow, does that mean france should invade Egypt and start settlements.
However I don't believe many of the people who reside in Israel today have any relation to the people who supposedly kicked out the cannanites thousands of years ago.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

So what resided in that land before the jewish people were granted the right too settle there...

OLD ISREAL?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
holy ####

ok that said, i'd like to point something minor out..

I would say most people posting here realise they

gave 100 billion over a number of years to Israel,

however, that doesn't include anything else they've

extorted. That is not the only way they have gained

access to billions upon trillions of dollars,

example

Drug Money

Movie Industry

Dirty payoff Money etc etc etc.
edit on 2-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

So if the Americans are giving money to the Jewish people for the soul reason of WAR isn't that a shared hate on both sides for someone else?

Perhaps Canadians should spend some more money on education, the word you should have used is "sole", not "soul."

If we were all loving people like you, wouldn't we need not shuffle money over for weapons and instead invest in say I dont know... healthcare?

Is that why your government has had to send for example pregnant Canadian women who were giving birth to U.S. hospitals because there hasn't been enough space in your hospitals?...

Is that why Canadians who are not covered by your so wonderful healthcare come to the U.S. to get treatments which are not covered by that same wonderful healthcare you talk about?...

Anyway, healthcare is for saving lives right? so is military defense/spending. However as the U.S. is in an economic crisis I would say cut off all aid to everyone, not just military spending... But then we will see people like you bash at the U.S. for looking after ourselves instead of freely giving our money...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

Another example of a Government that relies to much on another Country
But hey, they are apart of United Nations so I suppose its what expected

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

Another example of a Government that relies to much on another Country
But hey, they are apart of United Nations so I suppose its what expected

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

I am sorry, billions upon trillions?... You do know there is a big difference between billions and trillions right?... And where is your evidence? I would like to see this evidence you claim exists, more so this claim that the Jewish people are now also the sole responsible party for "drugs, movies, dirty pay off money" and anything else you would like to blame on them...

edit on 2-8-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Again, policy is out of the means of the average American.

Glad you have softened somewhat. You sound like a reasonable person.

Certainly, neither you or me can know what our officials do. We no longer have a constitution that serves our needs. It seems like the needs of other interests to the government superceed the average American.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Soul works just as well as SOLE, if you ask me a little better...

And as a Canadian in the most urban part of the country, I have never met anyone who has gone to the US for care...

Sure we have wait times, but when I was bit by a cat and was riddled with a little bug called CELULITIS, I waited 5 hours in the hospital sure, which was followed by 5,000$ of antibiotics in one shot and then 40,000$ worth over the next two weeks...

It was at that point I realized how lucky I was....

I'm not going to sit here and argue about how well my system works...

It has its flaws...

But I would love to see how many lives are saved from the military compared to how many lives are taken because of military...

Unfortuantely that's an unrealistic statistic.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

So what resided in that land before the jewish people were granted the right too settle there...

OLD ISREAL?

You don't even know the history of the region but you are bashing freely at the Jewish people living in Israel, and claiming they don't belong there?

Are you kidding?...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

We have nothing to worry about when it comes to muslims since we have all the jews controlling everything that comes in and out of America and everything that goes on inside America, including our foriegn and domestic policies. Muslims wouldn't have a chance, the jews got it all covered, every inch!!!!!!

I honestly feel that the Elites of the Planet, and we all know who they think they are, are Terrified.

They are Terrified that the People of this Planet will come together, yes Muslims Whites Blacks Asians

and yes, the good decent Jews who are embarrassed of their own country like most other people feel

about theirs right now. If everyone turned the tables on them, who do you think would win? Thats why

they've been using the American People stealing their money for decades and decades, since the

beginning. No one is free in their eyes, to them they aren't stealing because Slaves aren't allowed to

own anything so there is no guilt on their part. They know they have been exposed and that now, all

Hell is about to turn around and like a boomerang effect, it's about to smack them right between the

eyes. Fearing them gives them strength, remember that. they need to be feared, to them, that is what

respect is and without our fearful respect they appear as cowards. And in appearing as cowards, they

will behave as cowards..

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
double post

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

You don't even know the history of the region but you are bashing freely at the Jewish people living in Israel, and claiming they don't belong there?

Are you kidding?...

How well do you know the history of that region?

Ever heard of the Canaanites, the ORIGINAL people of that land? You know, the ones who the Israelites conquered to take over the land as their own?

Or is that waaaaaaaayy back in history for you?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join